"Woven / Transformer"
Marina del Rey, California
Photo 1 of 56
52’ | Beneteau 523 | 2008
Only 523 model available on the West Coast!
Possible end tie slip transferable in Marina del Rey!
- Raymarine: GPS, AIS, Radar, & Autopilot
- Layout: 3 Cabins & 3 Heads
- Yanmar Engine: 254 hours, Recent Service: Oct. 2016
- Onan Generator 11.5 kW
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- 3 Harken Electric Winches
- New Tall Mast & Standing Rigging - 2016
- Custom Designed Rudder for Better Handling
- Large Ullman Sail Inventory - Code 0, x2 Spinnakers, etc.
- Harken MKIV Furler w/ Removable Drum for Racing - 2017
- Custom Stainless Steel Bow Sprit
- Custom Carbon Spinnaker Pole - 2016
- AGM Batteries - maintenance free
- Recent Survey - August 2016
- Faired Race Bottom Paint
Description & History:
This Beneteau 523 was fully customized for blue water cruising and offshore racing. The previous owner spent a fortune preparing her for the famous Trans Pacific Yacht Race (Los Angeles to Hawaii) in summer 2015. Racing under the previous name "Transformer", the owner and crew finished the race successfully!
The yacht later sold to her current owner, my father-in-law, and the growing family has enjoyed cruising her locally in Marina del Rey and to Catalina for the past year. Plans have now changed and it is time to sell.
She was just detailed inside and out from bow to stern. Every locker and bilge was cleaned and she now looks better than new. You will not find a cleaner or a better equipped sailboat in this size or price range. If you are looking for a serious cruiser or offshore racer, this is the best deal on the entire West Coast!
Be sure to click on full specifications tab for all the details.
Call, text, or email for more info or to schedule a private showing!
Please contact Will Petersen for more information!
Interior Layout Desc
The three cabin layout, with a fourth crew cabin/storage locker, provides comfortable stateroom accommodations for six guests. The owner's stateroom is forward with centerline queen island berth, ensuite head with stall shower, beautiful custom cabinetry, workstation/vanity and ample hanging, drawer and locker storage.Two mirror image aft staterooms, each with ensuite head, are outfitted with sizeable double berths with plenty of hanging and shelf storage.
The spacious main salon, also outfitted with custom cabinetry, flat-screen television and comfortable leatherette fabric is the perfect gathering area for owner and guests. Seating for six or more surrounds her dining table to port while her galley, quite suitable for the gourmet chef, is to starboard.The galley sports double stainless sinks, three-burner Force 10 propane stove with oven, microwave, dual standup Vitrifrigo refrigerator/freezer units, custom pantry storage and plenty of countertop space.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: BENETEAU
- Model: 523
- Length: 53' 0"
- Max Height: 0
- LOA: 52' 0"
- LWL: 48' 0"
- BEAM: 16.0833' 0"
- DRAFT: 7.5' 0"
- Engine(s): 4JH4-HTE
- Fuel: 119 Gal
- Water: 251 Gal
- Holding: 0 Gal
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Raymarine E80 Chartplotter – At Nav Station
- Raymarine E120 Chartplotter – At Helm
- Raymarine AIS Transceiver & Digital Radar
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind Direction & Speed
- Raymarine ST60 Multi Function Display – At Helm
- Raymarine ST60 Multi Function Display – At Nav Station
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot
- X3 i70 Raymarine Multi Function Displays at Companion Way
- VHF – Raymarine Ray240 Remote Mic – At Helm & Nav Station
