34' Sea Ray
Photo 1 of 21
ABSOLUT PLEASURE is a lightly used, well maintained and equipped Sea Ray 340 Sundancer. She was a northern boat until the owner brought her to Florida a couple of year ago. She is kept in a covered slip in Clearwater and being offered for sale as her absentee owner is unable to use her as originally planned. NOTE: OWNER ANXIOUS, NOTE PRICE REDUCTION TO $75,000!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 34' 0"
- Displacement: 13000 lbs
- BEAM: 11' 5"
- DRAFT: 3' 3"
- Engine(s): Twin Mercruiser 6.2L
- Hours: 310
- HP: 320
- Fuel: 225 gallons
- Water: 40 gallons
- Holding: 28 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Sea Ray
- Model: 340 Sundancer
The forward cabin has a centerline berth with privacy curtain, hanging locker to starboard. Portside galley and head compartment aft. Opposite to starboard is a full length settee with removable table. The aft cabin is a step down aft with a convertible settee and privacy curtain. Carpet runner below
Portside galley with corian counter top, high gloss cherry cabnetry and excellent galley stowage
- Two burner electric stove top
- GE Microwave Oven
- Single sink w/H&C pressure water
- 110V/12V Norcold Ref/Fzr
- Galley exhaust fan
Electronics / Navigation
- Raymarine RL70C Radar/Chart Plotter
- Raymarine Ray 220 VHF/Hailer
- Raymarine ST 60 Rudder Angle/Auto Pilot
- Raymarine RN300 GPS
- Raymarine ST 60 Tridata
- Richie Compass
Single 110V/30Amp Shore Power and TV & Phone connection, 4.5KW Westerbeke Generator w/175 hrs. Numerous 110V outlets throughout the interior and additional 110v outlets in the cockpit.
- 1800 Watt Inverter/Charger
- 110V & 12V Electric Panel with Meters
Twin Inboard/V-Drive Mercruiser 6.2L, 320HP FWC Engines w/310hrs
- Trim Tabs
- Fireboy Automatic Ext. engine room
- Dockside press water
- Rev Cycle Airconditioning
- VacuFlush Toilet System
- Central Vac System
Spacious cockpit with excellent seating and removable table. Molded swim platform w/ transom door and swim ladder. FG radar arch w/recessed lights and stereo speakers
- Progress 1 Rev. Electric Anchor Windlass w/helm & bow controls
- Delta anchor w/chain & rode
- Two windshield wiper
- Center windshield w/electrically operated ventilation
- Cockpit carpet
- Jabsco spot light on bow w/helm controls
- Cockpit sink
- Norcold Ref/Fzr-Cockpit
- Three Deck Hatches w/privacy covers &screens
- Toast Canvas cockpit storage cover
Please call or email us with any questions.
500 Main Street
Dunedin, FL 34698
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!