"42ft 2009 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42 DS"
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Photo 1 of 57
$10,000.00 PRICE REDUCTION JUNE 7, 2017
BEST BUY ON THE MARKET
The Jeanneau 42DS has long been considered one of the most well thought out deisnges to come out of Jeanneau's yard.
This yacht is not only designed to sail extremely well, but because of her deck salon arrangement she has TONS of room down below.
She has been well maintained for her absentee owners by a yacht management company here in the Virgin Islands.
Some key features:
- Generator was rebuilt late 2015
- The sails were replaced in 2013
- Replaced and upgraded batteries
- Full tropical A/C package
- Electric winch
- Furling Mainsail
- Full maintenance logs since new
Please contact Charlie King for more information:
I : 51.58 ft
J : 15.83 ft
P : 49.83 ft
E : 16.00 ft
Working Sail Area : 872.00 sq ft
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: JEANNEAU
- Model: Sun Odyssey 42 DS
- Length: 42' 0"
- Max Height: 0
- LOA: 42' 0"
- LWL: 42' 0"
- BEAM: 13.5' 0"
- DRAFT: 7' 0"
- Engine(s): 4JH4E
- Fuel: 34 Gal
- Water: 94 Gal
- Holding: 22 Gal
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
Designed for those who are passionate about sailing, the Sun Odyssey 42DS boasts a modern, fluid design, a rare, timeless elegance, and the comfortable interior layout expected of a sailboat built for cruising, all while delivering a superior performance.
- Teak inlay on seating area, transom and transom steps
- Cockpit lockers: 2 lockers under bench seats and lazerette locker to port under the helm seats for technical access to steering system
- Cockpit table: folding injected fibreglass table with storage, cup holders, bottle holders, stainless steel handrail, courtesy lighting, 12v plug
- Gas locker room for 2 gas bottles with connection to gas system and cut-off valve under stove in the galley
- Wheels: 2 leather-covered steering wheels and compasses at each helm station
- Instrumentation: dedicated space for instruments within easy reach of helm positions, room for GPS chartplotter mounted at aft end of cockpit table with easy viewing from each helm
- Engine controls: throttle and engine control panel mounted at starboard helm, engine panel includes fuel gauge, RPM gauge, warning lights, ignition
- Swim ladder: stainless steel folding ladder mounted on swim platform
- Cockpit shower: retractable hot and cold water shower with tap
- Anchor locker: forward, lockable, room for anchor and tackle, integrated windlass area, holder for windlass handle
- Forward owner?s cabin with central berth
- Double berth, high-density foam mattress Storage under berth
- Deep cabinet with shelves and hanging rod
- Wood hull liner
- Private forward owner?s head compartment with sink, clothes hook, mirror, towel holder, toilet paper holder, wastebasket, cabinet above sink, shower sump with grate and electric drainage pump
- Aft owner?s cabin with reading lights at head of berth
- Central double berth with teak trim and padded headboard, high-density foam mattress
- Deep cabinet with shelves and hanging rod
- Seating to either side of the berth with fabric cushions that match saloon fabrics
- Wooden hull liner
- Large head compartment accessible from saloon with sink, separate shower, clothes hook, mirror, towel holder, toilet paper holder, wastebasket, cabinet above sink and shower sump with grate and electric drainage pump
- 12v alternator output: 80 A
- Charge distributor/isolator
- Engine start battery capacity: 110 Ah
- Domestic battery bank capacity: 220 Ah
- Positive battery switch for engine bank, positive battery switch for domestic bank and negative general cut-off switch
- 230v shore power inlet with differential breaker
- Electrical panel with 12v breakers, 230v breakers, 12v voltmeter
- Electrical panel with 12v breakers, 230v breakers, 12v ammeter, 12v consumption meter, 12v charging meter
- One 230v and 12v plug per cabin, 230v plugs in galley, saloon and nav station
- Galley with double sinks with covers and reversible cutting board, chrome plumbing fittings, storage cabinets and drawers
- L-galley to port with glass separator between galley counter and seating area
- Gimballed 2-burner stove with oven with stainless steel protection bar
- Single fridge box with freezer area, wire baskets, interior lighting comes on when door opened, 12v refrigeration and integrated compressor
- Yanmar 4JH4E 54 HP, 39.6Kw latest generation of environmentally friendly engines
- Fully soundproofed engine compartment with engine access behind stairwell and from aft cabin
- Stainless steel propeller shaft with a fixed 3-blade bronze propeller
- Fuel/water separator
- Built-in muffler, forced air ventilation and stainless steel exhaust fitting aft
- Engine hours 940 as of Feb. 2017
- Deck: Prisma Process® injected deck, ISO gelcoat surface, discontinuous balsa block coring
- Hull: solid, hand-laid fibreglass, ISO glecoat surface, protective barrier coat
- Structure: 3rd generation inner fibreglass grid, high-load zones cut out and relaminated, drainage system through structure, special emergency repair zone in keel area
- Bow pulpit: open, stainless steel with teak step, navigation lights and integrated wiring for lights
- Stern pulpits: stainless steel with buoy bracket
- Windlass: Quick 1000W combination rope 18mm and chain 10mm, vertical-mounted in the anchor locker, hand-held remote, manual handle
- Anchor roller: double stainless steel fitting with swivelling self-launching roller for hands-free launching and retrieving for tackle
- Lifelines: double level of stainless steel lifelines with PVC coating and stainless steel stanchions
- Toerail: teak profile with integrated chrome chocks and drainage for side deck
- Cleats: 4 x aluminium mooring cleats
- Handrails: sculpted, long stainless steel handrails on coachroof for secure movement forward
- Six person SOLAS B class liferaft, Service due 1/2020
Please call or email us with any questions.
850 NE 3rd Street, Suite 205
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!