- Raymarine Cockpit VHF Speaker
- Sateliite Phone – at Nav Station
- VDO - CD, AM/FM, MP3 Stereo
- Cockpit and Salon Speakers
- LG FlatScreen Television
- TracPhone KVH FB 150 – Satellite Phone
- MasterVolt – Chargemaster 12/70-3 Auto Battery Charger
- 8 MasterVolt AGM Batteries
- x2 12 V Sockets
- 110 V Outlets Throughout
- Electrical Panel – 12V DC & 110V AC
- X2 50-amp/125-volts Shore Power Inlets
- Xantrex Pro XM1800 Inverter
- Alternator with Power Distribution
- Navigation Lights, Deck Light, & Anchor Light
- Halogen Lights Throughout
- Red LED lights in Galley, Heads, Nav Station for Nighttime
- Automatic closet lights
- Onan e-QD11.5 kw Model #5867786 / Hours - 1734
- Village Marine Tec. WaterMaker (Desalinator)
- SidePower Bow Thruster w/ Seprate 12V Battery
- X3 CruisAir Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning/Heating Units w/ Digital Controls
- Rule Automatic Bilge Pumps
- Manual Diaphram Keel Bilge Pump
- X3 Jabsco Electric Quiet Flush Heads
- Hot Water Heater 11 Gallons
- Recent Service – October 2016
- VDO Gauges – Fuel, Oil Pressure, & Water Temp
- Yanmar Engine Panel w/ RPM gauge & digital hour meter
- Racor Fuel Water Separator
- Engine Mounting Built into the Hull Liner for Added Strength
- Foam Sound-Proofed Engine Compartment w/ Gas Struts for Easy Access
- Engine Control Panel and Control Lever at Helm
- Stainless Steel Propeller Shaft w/ Dripless Seal
- Flexi-Fold 3-blade Propeller For Better Sailing Performance
- 119 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Force 10 Marine – Gimbaled 3 Burner Propane Stove & Oven
- Keurig K155 Coffee Maker w/ Custom Stainless Gimbal - so you can make coffee safely while sailing !
- LG Microwave
- Refrigerator & Separate Freezer
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
- Lots of Storage & Counter Top Space
- Ullman Sails Carbon Mainsail – New 2015
- Ullman Sails 115% Dacron Furling Genoa w/ Sun Cover – New 2016
- Ullman Sails Carbon No. 4 Race Genoa
- Ullman Sails Code 0 Asymmetrical Gennaker
- Ullman Sails ORR Symmetrical No. 4 Spinnaker
- Ullman Sails ORR Asymmetrical No. 2 Spinnaker
- New Tall Standard Mast & Standing Rigging – New 2016
- Harken Fast Track Mainsail Track w/ Sliding Cars
- Harken Hydraulic Adjustable Backstay
- Spectra Spilt Backstay
- Harken MKIV Furler w/ Removable Drum for Racing – New Jan. 2017
- X2 Genoa Halyards
- X2 Spinnaker Halyards
- Custom Reinforced Traveler & Mainsheet
- X2 Harken #70.2 Electric Self-Tailing Winches
- X2 Harken #44 Electric Self-Tailing Winches
- X2 Harken Secondary Winches
- Adjustable Genoa Lead Tracks
- Lewmar Rope Clutches – 8 Stbd & 8 Port
- Lewmar Claw Galvanized Anchor – New Oct. 2016
- Lewmar V6 Vertical Electric Windlass Deck Unit
- Custom Stainless Steel Bow Sprit w/ Dual Anchor Rollers
- X2 Propane Tanks in Aft Port Locker
- Blue Sunbrella Dodger w/ Strataglass – Removable
- Mainsail Cover w/ Port & Stbd Removable Cockpit Biminis
- Custom Stern Mount for Radar & GPS
- Twin Wheels with Leather Wrap
- X2 Ritchie Helm Compasses
- Teak Cockpit & Cap Rails
- Blue Sunbrella Cockpit Cushions
- Whale Hot & Cold Stern Shower
- Wet Lockers on Aft Swim Platform
- Lewmar Hatches Throughout
- Custom Designed Rudder for Better Handling & Performance
- End Tie Slip Available with Views of Burton Chace Park
- Faired Racing Bottom Paint
- Classic Decorative Wall Barometer & Clock
- Fenders & Dock Lines – New 2016
- Flares & Fire Extinguishers
- Bronze Ships Bell
- Plenty of LifeJackets
Please call or email us with any questions.
850 NE 3rd Street, Suite 205
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!