33' Buzzards Bay
Photo 1 of 21
<img title="Starboard Profile" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1629852993.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Transom Clearence" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_879351715.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Tunnel Clearence" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1027699233.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Transom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_723116817.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Running" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_1889812169.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Running Transom" src="/images/proc/deals/IYBA_66070660.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
"Dolphin" was Re-powered with a pair of 300 hp Mercury Verado Outboards that replaced her inboard diesel IO's in the winter of 2012. She was also awl-gripped with "Stars & Stripes blue" in 2012.
As the builder says "The yacht that brought together the words pretty and power catamaran is now available. For the cruising couple, she delivers an ideal combination of size and ease of use, with unmatched levels of ride comfort and fuel efficiency."
"Dolphin" is the ultimate sailor's powerboat. She is quiet, fast and stable, cutting through the chop while delivering a smooth ride.
Starting forward in the starboard hull you find the Owner's Stateroom. Features in this stateroom include:
- Full queen sized berth
- Full hanging gear locker with shelf
- Additional stowage cabinet
- (1) opening Lewmar # 50 hatch with retractable screen and shade and (2) s/s Lewmar # 8 opening portlights
- Teak and Holly laminate floor
The Head is located forward in the port hull.
- Lavac manual vacuum toilet system
- Vanity with polished stainless steel sink, hot and cold faucet
- Deluxe shower fixture with hot and cold water
- Teak and Holly laminate floor
- Two s/s Lewmar # 8 opening portlights
The Pilot House/Salon area is located midships.
- Stidd Helm
- Helm window fully venting with wiper and freshwater rinse
- (1) Lewmar # 30 Hatch with retractable screen and shade
- 360 degree visibility
- Salon settee
- Hi-Lo salon table
- Excellent storage in the L-shaped salon settee
- 12V cooling fan
- (2) 12 Volt outlets on dash
- Princess (2) burner propane cook top stove
- Double basin stainless steel sink with mixing tap
- Isotherm 12 volt DC/ 110 volt AC combo fridge freezer
- Three dove-tail drawers on stainless steel slides, two cabinets
- Complete Furuno Navnet VX 2 system, 12” screen
- Furuno 4kw 24” radome
- Simrad AP 26 Auto-pilot at helm
- ICOM IC-M602 VHF
- Guest Remote Spotlight
- Twin Mercury 300 hp Verados with 30" Shafts
- (1) Mercury Smartcraft Displays
- (4) Bladed Power Tech S/S Props. (Upgrade)
Both 12 Volt DC and 120 Volt AC power systems to individual breakers
- (2) 70 AH Mastervolt cranking batteries AGM
- (2) 270 AH Mastervolt house batterie AGM
- Xantrex Pro XM-1000 Inverter
- Automatic Charge Management
- Blue-Seas DC switch panel with 20 Breakers
- House battery Voltage meter
- DC lighting in Head, Stateroom and Pilot house
- Blue-Seas AC switch panel with 4 Breakers
- 30 amp AC shore-power with galvanic isolator
- 120 Volt outlets in Head, Galley and Stateroom
Hull Construction & Deck Hardware
- Vinyl-Ester / Unidirectional E-glass / Corecell Foam Cored, extensive use of vacuum bagging, finished with gel-coat.
- Hull is "Stars & Stripes" blue with "White" boot stripe, Black Bottom Paint.
- Deck is "Oyster"
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail
- Maxwell Freedom 800 windlass with remote helm control
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Rocna 15 anchor with chain and Nylon rode
- (6) 10" Fixed Cleats (Bow, Stern & Spring)
- Swim Platform w/ swim ladder
- Lewmar # 44 Anchor locker hatch
- Nicro low profile cowl vent
- Outboard motor bracket
- Espar Cabin Heat
- Espar on demand water heater
- Dock Lines and Fenders
- Complete Manuals
- USCG Safety gear
- Fire Extinguishers
- 30 amp Shore Power
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 33' 0"
- LOA: 33' 0"
- BEAM: 12' 6"
- Engine(s): Mercury Verado
- Hours: 420
- HP: 600
- Fuel: 110 gallons
- Water: 60 gallons
- Holding: 25 gallons
- Hull Construction: Composite
- Manufacturer: Buzzards Bay
- Model: 33
- Designer: Chris White
Please call or email us with any questions.
1 Lagoon Road Suite # 5
Portsmouth, RI 02871
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!