Photo 1 of 46
This is one of the few in the US. As with all Dufour's, she is very well made and an even better sailing boat. She is ready for anything. Coastal cruising, offshore voyaging, or around the buoys.
Please call with any questions.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Conceived by Olivier Poncin and developed by Yann Chabaud, the Dufour 38 Classic illustrates the intelligent use of space with no concessions in the use of materials or choice of fittings and navigational elements. Built to quality criteria defined by Dufour, the 38 Classic has been built for both comfort at sea and in port. You will appreciate the quality of the solid mahogany joinery that is dear to Dufour, the use of high quality fittings, the impressive space in the offset saloon, and the spacious galley along with the separate shower stall. The 38 is a blue water cruiser which fits in the middle of the exquisite Dufour Classic range.
- In Deep has been rigged for Offshore Sailing including such improvements as:
- Separate Storm try-sail luff track installed on portside of mainsail track.
- Lewmar adjustable Genoa Lead Cars.
- Ridged Boom Vang.
- Primary Winches Upgraded to Harken 48 and the original Lewmar 44's were moved to the cabin top.
- Harken Main sheet traveler track and running rigging.
- 30 Amp Shore Power input with a Cristec 25 Amp Battery Smart Charger
- High output Alternator with Computerized Regulator
- (2) 4D AGM 1100amp/hour House batteries
- (1) Group 27 Starter battery
- Link 20 Battery Charger Controller
- USB connection for Computer to Plotter and intruments
- New Compass
- New Wind Wand
- New Raymarine C120 Weather Chip
- All of the Deck hatch Lexan has been replaced.
- Larger manual bilge pump installed
- Lewmar Opening Ports in both aft staterooms
- Main Pentex "Maxx Pen" Tri-Radial -2008
- 135 % Genoa Flex Aramid -2015
- 135%Genoa roller furling jib -2002
- 110% Genoa 8.03 HM Dacron-2002
- 150% Genoa Kevlar Tape Drive -2009
- 105% Blade Carbon Max -2011
- Storm Jib - 2003
- Storm Trysail -2003
- Heavy Weather Jib
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: Dufour
- Model: 38 Classic
- Designer: Dufour - Yann Chabaud
- Length: 38' 0"
- LOA: 38' 0"
- BEAM: 12' 7"
- DRAFT: 6' 9"
- Hours: 1080
- HP: 40
- Fuel: 42 gallons
- Water: 90 gallons
- Holding: 20 gallons
Please call or email us with any questions.
1 Lagoon Road Suite # 5
Portsmouth, RI 02871
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!