Portsmouth, Rhode island
Photo 1 of 23
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1675893398.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1198117096.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_963276762.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1269166822.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1342312664.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_2095981786.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1777177866.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1619577889.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
"Mirage" is a beautifully maintained C&C 39 Northeast. She is equipped for buoy and offshore racing but has been used by her current owners for local day-sailing and cruising. The boat has been meticulously cared for and professionally yard maintained with newly Awlgripped topsides, crystal clean interior, new electronics and more.
- V berth forward
- Head forward to port
- Galley aft to port
- Nav station aft to starboard
- Port & starboard settees with upper pilot berths
- Enclosed aft cabin with double berth to starboard
- Quarterberth aft to starboard
- Broadwater 4-burner stove with oven
- Double stainless sink with hot & cold pressure water
- Jabsco manual head
- Hot & cold pressure water
- Handheld shower
- Shower sump pump
- Macerator pump
- Barient winches - 2 primaries, 2 checkstay winches, 4 cabin top winches
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Harken traveler
- Spinnaker pole and adjustable track on mast
- Removable babystay
- West Marine outboard engine bracket
- Swim ladder
- Ritchie compass
- Edson steering pedestal
- FRP cockpit table and cup holders
Sails & Rigging
- 3-spreader rig
- 2 spin halyard
- 1 jib halyard
- 1 topping lift
- Harken genoa roller furler
- New Raymarine Hybrid-Touch GPS plotter and radar at helm
- Autohelm 6000 autopilot
- Nexus speed, depth & wind displays in cockpit and nav station
- Uniden Polaris VHF
- West Marine AM/FM/CD stereo with interior and cockpit speakers
- Volvo inboard diesel engine
- 2-blade folding propeller
- Hot water heater
- 30-amp shore power
- Battery charger
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 39' 0"
- LOA: 39' 0"
- BEAM: 12' 6"
- Fuel: 20 gallons
- Water: 39 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: C&C
- Model: 39 NE
Please call or email us with any questions.
1 Lagoon Road Suite # 5
Portsmouth, RI 02871
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!