38' Freedom Yachts
South Dartmouth, Massachusetts
Photo 1 of 20
The Freedom 36/38 while providing fantastic performance boasts spacious accommodations below. Forward is a traditional v-berth with the head to port with Jabsco manual marine head, vanity and shower. The main cabin has tons of storage and opening hatches and portlights (all newly replaced) to provide natural light and plenty of ventilation. There are port and starboard settees and a bulkhead folding dinette table. The nav station is aft to starboard with all the navigation tools needed from inverter to stereo and VHF to radar. The galley is to port with new Seafrost cold-plate system and three-burner stove with oven. Aft to starboard is the second stateroom with a roomy double berth.
Recent upgrades and refits
- New Garmin 700-series electronics including GPS plotter, radar, wireless depth transducer and wind anemometer.
- New Raymarine ST4000 autopilot and fluxgate compass
- New ICOM VHF radio with cockpit RAM mic
- New stereo
- New canvas including dodger with wings, bimini, connectors both in fabric and Isenglas and binnacle cover
- 2011 Haarstick mainsail and jib top
- Custom sugar scoop on the transom from Concordia marine changing the Freedom 36 to the 38 (a factory upgrade shortly after this boat was built)
- All new running rigging
- New mainsheet traveler
- New Bomar overhead hatches and opening ports with custom screens
- New fuel tank
- New 2-blade Flex-o-fold prop
- New Seafrost BD12 cold plate refrigeration
- New head plumbing and macerator pump
- New head faucet
- New headliner
- New interior and cockpit cushions
- New 12-volt Guest cabin fans
- New Mastervolt AGM batteries
- New Mastervolt battery monitor
- New LED interior and exterior lighting
- New Edson outboard bracket
- New lifelines
- New teak toerail
- New True Power inverter
- New 42" Edson stainless destroyer wheel
- New custom cabinetry in aft cabin providing additional engine access
- New propeller shaft and dripless shaft seal
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 38' 0"
- LOA: 38' 0"
- BEAM: 12' 6"
- DRAFT: 4' 6"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 3GM30F
- HP: 24
- Fuel: 35 gallons
- Water: 65 gallons
- Holding: 22 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Freedom Yachts
- Model: 36/38
- Designer: Gary Mull
Please call or email us with any questions.
1 Lagoon Road Suite # 5
Portsmouth, RI 02871
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!