Photo 1 of 9
is proudly offered for sale for the first time by her original owner's. Her Robins Egg Blue hull coloring quickly sets this outstanding vessel apart from her sisters. She is a fresh water boat with less than 575 hours total time.
MARE CHIARA is thoughtfully equipped cruising vessel. The following factory options were ordered with the vessel from Tiara.
- Robins egg blue hull gel coat color.
- Bottom paint (5/17)
- Ice maker in the helm deck wet bar
- Upper helm deck a/c 32000 BTU
- Clarion 6 disc CD changer
- Xantrex 2.0 kW inverter
- ACR RCL 100 remote spot light on the bow
- Fresh water wash down forward
- Macerator system for head
- Raymarine electronics suite w/ 2 ea. E120 multi function displays, RS125 Raystar GPS, Ray 240 VHF, DSM300 digital sounder module, ST 60 Tri-data, ST60 graphic display, ST8001 autopilot, 6kW radar array
- Solid teak planked cabin sole (standard)
- Splendede washer/dryer
Plus, new cockpit enclosure (White stamped) with sun screens and window.
A complete interior and exterior detail is scheduled for the fall of 2017.
These are primary specifications and factory photos. Full specs and photography coming soon.
Moored in a private marina, please call CA Jerry Todd 48 hours in advance of a
The 2006 40 Tiara twin sister to the Tiara 4300 Sovran with Volvo Penta?s Inboard Performance System challenges every assumption about what a boat can be by changing the whole future of onboard performance while elevating enjoyment of the boating experience. On the 4300 Sovran, dramatically reduced noise and vibration allow conversations in comfort while underway. Because Volvo Penta?s IPS releases up to 25% fewer emissions, owners enjoy diesel power performance, economy and durability without exhaust smoke, noise or vibration. In fact, Volvo Penta?s IPS in the Tiara 4300 Sovran delivers 25% better fuel efficiency resulting in fewer trips to the fuel dock, increased speed, acceleration and extended cruising range. The 4300 Sovran also integrates the Volvo IPS Joystick control that puts unmatched low-speed maneuverability at your fingertips. With a single, subtle movement of the IPS Joystick, you command the IPS propulsion units to respond in any direction. This gives you the power to maintain control of your 4300 during tight-quarter docking, coming about, reversing or even going straight sideways ? all without the need for bow thrusters. Most importantly, because IPS takes up 25% less area in the 4300 Sovran, the design team was able to employ the newly available space as a full second stateroom with head. Design keys such as vessel sinks and shower partitions, an optional washer / dryer, a full-size refrigerator / freezer, even a spice rack and voluminous storage are but a few of the new options you will find. And the cockpit seating is both inviting and comfortable a perfect environment for the cruising lover.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 43' 0"
- Max Height: 14.5
- LOA: 43' 0"
- LWL: 0' 0"
- BEAM: 14.75' 0"
- DRAFT: 3.5833' 0"
- Engine(s): IPS 500
- Fuel: 375 Gal
- Water: 110 Gal
- Holding: 50 Gal
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: TIARA
- Fore deck 50/240 inlet
- 50/240 65' shore power cord w/Glendinning cable recoiler at the port transom
- 30 amp shore power inlet at the port transom
- 11.5 kW Onan generator
- 2.0 kW Xantrex inverter/charge system
- Cable TV and phone inlet at port transom
- Charles 100 amp battery charger
- Fresh Dyna batteries
- Battery parallel system
- Xantrex 2.0 kW inverter system
- Marine Air System 6000 BTU a/c with heat for guest stateroom
- Marine Air System 16000 BTU a/c with heat for the salon area
- Marine Air System 6000 BTU a/c with heat for master cabin
- Helm deck ventilation from salon a/c system and ambient air
- The three TV's aboard are non-HD TVs and need to be replaced along with the TV reception antenna.
- 12V 2 bank battery system w/switches. (3 ea. engine batteries, 5 ea. house batteries)
- Electrical bonding system
- Zincs - transom, trim tabs, drive units
- High output 115 amp alternators
- Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo system and iPod interface (helm deck)
- Bose Lifestyle 18 AM/FM/CD/DVD system
The twin Volvo IPS 500 power package gives this nimble lady strong cruising owner as well as suburb maneuverability with "Joystick" ease.
- 575 hours
- All services completed 40 hours ago.
- Onan 11.5kW Onan gen set. (145 hours)
- Bronze sea cocks
- Molded in hullside engine room ventilation system
- Bennett Marine hydraulic trim tabs
- Oil changing system
- Engine room acoustical insulation and 12V fluorescent lighting.
- Racor fuel filters
- Raw water intake strainers
- 2 ea. 250CFM engine room blowers
- 4 ea. auto bilge pumps, 2000 mph each.
- Composite fuel tank
- 2 ea. 55 gallon fresh water tanks w/dockside water inlet
- 2 ea. 12V fresh water system pumps
- 20 gallon hot water heater
- 50 gallon holding tank
- FE241 agent fire suppression system for the engine room
- 4 ea. stainless steel opening port lights w/screen
- 3 ea. composite forward deck hatches w/Ocean Air screens and privacy covers
- One piece 316L SS 1 1/4" bow rail
- Windlass, automatic chain and rope rode w/operation at either the foredeck or the helm
- 4 ea. 12" deck cleats
- 4 ea. 10" spring line cleats
- Tiara custom composite windshield integrated with composite hardtop.
- Tiara custom hinged helm console
- Companionway screen door and acrylic privacy door between salon and helm deck
- Actuated cockpit floor with insulated fiberglass liner for engine room access
- Cockpit shower, hot and cold
- Fresh water cockpit wash down w/25 ft. coiled hose
- Raw water cockpit wash down w/25 ft. coiled hose
- Interior and cockpit LED lights
- Transom hinged access door for transom storage
- Vacuflush toilet(s) 2 ea.
- Ritchie SS200 Navigator compass
- USCG safety kit
- Complete mooring kit
All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Please call or email us with any questions.
2505 W. Coast Highway Ste. 202
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!