32' Beneteau America
Portsmouth, Rhode island
Photo 1 of 23
Designed by Groupe Finot the Beneteau Oceanis 323 combines wonderful sailing characteristics with a great package of amenities for cruising. The 2 cabin layout has an abundance of natural light and plenty of space with sleeping accommodations for 6. This 2006 is in great condition and has been well maintained. The spacious cockpit and open transom allow for easy boarding, a place to relax on a warm summer day, and extra storage when docked or moored freeing up space in the cockpit. Don't wait to come see this one!
This Beneteau's large interior with plenty of light and ventilation makes the perfect cruising boat. The aft double berth has a hanging locker and drawers for storage. The salon provides 2 long single berths with storage underneath as well as down the port and starboard sides. The large forward V-Berth also has a hanging and locker storage.
The one head is too starboard with a vanity, s/s sink and shower. There is plenty of room and it is immaculately clean.
Also to starboard is the Navigation station. The table top lifts for storage below. The AC and DC breaker panels are located here as well as the VHF and stereo receiver.
- L-shaped Port Galley
- 2 burner propane stove
- 12V refrigeration
- Double S/S sink with hot and cold pressure water
Sails and Rigging
- Anodized aluminum 7/8 fractional spar with in-mast furling
- Anodized aluminum boom
- Rigid boom vang
- Profurl headsail furler
- Lewmar mainsheet traveller
- (2) Lewmar 30 self tailing primary winches
- (2) Lewmar 30 self tailing cabin top winches
- All control lines led aft to cockpit
- Dacron mainsail
- Dacron 116% genoa
Hull and Deck
Deck & Hull
- Lewmar Pro Series 1000 horizontal capstan windlass, foredeck and helm station controls
- 22LBS Bruce anchor with 50’ 5/16” chain and 200’ nylon rode
- Cockpit table mounted on binnacle
- Folding cockpit seats with cupholders
- Outboard motor mount
- Swim ladder
- Canvas bimini top with cockpit cover and spray hood
- GPS, Raymarine Chart Plotter C70
- Autopilot, Raymarine
- Knotmeter and Depthsounder, Raymarine
- Wind Speed and Direction, Raymarine
- AM/FM/CD Stereo, Sony
- VHF, Icom IC-M422
- VHF, Remote Microphone at Helm
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 32' 0"
- LOA: 32' 0"
- BEAM: 10' 8"
- DRAFT: 4' 9"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 2GM20F
- HP: 18
- Fuel: 17 gallons
- Water: 42 gallons
- Holding: 15 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Beneteau America
- Model: 323
- Designer: Finot / Conq
Please call or email us with any questions.
1 Lagoon Road Suite # 5
Portsmouth, RI 02871
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!