42' Sea Ray
Photo 1 of 12
1990 Sea Ray Sundancer, 42' powered with twin 3208 375 hp Caterpillar diesels. The boat has many recent 2016 upgrades to include: New Fusion Stereo, Dripless shaft log, Underwater Camera, Underwater lights.....and the list goes on.
If you are seriously considering an express cruiser, "Good Bull", this 420 Sundancer, is definitely worth a look.
The Sundancer's wide-open interior is a blend of curved bulkheads, white Formica cabinetry, and light oak woodwork. offering complete privacy for two couples, a sliding pocket door closes off the roomy mid-stateroom at night. The salon settee converts to a double berth for extra guest, and the aft cabin has a vanity and sink as well as a portable head.
- The Master stateroom is forward and offers a large offset queen berth
- Built-in TV and VCR
- Storage w/drawers and cabinet beneath the berth and along both the port and starboard walls
- Built-in seating area aft of the berth to starboard
- Stand up hanging locker
- Private entry door to head w/separate large stall shower
- Overhead hatch
- Overhead lighting
- Large u-shaped dinette with convertible table to starboard
- Flush mounted TV and VCR
- Entertainment center
- Storage along starboard wall above dinette
- Large galley across
- Entry door from salon for guests
- Three steps up to cockpit from salon
- Nova cool stand-up 2-door refrigerator w/freezer (New 2016)
- Nutone Cooktop 3-burner stove
- GE Profile Microwave
- Space - saver coffeemaker and can opener
- Custom molded sink
- Storage above and below countertop
Engine and Mechanical
- 25,000 BTU Marine Air reverse cycle A/C
- 2-zone A/C with humidistatic digital controls
- Automatic halon fire extinguishing system
- Bridge controls
- Hydraulic steering
- Bilge blower
- (2) Automatic bilge pump
- High water bilge alarm
- Racor Fuel filters
- Engine alarm and emergency stop
- Spare set of props
- Dripless shaft logs
- Engine fuel shut off valves
- Glendenning synchronizers
- Bennett auto trim tab control system
- Vacuflush head
- Built-in WalVac cleaning system
Wired for both 12 volt DC and 110 volt AC electricity to separate panel with individual breakers.
- Northern Lights 7kw generator (162 hours)
- Dual 30 amp shore power inlets
- Dockside electrical cables
- House and Engine Battery Bank
- Battery charger
Electronics Navigation and Entertainment
- Ray Marine ES 98 (NEW)
- Radome 4kw RD418HD (NEW)
- Standard Horizon Explorer VHF (NEW)
- Autohelm Autopilot
- Fusion Stereo MS-IP600 (NEW)
- (2) RCA TV's with built in DVD
- (4) Underwater Stern lights and Camera
The helm offers a triple wide elevated helmseat which provides for excellent visibility
- Full engine controls with gauges
- Full bimini with new isinglass (2016) enclosure black canvas in like-new condition
- Fortress FX-23 with Chain and nylon rode
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Spare set of props
- Dock line and Fenders
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 42' 0"
- LOA: 42' 0"
- BEAM: 13' 11"
- Engine(s): Caterpillar 3208 TA
- Hours: 1958
- HP: 750
- Fuel: 400 gallons
- Water: 100 gallons
- Holding: 28 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Sea Ray
- Model: 420 Sundancer
Please call or email us with any questions.
1 Lagoon Road Suite # 5
Portsmouth, RI 02871
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!