Warwick, Rhode island
Photo 1 of 34
<img title="Starboard settee" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1617288528.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Starboard settee" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1033611703.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Main salon, nav station" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2022482596.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Nav Station" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1257984280.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Nav station electronics" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_864545359.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="AC/DC panel" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_869244601.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Main salon, galley" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1390744051.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1925694554.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Front loading refrigerator & top loading freezer" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_47702914.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="New dishwasher" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_426351080.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Watermaker" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_701714304.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master stateroom forward" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_990402599.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master ensuite head" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1586133642.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master ensuite separate shower" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_647268561.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="In the slings" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_90886439.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Port side" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1797131435.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Starboard side" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_688439455.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Transom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1772414204.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Line Drawing" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_430514921.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
You will not find a better equipped and updated boat on the market. "Intuition's" conscientious owners have kept and open checkbook policy and have upgraded practically everything on this boat in the last five years. This boat wants for nothing whether you're cruising southern New England, living board or crossing oceans. She has it all. Come see this truly meticulous yacht.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The deck layout on the Beneteau 50 includes wide sidedecks, a teak-covered bulwark, and judiciously located hatches that ensure easy and safe circulation on deck. The 50 features a dual cockpit configuration: the cockpit is well protected and offers comfort for eight people around the standard table. She has two steering positions and directly accessible winches for the helmsman. Access from the stern is made easy by a built-in step and a hinged door that lead to an uncluttered passageway to the cockpit. This Beneteau 50 is the Owner's version with a two-cabin layout and two-heads. The interior of the Beneteau 50 is wild cherry. Light and ventilation are ensured by 11 opening hatches, 14 opening ports, 6 fixed skylights, and 4 Dorade boxes.
Upgrades and Refits
- New electronic anchor chain counter
- New wiring for batteries
- New miscellaneous safety equipment - MOM, Lifesling, horseshoe throwable
- New head hoses throughout
- New dishwasher
- New mainsail outhaul & furling lines
- New coastal marine Wifi
- New Raritan freshwater manual head aft
- New Raritan 12-gallon hot water heater
- New central vacuum cleaner
- Upgraded 110-volt & 30/50-amp shorepower
- Two New Rule bilge pumps
- New electronic engine management system
- New permanently mounted and freshwater plumbed coffee maker
- New 60' 50-amp shorepower cord
- New genoa sheets
- New Raymarine fishfinder/sonar
- New LED nav lights
- New canvas - Navy blue Sunbrella - dodger, bimini, connector, full screen enclosure, full Eisenglass enclosure, cockpit cushions, hatch covers, wheel covers, cockpit table cover, & winch covers.
- New Jabsco electric freshwater head in master
- Two New Sure Flo freshwater pumps
- New boom brake/preventer
- New stainless steel lifelines
- New infrared color camera on bow
- New Xantrex Freedom SW 3012 inverter with 2 battery chargers
- New interior & exterior LED lighting
- New underwater transom lights
- New Stereo systems & Sirius satellite radio
- New mainsail halyard & sheet
- New Awlgripped topsides
- New teak rub rails
- New Sidepower bow & stern thrusters with handheld remote
- Two New 8-D AGM start batteries
- New LED mast spreader lights
- New electronics - two Raymarine E120 chartplotter/radars at each helm in Scan Strut pods, Raymarine E80 chartplotter/radar at nav station, Raymarine Class B AIS
- New Raritan icemaker - 24lbs/day
- New CQR 60lb anchor with 300' of BBB chain
- New Danforth anchor with 300' of rode
- New Falcon electric anchor windlass
- New Jabsco 12-volt anchor washdown pump
- Five New 8-D AGM house batteries
- New 200' 30-amp shorepower cord
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 50' 0"
- LOA: 50' 0"
- BEAM: 14' 8"
- DRAFT: 5' 11"
- Hours: 1805
- HP: 78
- Fuel: 135 gallons
- Water: 160 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Beneteau
- Model: 50
- Designer: Bruce Farr
Please call or email us with any questions.
1 Lagoon Road Suite # 5
Portsmouth, RI 02871
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!