"Court Ship "
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Photo 1 of 26
Court Ship is the popular Viking 38 with three helm stations. In addition to the standard bridge helm, there is an inside helm in the salon and a backing station in the cockpit. Interior layout features a step-down dinette and island berth forward. This 38-footer (over 45' counting the swim platform and bow pulpit) includes all the quality hardware of larger Vikings. A fast, elegant convertible that one can be proud of owning. Underneath, she delivers a technically advanced hull shape, combining a clean-tracking forefoot with a dry ride. The aft-planing fairbody delivers efficient, high speed, while reverse-radius chine enhances sea-tracking ability. Court Ship has been carefully maintained and constantly upgraded by her current owner. She is located just north of Fort Lauderdale in Pompano Beach. Please call for more details and to arrange a personal inspection.
Cruisair air conditioning units new 2012
Avanti freezer/refrigerator new 2010
SeaLand porcelain toilet new 2010
Toshiba VHS Hi-Fi DVD new 2009
13" Daewood television system new 2008
Twin 450 hp Detroit 6-71 TI Turbo diesel engines approx 1500hrs
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 38' 0"
- Max Height: 12
- LOA: 39.4' 0"
- Displacement: 40000 lbs
- BEAM: 14.2' 0"
- DRAFT: 4' 0"
- Engine(s): 671 TI Detroit Diesel
- Hours: 1550
- HP: Cruise 23-Max 32
- Fuel: 430 gallons
- Water: 110 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Viking
- Model: 38 Convertible
Court Ship has an inside helm allowing the captain to steer from the comfort, convenience, and safety of the main salon. Head room is 6'4" in the salon and increases as you descend the companionway. The large galley is down one step and includes a Kenmore microwave oven, 2 burner stove top w/ exhaust, and a large Avanti freezer/refrigerator new 2010. To port is a large U-shaped dinette. Another step-down leads to a head with two-way entry. A private door leads to the forward master stateroom. This stateroom features a walk-around double bed including Viking's signature teak appointments, rich decor, cedar-lined stowage, a Sargent & Greenleaf safe, and a color TV w/ DVD player.
Cruisair marine air conditioning new 2012
Inside helm w/ auto pilot controls
The cockpit is perfect for sport fishing with a sink, bait locker, and superb stowage room. She features a unique backing station to make three helms on this 38-footer.
- Sun awning
- Four recessed gunwale Lee's rod holders
- One recessed gunwale flagstaff holder
- Stern cleats
- Teak gunwale boards
- Transom door with breakaway gunwale section, starboard
- 50-amp 125/250-volt power cord connection
- Cable Master retractable power cord
- Seawater, fresh water wash downs
- Under gunwale lights
- Custom cabinets with engine controls
- Sink with spray hose, storage well, tackle drawers
- Eight step aluminum ladder to bridge
Immediately to starboard is a comfortable L-shaped sofa. This sofa provides superb stowage underneath. A long Lucite coffee table accompanies the sofa. An entertainment center is opposite. Overhead and covering the walls is cream vinyl liner while underneath the sole is carpeted. All items fit through the companionway door.
- Four overhead lights
- Indirect valance rope lighting
- Teak paneling and cabinetry
- L-shaped sofa with stowage
- Lucite coffee table
- Cruisair SMX air conditioning controls
- 19" JVC 7 television system
- Sony DVP-NS300 DVD player
- Sony STR-DE675 A/V control center
- Russound speaker selector
- Electric panels, port aft
Electronics / Navigation
Main electronic displays, switches, and controls are located at the bridge helm. For security and preservation, bridge items are removable and stored inside.
- Furuno Radar 1761 M-3 48 mile radar
- Furuno GaAs FET Front End 8-Tone Daylight Display
- Furuno GP-1850/C-Map NT GPS
- Furuno Color LCD Sounder FCV-582L 5,000 ft depth sounder
- Furuno RD-30 System (Depth/Speed/Temp)
- Robertson-Norway AP200DL Autopilot
- Robertson-Norway RI 101 rudder sensor
- Standard Horizon VHF radio at lower station with full function RAM MIC on flybridge
- Two handheld Standard VHF's
- Iridium sat phone
The hull is further strengthened by Viking's unique solid steel engine mounts. The twin turbo Detroit diesel 450HP 671 TI's are mounted on wide, flanged beams like railroad tracks, secured to dedicated bulkheads. This rigid frame around the engines not only disperses engine loads evenly throughout the hull, it actually strengthens the hull. As a final touch, extensive sound deadening in the engine room walls and ceiling makes for a very quiet yacht.
- Port engine with 1,541 hours
- Starboard engine with 1,532 hours
- Hynautic Hydraulic steering
- 12 volt alternator
- Racor 1000FH fuel filters
- Par Sea water wash down pump
- Two blowers
- Two air conditioning compressors
- Two spare 3-blade 24" x 27" propellers
- Spare 3/4" SS shaft
Viking's in-house design team gave the 38' plenty of beam: six to ten inches more than comparable yachts. This beam is carried well forward to provide the generous master stateroom that Viking owners have grown accustomed to. The master stateroom features include a large island queen, hand rubbed teak cabinetry, and a hanging cedar lined locker to starboard. The sole is carpeted while the headliner is tastefully appointed cream vinyl. An overhead hatch provides natural light and ventilation. There is interior access to the bow chain locker. A Sargent & Greenleaf safe provides a secure place to store valuables.
- Overhead hatch with screen
- Two overhead lights
- Indirect valance lights
- Island berth
- Sargent & Greenleaf safe
- Cruisair SMX air conditioning controls
- Stereo speaker with rheostats, port and starboard
- 13" Daewood television system new 2008
- Toshiba VHS Hi-Fi DVD new 2009
Please call or email us with any questions.
629 NE 3rd Street
Fort Lauderdale, Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!