Photo 1 of 30
<img title="Salon, port side" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264305_218.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Salon, stbd side" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264306_139.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Starboard settee" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264307_245.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264308_140.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264309_253.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Nav station" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264310_321.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Nav station" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264311_292.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Hanging locker" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264312_143.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Dinette" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264313_221.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Aft cabin" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264314_164.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Aft cabin" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264315_282.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264316_179.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine access door" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264317_189.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Electrical panel" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264318_223.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Ladder, oil placard" src="/images/proc/photogallery/members_yachtauthority_com_00264319_321.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
A clean, well-maintained 380 Hunter 1999; 38hp Yanmar with 660 hours; Northern Lights 5.5 kw generator, AC/heat, refrigeration, satellite TV, antenna, windlass, and more!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 37' 3"
- LOA: 37' 3"
- Displacement: 16000 lbs
- LWL: 32' 0"
- Ballast: 5900 lbs
- BEAM: 12' 7"
- DRAFT: 5' 0"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 3JH2E
- Hours: 628
- HP: 36
- Fuel: 30 gallons
- Water: 75 gallons
- Holding: 35 gallons
- Ballast: 5900 5900
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Hunter
- Model: 380 Sloop
Forward stateroom with V-berth and ensuite vanity/sink, hanging locker and drawer storage. Salon has semi-circular settee/dinette to port and settee to starboard. L-shaped galley is next aft to starboard; nav station, and head with shower stall, are to port. Aft stateroom has queen berth, hanging lockers, cushioned seat, and drawers.
- Multiple overhead hatches, and fixed and screened ports
- Teak/holly cabin sole
- Dometic Marine Air Systems 16000 BTU AC/reverse cycle heat
- (2) TVs/DVD/VCR
- Jensen 6-CD stereo
- Raritan Sea Era electric flush freshwater toilet
- Spacious, with seating for (8)
- Custom console houses instruments, compass, VHF, engine gauges and controls, and has folding table leaves for on-deck dining
- Destroyer wheel, pedestal guards
- Bimini and dodger
- Taffrail seats
- Fiberglass arch for mainsheet traveler and bimini attachment
- Bottom Siders custom cockpit cushions
- Double stainless steel sink
- 3-burner stove w/oven and broiler
- Corian countertops
- Microwave oven
- Water heater
- Pressurized water system
Electronics / Navigation
- Raymarine Pathfinder Plus RL70C radar display/chartplotter
- Raymarine Pathfinder Plus L760 radar display/chartplotter/fish finder
- Raymarine ST60 Plus depth/wind/speed
- Standard Horizon Explorer Series VHF w/integrated GPS
- KVH Trac Vision 4 satellite TV system with DirectTV receiver
- 12V DC/110V AC
- StatPower Pro Sine True Sine Wave output inverter/shore power monitor/charger
- Northern Lights M673M 6KW generator, 184 hrs
38hp Yanmar 3JH2E diesel engine
- Max Prop 3-blade feathering propeller
- 45-lb Manson Supreme anchor 200' BBB chain rode
- 33-lb Lewmar Claw anchor, 50' BBB chain/150' rope rode
- FX23 Fortress anchor, 25' BBB chain/100' rope rode
- Swim platform
- Propane tank lockers on transom
- Fin keel w/bulb, spade rudder
Sails and Rigging
- UK Sailmakers roller furling jib
- UK Sailmakders mainsail in mast furler
- Asymmetrical spinnaker with ATN spinnaker sleeve
Please call or email us with any questions.
14485 Dowell Rd.
Dowell, MD 20629
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!