Nanny Cay, Tortola, BVI
Photo 1 of 21
<img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00262309_264.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00262310_291.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00262311_149.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00262312_250.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00262313_185.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00262314_223.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Simply the best buy in the world for one of these extraordinary offshore cruisers.
Innovative, spacious, bright and sophisticated only begins to describe the exciting Beneteau 50.5. Featuring a sleek coach roof, long side windows a fully integrated mainsail arch and all the ergonomic ease of handling designs to make the most of each area, she is truly a stunningly beautiful yacht to sail.
Fitted with four cabins and four electric heads, plus a bow cabin and head, large salon and linear port galley, the Beneteau 50.5 offers an abundance of interior space. Her massive cockpit, foredeck and dual helm makes her comfortable outside as well. Air conditioning, generator, bow thruster and electric winches as well as a good compliment of electronics result in a yacht that’s not only fun to relax aboard, but a joy to sail as well.
Located in the fabulous BVI and available immediately, Tiger Pause represents a tremendous value!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 50' 0"
- LOA: 50' 5"
- Displacement: 27954 lbs
- BEAM: 15' 10"
- DRAFT: 6' 7"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 4JH4-TE
- HP: 75
- Fuel: 105 gallon gallons
- Water: 259 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Beneteau
- Model: Oceanis 50FG5
(5 Cabin / 5 Head – 4 showers separate stall)
The forward section of the vessel is divided into two identical cabins with a large double berth against the center divider. An ensuite bathroom complete with shower and head is aft against each hull side with the passageway into the cabin between the bathroom and the center divider. A hanging locker is included between the berth and bathroom portlight.
The salon is amidships with the galley to port opposite the saloon table, which is offset to starboard. There is a U shaped settee against the hull to starboard and a small island settee on the other side of the table. The navigation station is aft of the dinette on starboard.
Two mirror image aft cabins that extend beneath the cockpit sole, ensuite bathrooms are installed forward between the cabins and the saloon. Both bathrooms have an access door into the salon.
All the way forward and accessed from the deck only is a crew cabin that is usually used as a storage compartment, there is a single berth with a toilet and sink.
- • Cutlery, dinnerware, pots, pans and utensils
- • Sinks (2), aluminum
- • Countertop, laminate
- • Refrigerators (2),Vitrifrigo, 12 VDC, plate (1), top opening
- • Freezers (2)
- • Stove, Eno, burners (3), gimbal mounted
- • Pressurized fresh water
- • Plenty of stowage and cabinets
- • Marine toilets (4), Jabsco, electric
- • Crew cabin toilet, manual
- • Water heater, Quick, 10 gallons, engine heated and 110 VAC element
- • Electric fans
Electronics / Navigation
- • Autopilot, Raymarine ST80
- • Primary chart plotter, colour, Raymarine C80
- • Primary GPS, as above
- • Depth sounder/Speed log, Tridata ST70
- • Primary VHF radio, Ray 49E, with DSC
- • Wind direction/Wind speed indicator, ST70
- • Compass (2)
- • 12 Volt DC, 110 Volt DC
- • Engine battery, Lifeline Group 27, 12 Volt AGM
- • Service batteries (4), Lifeline, AGM 4D
- • Bow thruster batteries (2), Group 30 AGM, 12 Volt
- • Battery charger, Sterling 40 Amp 3 stage
- • Generator: Onan 9KW 4,577 engine hours
- • Inverter
- • Shore power cords (2), each 30 Amp
- • Voltage/Amp Meter
- • Bilge pumps (2), Jabsco, electric (1), manual (1), cockpit manual bilge pump, Plastimo
- • Propane shut off valve
- • USCG safety package
- • Fire extinguishers (3)
- • Bow thruster
- • Air conditioners with reverse cycle heat (3), Cruisair: 16K BTU, 12K BTU and 8K BTU
- • Television, Flat screen, LCD on adjustable bracket
- • CD player, Pioneer
- • Stereo and speakers
- • Yanmar 4JH4-TE, 4 cylinder turbo charged, diesel, 2010, 75 hp
- • Sail drive Yanmar SD50
- Exhaust system, raw water cooled, fresh water
- • Engine alarms
- • Raw water sea strainer
- • Racor primary filter
- • Particulate secondary filter
- • MAX Power bow thruster
- • Primary anchor, Delta, 55 lbs,150’ of 3/8” galvanized chain
- • Secondary anchor, Brittany, 3/8” chain, galvanized, 150’ of 5/8” 3 strand nylon rope
- • Anchor windlass, Quick, electric with remote control
- • Snubber
- • Roller, hard plastic
- • Bimini top, soft
- • Full deck awning
- • Cockpit awning
- • Dodger/Sprayhood
- • Cockpit cushions
- • Cockpit table
- • Railings & Safety lines, stainless steel
- • Stanchions, stainless steel
- • Navigation lights, LED
- • Masthead light
- • Steaming/deck light
- • Lifering/Horseshoe
- • Life jackets PFD’s
- • MOB equipment
- • Life raft, PlastimoTransocean, 8 person
- • Deck light
- • Propane tanks (2)
- • Vented propane locker
- • Fenders & Dock Lines
- • Navigation lights
- • Deck wash down system
- • Swim platform
- • Swim ladder, stainless steel, fold down, teak rungs
- • Overhung transom
- • Barbeque
- • Toerail, teak
- • Cleats, aluminum, 14”
- • Compass’s, Plastimo Olympic 135
Sails and Rigging
- • Electric primary winches
- • Mast, US Spars, aluminum, stepped on deck
- • Boom, US Spars, spreaders aluminum (2)
- • Backstay, fixed
- • Roller furling for genoa, Profurl, twin grove foil
- • Boom vang, hydraulic
- • Standing rigging, stainless steel, swage fittings
- • Shrouds, discontinuous
- • Chain plates, stainless steel
- • Running rigging, braided pre-stretched nylon
- • Jib, Neil Pryde,100%, good condition, sewn on sail cover dark blue
- • Main sail, Neil Pryde, good condition, with stackpack
- • Winches, Lewmar, (2) electric, (1) manual, self-tailing, primary-50, line handling- 46
- • Steering, Goiot, wheel (2), stainless steel
- • Tiller arm, steel
- • Emergency tiller, Tee type
- • Bow thruster, Max Power
- • Propeller, (3) blade, aluminum, propeller nut is zinc
- • Rudder, skeg, fiberglass
- • Fire extinguishers (3), Anaf, 2 KG, chemical ABC rated
Please call or email us with any questions.
PO Box 11156-141
St. Thomas, VI 00801
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!