Photo 1 of 47
<img title="Ease of boarding" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1816565256.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cockpit galley area" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_630279112.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley has refer, ice maker, storage, BBQ and cooktop, plus sink and storage covers " src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_931995220.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Open entertaining area" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_28328121.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Serving bar at cockpit galley" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1362638181.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Transom lounge with trunk storage under" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1574655221.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Stern lounge" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1434866817.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Stern lounge converts to sun lounge" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_233686076.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Optional retractable cockpit awning" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_638522634.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Helm" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_2085315566.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Joy stick engine control w/auto pilot" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_182828913.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Helm deck area" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_922025029.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Hard top with vent hatches" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_781775144.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Helm deck L-settees convert to berth" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1252432202.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Helm deck L-settee includes twin teak serving tables" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1283466994.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Super storage bins and storage drawers under settees" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1366561259.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Electric helm deck doors on both port and starboard side" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1533800385.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Roomy main cabin with scissor berth settees" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1432880773.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Settee/berth" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1931320921.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title=""Mini" cabin galley" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_500417511.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley with refer/freezer, microwave and storage" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_167018098.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Refer" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1279133386.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Great open spaces with plenty of light and opening portlights/hatches" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1777588757.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="AC distribution panel" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1310089036.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Companion way to helm deck w/sliding screen door" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_176370626.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Scissor berths convert to center queen berth" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_361442849.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Center queen berth area" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_795790462.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Roomy starboard side head" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1820266334.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Large port side shower room" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_46216033.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Hydraulic transom step" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_2079857205.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Awesome visibility" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_590775603.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="The Tiara Brand says quality" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1862781289.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Low hour original owner Q44 ready to go!
The Q 44 is focused on multiple use elegant cruising for a couple with the added abilities to be a fishing boat, family day-yacht, entertaining, diving and lounging. The boat is built on the 44 Coupe hull with full walk around capabilities. The bridge and lounge seats are accessed through port and starboard entries while the entertaining will be focused around the island style outdoor galley. Just aft, the cockpit opens to a lengthy, full-beam swim platform offering an enormous, water level deck to enter and exit your favorite remote cove. The bow will serve as a second entertainment area with safe access, forward seating, lounging and hull-side storage space. Optional Mediterranean sun shades fore and aft keep the sun at bay.
The Q 44 may be optioned with Volvo Penta’s IPS system, complete with joystick driving and glass cockpit or a traditional straight drive system at a later date. Performance will be very similar to the Tiara 44 Coupe with a confident cruise at 25-30 MPH and a top end of 35 MPH with the Volvo Penta package.
A simple and elegant cabin with a queen berth features a pantry style galley with basic cooking necessities including a microwave, coffee maker and refrigerator. An ample prep area and large pantry conveniently serves guests and owners. Hard woods, architectural finishes and modern fabrics add to her luxury below.
Everything you love about the COUPE series, the great lines, the outdoor/in living and layout, the advanced glass cockpit and the architectural interior translates to the new Q 44 packed with quality and luxury.
Hull and Deck
- Tiara Yachts' transferable limited warranties: five (5) years on hull and deck; two (2) years on accessories. Exclusions apply - refer to 2016 warranty statement for specific details & coverage areas.
- Fresh white gelcoat hull and deck
- DuPont® solid painted bootline, Carbon
- Hull constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, balsa cored hullsides and hand-laid fiberglass using premium resin
- Deck constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, balsa core, and hand-laid fiberglass using premium resin
- Deck side engine air intake system with built-in step for boarding
- Bronze seacocks on all underwater thru-hull fittings
- Stalon fittings on thru-hull fittings above the waterline
- Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid deck & cockpit surfaces
- Wood and foam core stringers, encapsulated by hand-laid fiberglass, are integrated to the hull
- Gelcoated & fiberglass lined bilge areas
- Four (4) S.S. opening port lights with screens
- Poly rubrail with 316L S.S. cap
- Six (6) 12" S.S. cleats for lines
- Tiara custom composite hardtop, FRP windshield frame with tempered fwd glass, & a windshield wiper system with two (2) washer/wipers. Hardtop includes Bomar® hatches for passive ventilation.
