42' SABRE YACHTS
Photo 1 of 86
BLUE ODYSSEY is new to the market and ready for the season. She is the only 42 Sabre sedan available on the west coast.
Additional photography and a more detailed specification will be forthcoming in the very near term.
The Sabre 42' Sedan Hardtop offers classic downeast style with wide side decks and large cockpit offering safety and comfort in moving about the boat. The extended cabin makes for a roomier salon. Twin Cummins offer quiet cruising speeds from 8 knots to 25 knots. The Side Power bow thruster makes docking and maneuvering a snap. Meticulously cared for and boat house kept in fresh water, BLUE ODYSSEY shows exceptionally well..
Stateroom, Guest Cab
The Sabre's strategic use of space makes this boat spacious & maneuverable without sacrificing storage.
- Master stateroom: Memory foam mattress(factory upgrade);center-island berth; cedar lined hanging locker; storage under berth, outboard & above berth;hinged top on berth w/ gas struts(factory upgrade); doors to main salon & head; bureau w/ locker over.
- Guest cabin: Pull out double berth & slide up table w/ inlay & hi-gloss(factory upgrade)
- Head: Separate shower stall w/ seat, Corian counter, Jabsco Quiet-Flush electric MSD
- Salon: Flatscreen TV on power lift (factory upgrade), Clarion CD/FM/AM stereo w/ 4 speakers & remote (factory upgrade), L-shaped settee w/ Hi-Lo inlaid table, Ultraleather upholstered captain & mate's Stidd seats, overhead hand-rail
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: SABRE YACHTS
- Length: 42' 0"
- Max Height: 0
- LOA: 42' 0"
- LWL: 0' 0"
- BEAM: 14.3333' 0"
- DRAFT: 0' 0"
- Engine(s): QSC 8.3M TD
- Fuel: 0 Gal
- Water: 0 Gal
- Holding: 0 Gal
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Under-counter Sub Zero fridge
- Cherry cabinets
- Seagull water purifier & ice maker (factory upgrade)
- Corian countertops (factory upgrade)
- Seaward (2) burner electric cook top
- Microwave/convection oven
- Stainless steel sinks
- Furuno Nav Pilot
- Furuno Radar
- Furuno 3D Navnet w/ 12" screen
- Furuno Depth, speed, rudder angle
- Cummins Smart Craft engine management
- Icom ICM504 HM126 VHF w/ remote mike
- 12v DC Electrical system= (2) group 31 (dedicated) lead acid, engine start batteries; (2) 8D, Lifeline AGM, deep cycle ships batteries; battery disconnect & emergency crossover switches in engine room; base illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel
- Blue Sea 12v multimeter
- 12v lighting system w/ Cantalupi Jenny overhead lights & Danish cabin reading lights
- 12v horn
- Navigation lights: side, streaming, stern & 360 degree anchor light
- Marinco Sealink 12v outlet at helm
- Tinned wire used throughout
- 120v AC Electrical system=50-amp, 240v AC shore power inlet & 50' cord w/ Glendinning power reel; Bass illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel; 120v AC outlets in each cabin & engine room
- Professional Mariner 50-amp (3) bank battery charger
- 12.5kw Westerbeke generator w/ water lift muffler, intake stainer, sound shield, transfer switch & dedicated start battery
- Xantrex inverter w/ remote control
Mechanical and Engin
- Factory upgraded Cummins 500hp TD engines - model QSC 8.3M TD
- 1000 hour warranty on the Cummins engines (currently near zero time)
- 9 kW Onan generator
- Reverso Oil Change system (factory upgrade)
- Side Power bow thruster, model SP75T (factory upgrade)
- Reverse cycle heat/air conditioning in (2) zones
Deck and Hull
- Lewmar Anchor windlass w/ rope/chain gypsy & anchor & rode
- Fiberglass Radar mast for hard top (factory upgrade)
- Cockpit locker
- Hinged inward opening transom door to swim platform
- Wrap-around white mesh windshield & window covers
- Fresh water wash down, forward (factory upgrade)
- Hot & cold transom shower (factory upgrade)
- Shore water inlet for bypassing water tanks
- Flag Blue hull & Smoke White anti-skid (factory upgrade)
- Teak toe rail & cabin side eyebrow
- Lewmar Coastline polished aluminum hatches w/ screens
- Ice maker in cockpit wet bar (factory upgrade)
- 2015 310 Avon RIB dinghy
- 20 hp Tohotsu 4 stroke ob motor
- SeaWise dinghy davit system
- Fresh bottom paint and new zincs
All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
“All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.”
Please call or email us with any questions.
2505 W. Coast Highway Ste. 202
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!