West Palm Beach, Florida
Photo 1 of 21
<img title="2007 CNB 70" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_894327255.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="2007 CNB 70" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_400122442.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="2007 CNB 70" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_719473419.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="2007 CNB 70" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_229175470.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="2007 CNB 70" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1293237415.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="2007 CNB 70" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1420330114.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Bleu d'Aquitaine is a stunning beauty that has been cared for by our neighbors, world renowned New England Boatworks in Portsmouth, RI. Built in 2007, she has been enjoyed by her one and only owner since 2008. She has gone through a thorough refit this past summer and fall including new Flag Blue topside paint, new bottom paint, freshly painted mast and boom, complete rig inspection and service with new wiring, new Maxpower bow thruster and more.
Comfort and class are well balanced with a 3-stateroom layout with an additional crew berth forward. You will be ensured all the pleasures of privacy, luxury and pampering as the boat easily sleeps 8. The design team of Philippe Briand has created both a yacht that easily slips through the water as you enjoy the perfected interior design.
Originally built in the world renowned shipyard of CNB in Bordeaux, France this impressive 70' yacht has enjoyed sailing throughout North American and Caribbean waters. Start your romance with this French beauty today!
Sails & Rigging
- Aluminum three spreader with fresh Awlgrip finished mast & boom (2017) with Reckman in-mast hydraulic furling.
- Dyform standing rigging to turnbuckle tensioners
- Reckmann hydraulic headsail and staysail furling stays
- Navtec hydraulic backstay
- Navtec hydraulic boomvang
- Mainsail: 1045 sq ft, (Spectra/carbon)
- Genoa: 1295 sq Ft, (Spectra/carbon)
- Staysail: 485 sq ft, (Spectra/carbon)
- Code 5 A-symmetric: 2000 sq ft, norlon 250
- Winches are Harken anodized aluminum
- (4) Manual winches surround the aft cockpit
- (2) Electric winches at the aft cockpit
- (4) Winches at the mast base, (2 Electric, 2 manual)
Engine and Mechanical
- Cummins QSB 5.9 liter, FWC 116 hp marine diesel
- Borg Warner 2.9:1 reduction gear/transmission
- Paul Luke feathering 3 blade propeller
- Sea Recovery RC 1200 water maker
- Max Power RT-21, 20 hp retractable bow thruster
- (2) Racor 500MA, fuel filters w/alarm
- GR 24V Fresh water pump with 100 liter hot water heater
- Aqua Air 48,000 BTU reverse cycle (AC/Heat) system
- Techma 24V electric heads
- 24 Volt DC system with Mastervolt 24 chargers
- General service; 920 amp hour battery cap
- Engine start; 115 amp hour battery cap
- 230 Volt AC system, Single Phase; 90 amp
- Kohler 19 KWH generator
- Mastervolt 50 amp shore power system
Galley and Laundry Equipment
- Propane gimbaled stove and oven
- (2) Seafrost front opening refrigerators, 10 cu/ft each. (2011)
- (1) Seafrost freezer, 8 cu/ft
- Clothes washer/dryer
- Ice-Matic ice maker
- Fleet 33 Satcom
- Icom MIC III VHF
- Icom IC 604 VHF
- Radar; Furuno 1834C
- Autopilot; B & G 3000 hydraulic, type II
- Depth Sounder; B & G Hercules 3000
- GPS: Furuno GP37 Por GPS WAAS
- (2) Furuno NavNet VX2
- Plotter Software: MAC Sea/Nobeltec
- Chart chips for North America, Europe, West Indies
- Furuno Ultra Sonic Weather Station
- B & G 3000 Windspeed/AWI
- Furuno (active/transponder) AIS FA150
- 28” Samsung TV w/DVST Converter
- Central ship’s video; Sony XD-55
- CD Stereo; main salon w/cockpit speakers
- 8 Person liferaft
- McMurdo 406 MHZ EPIRB
- MOB recovery systems
- Fixed C02 fire system in engine room
- Remote C02 actuator in lazarette
- (6) Portable fire extinguishers
- 24 Volt Electric Lewmar 3000W anchor windlass
- 75 lb CQR anchor
- 330’ galvanized 3/8” chain
- Hydraulic Davits (secured to stern)
- AB 12 ft semi-rigid inflatable, steering console
- Yanmar 40 HP 2 stroke outboard
- Opacmar remote control, hydraulic passeralle
- Hydraulic remote control opening stern swim platform
- Outboard crane & antenna mast
- Swim ladder at stern platform
LOA: 71 ft 5 in Beam: 19 ft 5 in LWL: 58 ft 0 in Maximum Draft: 9 ft 0 in
Engine 1: Engine Brand: Cummins Year Built: 2007 Engine Model: B5-9m Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 1585 Engine Power: 116 HP: Borg Warner transmission; 2.91:1 forward, 3.2:1 reverse
Fresh Water Tanks: (264 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: (660 Gallons) Holding Tanks: (126 Gallons)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 70' 0"
- LOA: 70' 0"
- BEAM: 19' 5"
- DRAFT: 9' 0"
- Engine(s): Cummins QSB 5.9 liter
- Hours: 1695
- HP: 116
- Fuel: 660 gallons
- Water: 264 gallons
- Holding: 126 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: CNB
- Model: 70
- Designer: Philippe Briand
Please call or email us with any questions.
1 Lagoon Road Suite # 5
Portsmouth, RI 02871
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!