- LED navigation & courtesy lights
- 60" Swim platform with hydraulic lift (IPS)
- Hardtop Toy storage system
- Teak decking - aft cockpit and walkway
- Teak decking - under hardtop
- Aft cockpit sun shade - makefast
- Cockpit UPH: Meteor /Carbon
- Bottom paint: Black Anti - Fouling
- Exterior Corian: Witch Hazel
- Bootline: Dupont Crystal White
- Hull color: Dupont Maserati Blue
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 44' 0"
- Max Height: 0
- LOA: 44' 0"
- LWL: 0' 0"
- BEAM: 14.9166' 0"
- DRAFT: 0' 0"
- Engine(s): IPS 600
- Fuel: 358 Gal
- Water: 118 Gal
- Holding: 35 Gal
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: TIARA
- One (1) Bomar® extruded aluminum opening forward deck hatch w/ built-in Ocean Air® screens & privacy covers
- One-piece welded, 316L S.S. 1 1/4" low profile bow rail
- Flush forward anchor locker with overboard drain Concealed Lewmar® CPX3 automatic rope/ chain anchor windlass system with Lewmar® handheld tethered deluxe remote control & a switch at helm. Includes one (1) 12" S.S. foredeck cleat, 40' chain rode, 200' rope rode, & 17 kg/37 lb. Lewmar® DTX stainless steel anchor.
- Forward deck sun pad and jump seat with weather covers
- Six (6) drink holders
- Forward fixed jump seat window and one (1) vista skylight
- Under gunnel storage for 10" fenders
Mid Cockpit/ Helm Ar
- Helm with Volvo®/Garmin® Glass Cockpit electronics, drink holders, dual USB charging outlet, & 13.8" black leather & chrome steering wheel
- Sliding companionway door with screen and privacy cover; door slides behind port shroud
- Double wide captain's chair with electric fore & aft adjustment. DC panel below.
- Double wide companion seat with electric fore & aft adjustment. Storage below.
- Electric port and starboard sliding side doors
- Opposing L-lounge seating, converts to exterior berth. Cooler box & storage on starboard side, storage on port side.
- Drawer storage below L-lounge steps
- Three zone Fusion® stereo system for coverage throughout the boat. Fusion® MS-UD750 12V stereo powered by JL® Audio M700 digital amp. Accepts USB/MP3 and has integrated Fusion® remote volume controls.
- Two (2) JL® Audio 6.5" coax speakers
- One (1) JL® Audio 8" subwoofer with tuned enclosure below helm seat
- Marine Air Systems® 32,000 BTU cockpit air conditioning system
- Entry via floor hatch
- Stainless steel ladder for entry/egress
- Molded-in forward/aft facing lounge. Converts to sunpad.
- Molded-in steps up to gunnel to provide side boarding on hardtop access
- Cockpit LED courtesy lighting with remote control
- Raw water washdown outlet w/25 ft. coiled hose
- Weather covers for cockpit furniture
- Floor hatches with storage boxes port and starboard. Sealed with gas shocks.
- Two (2) JL® Audio 7.7" component speakers
- Center island galley includes:
Molded in sink with hot/cold water faucet
Corian® countertop and cutting board
Isotherm® DR65 120V 2.3 cu. ft. refrigerator/ freezer
Stainless steel grab rail
- Round teak tables (2) for Cockpit L-Lounges
- Galley Island Flip up Table
- Ice Maker - Galley Island
- Galley Countertop: Witch Hazel
- Galley Island Countertop: Witch Hazel
- Dual transom entry doors with stainless steel frame & hardware
- S.S. grab rails on transom
- Transom storage compartment with fiberglass liner with access under sunpad. Dedicated storage with easy access to items.
- Two (2) 10" S.S. pop-up cleats
- 60" integrated swim platform with S.S. telescoping swim ladder
- Recessed transom shower, hot & cold water
- Fresh water washdown outlet with 25 ft. coiled blue hose
- 120V GFI outlet
- Architectural teak & wenge interior wood
- Solid teak cabin sole & companionway steps
- 120V outlets throughout
- 12V LED lighting throughout
- Four (4) 18" x 18" throw pillows
- Privacy insert for vista window
- Scissors berth, can be used for seating or pushed together for use as a berth. Storage below.
