72' OCEAN ALEXANDER
Photo 1 of 46
She's an exceptional and fully found vessel,. She is fresh to market with all services recently completed. Undoubtedly, she is the finest example of this sought after 72 OA model available.. Complete specifications and professional photography will follow in the near term.
Ocean Alexander Shipyard Options, plus:
- Brand new Garmin Navigation Suite (new summer 2017)
- Interior finish satin
- 30" Jenn-air oven
- Fisher&Pykel dishwashers (2 ea.)
- 15" compactor
- Proportional bow and stern thruster controls (3 station)
- S/S transom gates
- 300' Chain w/Delta style anchor
- Flip down 32" TV w/sat receiver on Command Bridge
- Flip down 32" TV w/sat receiver for after deck
- Phantom screen doors on salon door and the two pilothouse doors
- 24" Electi-Chef electric BBQ (Custom built w/316 SS) on Command Bridge
- 3.0 kW Inverter pkg, w/70 amp chargerand Blue Power full function programmable controller
- 900 gpd Sea Recovery water maker pkg, w/auto flush, PH neutralizer, UV sterilizer and Commercial pre-filter
- Upgraded AV system
- After deck docking station
- Yacht Controller Remote Docking
- Custom side deck S/S gates
- Custom S/S transom boarding handrails
- Custom S/S hullside gate boarding handles and ladder
- WiFi antenna and receiver
- Weems & Plath clock and barometer set
Please contact CA Jerry Todd for boarding instructions and an appointment. 206
The 72 Pilothouse from Ocean Alexander. More beam. More living options. A more modern hull that gives you better speed with less fuel burn. The 72 Pilothouse is a take on an Ocean Alexander classic. OA's continuing obsession with engineering, safety and performance is evident all over it. They've added some intriguing designs features such as a private staircase entry to your master stateroom, an island galley layout and full wet bar with seating in the spacious command bridge area. Welcome and enjoy!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 72' 0"
- Max Height: 0
- LOA: 72' 0"
- LWL: 61.0833' 0"
- BEAM: 18.9166' 0"
- DRAFT: 5.4166' 0"
- Engine(s): C-18
- Fuel: 1500 Gal
- Water: 300 Gal
- Holding: 100 Gal
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: OCEAN ALEXANDER
- Model: Pilothouse
- Vinylester resin infusion hull, deck, bulkheads and floor construction
- Reinforced collision bulkhead
- 2" elliptical 316L stainless steel handrails and stations. 1 1/2" on the FB.
- Sound dampening to the level of 1/2 to 1/10 of ISO-6954 sound level ratings
- Exterior painted surface, with professional grade Alexseal polyurethane paint for minimal maintenance.
- Marine grade aluminum structural beams integrated into the hull and deck.
- Cross-knit directional carbon fiber added in high stress areas for integrity and torsional strength.
- Solid hull bottom
- Three coats of Seahawk hi-build epoxy barrier coat under the bottom paint.
- Twin CAT C18 1150 hp engines. (approx. 320 hrs)
- Three control stations, aft deck docking, lower helm and FB helm.
- Yacht Controller
- Electronic engine controls
- Delta-T intake/exhaust fans with de-mister.
- PTO hydraulic take-off on each transmission for powering the thrusters, stabilizers and windlass.
- Monolithic S/S engine beds for added stability and strength.
- S/S hand rails in engine room,
- Military spec A16XN alloys used in engine exhaust system for optimum performance.
- Kohler 23 kW genset(s) (approx. 346 hrs stbd - 369 hrs port)
- S/S rudders
- Oversized bronze propellor shaft V-struts.
- Dripless shaft and rude seals.
- High performance computer designed and machined propellors.ual
- 1 ea. Stidd helm chair PH
- 2 ea. Stidd helm chairs on FB
- Muir VWCLP3500 hydraulic windlass.
- S/S anchor with all chain rode.
- Chain counter at PH and FB helm.
- Ocean Alexander proprietary "dry bilge ventilation system" with dedicated exhaust to keep bilges dry and mildew free.
- Steelhead 1500lb hydraulic/electric davit w/power rotation.
- Fire extinguishing system in engine room.
- Pantograph windshield wipers w/washers and intermittent function.
- Kahlenberg HD horn system
- Ocean Alexander designed oversized shafts, rudders and other drive train systems are one class larger than the competitive vessel.
- 2mm thich 316 S/S water tank w/sight gauge.
- Fresh water wash down at the bow, the stern and the boat deck.
- Dockside water connection.
- One 40 gallon water heater w/dual heating elements for faster heating.
- 4.5mm 5052 aluminum fuel g=tanks w/sight gauges, tested to 33CFR510 international standards.
- High and low fuel alarm system.
- Dual Racor fuel/water separator w/Y-valves for engine and generator
- Filler for fuel tanks on both port and stud side, so complete fueling can be done from either side of the vessel
- Fuel system with venting and "catch" system, designed for burps, etc.
