"50ft 2015 Beneteau Sense 50"
Photo 1 of 26
LLC owned. This Sense 50 was delivered to the owner in 2016.
With her specifications and equipment, the today value is over $750,000 FOB CA. Incredible deal at this asking price. Offers are welcome.
2 cabins layout 2 baths (owner and VIP) + office.
- B&G Radar 4G
- B&G 9P Z2W Chartplotter Port Side Outdoor Steering.
- B&G 9P Z2W Chartplotter Stb Side Outdoor Steering.
- B G 12P W E2 Chartplotter Indoor at Nav Station.
- B&G Autopilot AC42 + Control at Steering Station.
- B&G RS 90 VHF.
- B&G Wireless VHF.
- AIS Transmitter/Receiver.
- B&G Cartography US.
- EPIRB with Deck Enclosure Release.
- 230V/60HZ Air Conditioning US.
- Deluxe Electric Folding Salon Table.
- Spectra 12 (60 L/H) Water Maker.
- Windex Wind Vane.
- Simrad Module - Wifi Connection.
- Engine Yanmar 4JH$TE SD EPA 55KW 75HP.
- 3 Blade Folding Prop.
- Bow Thruster.
- Sail Furling Main and Jib.Electric Winches.
- Electric Winches.
- Additional Water Tank 160 L.
- Extra Fuel Tank 415L.
- Under Water lIght (Blue) and Spreader/Deck LIght.
- TV/Combo DVD with Samsung 40" HD.
- MB Quartz 6.5" Marine Speaker W/Led.
- MB Quartz 10" Marine HWY Sub-SPeaker.
- MB Quartz Amps (6 various + 3600 W total).
- Solid Teak Cockpit.
- All Electric Toilet Quiet Flush with Freshwater Conversion Kit.
Please contact Jean-Marie Cabri for more information!
I : 65.50 ft
J : 20.17 ft
P : 61.33 ft
E : 19.42 ft
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: BENETEAU
- Model: Sense 50
- Length: 50' 0"
- Max Height: 0
- LOA: 50' 0"
- LWL: 46.0833' 0"
- BEAM: 15.9166' 0"
- DRAFT: 7.25' 0"
- Engine(s): 4JH4TE
- Fuel: 110 Gal
- Water: 302 Gal
- Holding: 42 Gal
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
Ballast: 9811 lb
Draft Board Up: 5.58 ft
The latest in innovation, the Sense 50 redefines modern design and luxury on the water. From bow to stern, she surprises with the greatest in space, simplicity and cruising comfort.
Designed to sail closer to the water, her moderate heel is ideal for a more relaxed cruise. Offering the upmost in safety and performance, the Sense 50's spacious cockpit includes a dual helm and plenty of space under the sails. At anchor, with easy access to the water, the U-shaped layout of the cockpit seats and retractable table can be converted into a sun deck.
Only three steps through the gently sloped companionway connect the brilliance of life outdoors to the sophisticated interior. A full beam salon and wraparound view paired with the comfortable settee and oversized galley, makes the Sense 50’s interior comparable to that of a catamaran.
Surrounded by windows, the interior is bathed in natural light and provides a panoramic view of the horizon.
- Self-draining cockpit
- 1 Port cockpit locker (Access to technical space)
- 1 Starboard cockpit locker (Access to technical space)
- Gas locker beneath starboard cockpit seat
- Natural solid wood slatted cockpit benches
- 1 Liferaft locker in cockpit sole
- 2 Steering wheel consoles: Stainless steel steering wheels - 900 mm diameter - leather covered - rudder systems on partition - metal cable transmission system - Stainless steel guard rail - navigation instrument stand (optional instruments)
- Deck hole for access to tiller system
- 1 tiller
- 2 Steering compass on binaccle
- Engine throttle and control panel to starboard
- Starboard cockpit table convertible into sunbed
- 2 waterproof loudspeakers on fixed arch
- Cockpit lighting integrated in fixed arch
- 1 PMMA companionway hatch retracts beneath deck
- Hinged bi-fold PMMA companionway door
- 2 Fixed deck windows
Please call or email us with any questions.
850 NE 3rd Street, Suite 205
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!