- Cedar-backed hanging locker with additional storage
- Marine Air Systems® 10,000 BTU air conditioning system and day head
- 28" flat screen TV
- Blu-ray player
- Two (2) JL® Audio 4" coax speakers and Fusion® remote
- Microwave convection oven
- Isotherm® DR65 120V 2.3 cu. ft. refrigerator/ freezer
- Waste basket
- Drawer storage
- Full frame door
- Solid surface countertop with solid wood accents, undermount sink hot/cold water faucet
- Lower vanity storage
- Teak floor
- VacuFlush® toilet
- Exhaust fan
- Air conditioning vent (controls in stateroom)
- STBD Head Corian: Witch Hazel
- Full frame, water tight door
- Fiberglass stall shower with sump pump & teak seat
- Port Shower Corian: Witch Hazel
- Tiara custom 12V DC & 120V/240V AC electrical system
- One 240V AC 50 amp 65' dockside power cord with Glendinning® cable recoiler
- TV & AM/FM radio antennas
- Onan® 9 kw diesel generator with sound shield & helm indicator
- 12V multiple bank battery system with batteries & remote battery switches. Five (5) engine batteries and four (4) house batteries
- Electrical bonding system
- Electronic engine controls & steering system
- Volvo® engine option includes trip computer software
- Volvo® Glass Cockpit electronics package with Volvo® engine option:
Two Volvo®/Garmin® 8212 12" displays with card reader and GRID remote
Volvo® IPS Joystick Plus control
Garmin® 24" HD dome
Garmin® VHF200 radio
Garmin® GSD24 sounder
- Garmin® electronics package with Cummins® engine option:
Two Garmin® 8212 12" displays with card reader and GRID remote
Cummins® joystick docking
Vetus® 220V CE bow thruster
GPS antenna Garmin® 24" HD dome radar
Garmin® VHF200 radio
Garmin® GSD24 sounder
- Ritchie® SuperSport SS2000 compass
- High output alternators
- Lenco® trim tabs
- Engine room acoustical insulation with lighting
- Racor® fuel filters/water separators, engines & generator
- Raw water intake strainers, engines & generator
- Vibration mounts, engines & generator
- Plate mounted, thru-bolted engine system
- Three (3) port oil changing system, main engines & generator
- Beede® indicator LED's for aft bilge pump, mid bilge pump, forward bilge pump, & generator
- Three (3) automatic/manual electric bilge pumps with monitors at helm, 2,000 GPH each; one (1) forward, one (1) mid & one (1) aft
- One (1) aluminum fuel tank, total capacity 350 gallons, with in-line fuel vent filters & fuel shut-off valves on top of tank
- Dockside water inlet, aft deck
- One (1) fresh water tank, total capacity 118 gallons
- One (1) holding tank, 38 gallons, with deck discharge & holding tank vent filter
- Fresh water tank/holding tank monitor
- Fresh water pressure system with ten (10) GPM pump
- One (1) water heater, 11 gallons
Kahlenberg® chrome dual trumpet air horn
- FE-227 agent automatic/manual fire extinguisher system for engine room
- Four (4) handheld fire extinguishers
- Carbon monoxide detectors & smoke detectors in all staterooms
- Eight (8) 5/8" x 30' black dock lines with dedicated storage
- Four (4) large fenders
- Dedicated storage for dock lines and fenders
- Eight (8) Tiara life vests (domestic boats only)
- USCG safety & medical kit
- USCG/international LED navigation lighting
- NMMA certified using ABYC standards
- International certification options available
- Washdown - Fresh water anchor locker
- All Chain windlass
- Underwater lights ( three )
- Helm console visor: Meteor
- Inverter proshine 1800 12V
- Volvo DPS
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
“All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.”
Please call or email us with any questions.
2505 W. Coast Highway Ste. 202
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!