- Common drainage system
- Automatic bilge pump(s) with high water alarms
- Dry bilge area arrangement in the center of the engine room
- Garmin 8617 series screens with 3 ea. screens at the PH helm and 2 ea. screens at the FB helm. (new summer 2017)
- Garmin HD 6' 6kW open array radar
- Furuno auto pilot
- ICOM VHF radio 2 ea.
- Garmin GSD25 black box sounder
- Garmin Panpotix w/PS51 transducer for fwd looking sonar
- Garmin GT41 CHIRP transducer
- Garmin AIS600 with NMEA GPS
- Engine room and aft deck camera system
- Triband Sat HD7 w/DirectTV receivers
- Ritchie Compass 4 1/2"
- Maretron system w/"anchor watch" remote panel in the master cabin
- HD sealed AGM batteries = 4 ea. 24vdc engine start, 2 ea. 12vdc gen set start, 3000 amp hours of inverter/house 24 vdc bank.
- Battery paralleling system with controller switch
- Service battery switch
- Engine battery isolation switch.
- AC outlets
- AC/DC distribution panels w/magnetic circuit breakers
- 60 amp battery charger for house and engine start bank(s)
- Iso-Boost package for both shore power cords
- Shore power receptacles w/Iso-Boost and 2 ea. 50/240amp power cords w/Glendinning cable master cord reels.
- Electrical breaker panels with backlighting.
- 24v LED lighting. Some w/dimming function
- Dometic reverse cycle air conditioning rated for "Extreme Tropical Climates".
- Refrigerant type is accepted worldwide under the Montreal Protocols.
- Vimar switches and outlets
- LED 46" TV with A/V system
- One sub-woofer
- Evan K. Marshall custom design salon furniture and sofa. Sofa includes storage.
- Wood valances
- 24V LED lights
- Enlarged windows in salon with custom engineered solution incorporated marine grade aluminum beams allowing for industry leading window expanse.
- LED 40" TV
- DVD/CD audio stereo and video system
- One sub-woofer
- King bed w/custom mattress
- Head board
- Two nightstands
- Storage under bert
- Chest of drawers
- Ensuite head w/stall shower
- Safe in hanging locker
- Cedar lined hanging lockers
- Enlarged "gill" style windows w/custom engineered "sandwiched glass" construction
GENERAL CABIN/HEAD FEATURES:
- Fresh Air system w/filtered fresh air drawn from outside and vented to the lower cabins for constant fresh, clear air distribution
- China sinks
- Grohe fixtures
- Seamless fiberglass shower designs
- Planus toilet systems
- Granite/marble in shower, floors, seats, trim.
- VIP cabin w/ensuite head and entertainment system
- Port Guest cabin with ensuite head and entertainment system
- Side by side Maytag washer dryer units
- USB power plugs at PH helm and master cabin
- Custom decor, bed spreads, curtain fabrics, soft goods, etc.
- Complete dishwater and flatware package
- Complete galley cookware
- Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
- Satin varnish on interior wood work
- Complete mooring pkg.
- 6 person lift raft on boat deck
- Galley see-through to salon
- Granite countertops
- Solid wood floor custom engineered with same wear capacity as a solid 3/4" wood floor.
- Large single bowl Franke sink
- 36" JennAir refer/freezer
- 30" JennAir over the range Microwave/Convection oven
- 30" JennAir 220v cooktop
- Garbage compactor
- 2 ea. Fisher-Pykel dishwashers drawers
CREW CABIN/ MISCELLANEOUS:
- Stall shower
- Enclosed head
- Tilt down oversized custom berth
- Storage lockers
- Complete new Garmin Suite (summer 2017)
- 3 ea. 8617 17" screens at the lower helm and 2 ea. 8617 17" screen on the CB
- 2 ea. ICOM VHF's w/command mics for CB
- Furuno auto pilot
- Martron system w/master cabin anchor watch
- Garmin Panoptix PS51 transducer for forward looking sonar
- Garmin GT41CHIRP transducers aft
- Garmin 626 x HD2 6kW 6' open array
- Garmin AIS600 transponder and NMEA GPS
- Camera system (engine room and aft deck)
- KVH M7 Sat TV antenna w/Direct TV receivers
- Ritchie compass (2 ea.)
- Twin C-18 CATS 1150 hp (320 hrs) (last service 4/17 at 290 hrs)
- 2 ea. Kohler 23 kW generators (P-369 hrs. S-344 hrs)
- Spare parts and filters
- 900 god Sea Recovery water maker
- 25 hp hydraulic bow thruster
- 15 hp hydraulic stern thruster
- Bow and stern thruster proportional controller with locking (3 ea. station)
- Yacht Controller
- WesMar stabilizer system
All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please call or email us with any questions.
2505 W. Coast Highway Ste. 202
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!