47' Buddy Davis
"Son of a Sailor"
Warwick, Rhode island
Photo 1 of 20
Buddy Davis arguable made some of the best sport fishing boats ever built and the 47 is one of the most popular models out there. There is no mistaking that Carolina-flared bow. And this 47 is in great shape. Her owner has regularly upgraded both mechanicals as well as cosmetics. If you're looking for a fishing machine or just a great cruising boat, look no further.
The main salon is open and roomy with plenty of natural light. There is a leather sofa to starboard and storage throughout. The galley is forward with an electric stove top & grill, recessed sink, microwave and tons of storage. There is a refrigerator/freezer to starboard.
The living quarters are below with a v-berth forward and a guest/day head to starboard with electric toilet and stall shower. The master cabin is to port with ensuite head complete with stall shower and electric toilet.
Cockpit, bridge deck & tuna tower
There is a tuna tower with maneuvering controls and LED lighting.
The bridge deck and helm station have recessed electronics complete with new VHF radio, new Garmin GPS plotter and Lowrance radar. There is ample seating in addition to the helms man.
The cockpit is spacious with plenty of room for a fighting chair. There is a bait freezer, sink, bait & tackle station as well as fish boxes recessed in the teak cockpit floor.
Upgrades & Refits
Upgrades over the last few years:
- New underwater lights ( blue)
- New LED lights on bridge ( multi colored)
- New LED rope lighting under coaming boards ( blue)
- New LED take down lights
- New canvas covers over bridge and top of tower
- Very top of tower (buggy top) repainted black
- New three-sided enclosure
- New coaming board cushions
- New LED rope lighting in salon ( blue and white)
- New aqua air 2 zone A/C including new digital controls
- New wall liner throughout entire boat
- New carpet
- New carpet runners
- New teak and holly flooring in both heads and galley
- New cushions in vberth, master and bunks in companionway
- New hot water heater
- New oil change system that services both engines, transmissions and generator
- Two new turbo chargers
- All new blue hoses and blue high pressure lines
- New wiring to panel on bridge
- New paint on certain areas of the hull, topsides as well as the cockpit
- New headliner throughout
- New faucets in the heads
- Two new flat screen tvís
- Starters rebuilt
- Water pumps rebuilt
- 4 new 8-d batteries
- New Gamin 3210 GPS and Lowrance 5í open array radar/ plotter
- New PVC holding tank.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 47' 0"
- LOA: 47' 0"
- BEAM: 16' 0"
- DRAFT: 4' 4"
- Engine(s): Detroit 8V92TI
- Hours: 887
- HP: 1470
- Fuel: 750 gallons
- Water: 150 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Buddy Davis
- Model: 47
Please call or email us with any questions.
1 Lagoon Road Suite # 5
Portsmouth, RI 02871
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!