Portsmouth, Rhode island
Photo 1 of 16
<img title="V berth" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1961901173.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!
READY FOR THE WATER
The Hinckley name is obviously synonymous with quality. The Hinckley 41 is another example of that quality both in construction and workmanship as well as performance. The Hinckley 41 was originally available in a standard full keel configuration as well as a "Competition" version with a spade rudder. This particular boat is a hybrid of both with the spade rudder which adds to her performance. If you've been looking for a Hinckley Bermuda 40, come see the Hinckley 41 for a better performing yacht.
She is complete with a new (2006) Westerbeke inboard diesel engine now with just over 1200 hours, new (2004) mast and recently (2011-2012) updated electronics. The boat has been loving and professionally cared for and wants for nothing. Come see this classic beauty. She is in the water and cruising southern New England as speak.
Updates and Refits
- New engine start battery
- Force 10 3-burner stove with oven with custom cabinetry
- All new propane hoses, solenoid, etc
- New cutlass bearing
- Stuffing box repacked
- Vacuflush head refit with new duckbill valves and premium Shields black water hoses
- New Raymarine autopilot motor and drive
- New anemometer and display (wind speed/direction)
- New refrigeration compressor
- New Sur Flo water pump
- New Freedom 1000 watt inverter/charger
- Replaced steering cables and clamps
- Updated interior paint
- Deck painted
- New Raymarine X10 Core Pack autopilot
- New Raymarine ST6002 autopilot display
- New ICOM M802 SSB radio
- New Standard Horizon Matrix GX2100 VHF/AIS
- New Jensen satellite stereo/CD player with cockpit speakers
- New Galaxy satellite antennae
- New CQR 35lb stainless anchor
- New Xantrex Linklite battery monitor
- New hatch, winch and pedestal covers
- New Raystar 120 GPS
- Bottom stripped and Interprotect barrier coat installed
- New Westerbeke engine and transmission
- New engine compartment insulation and ventilation system
- New automatic fire suppression system
- New cockpit pedestal and steering controls
- New inner forestay
- New high water bilge alarm
- New Lewmar anchor windlass
- Fuel tank cleaned and pressure tested
- Rudder removed and reinstalled
- New wet exhaust system
- New DC refrigeration system
- New propane cabin heater
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 41' 0"
- LOA: 41' 0"
- LWL: 29' 6"
- Ballast: 6300 lbs
- BEAM: 10' 2"
- DRAFT: 6' 1"
- Engine(s): Westerbeke 44B-4
- Hours: 1203
- HP: 44
- Fuel: 40 gallons
- Water: 100 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Hinckley
- Model: 41
Please call or email us with any questions.
1 Lagoon Road Suite # 5
Portsmouth, RI 02871
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!