Photo 1 of 5
Macgregor 65 Pilothouse Cutter 1989, Yanmar turbo diesel.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 65' 0"
- Displacement: 32000 lbs
- LWL: 64' 0"
- Ballast: 12000 lbs
- DRAFT: 6' 6"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 4LH-DTE Turbo
- Fuel: 275 gallons
- Water: 200 gallons
- Holding: 20 gallons
- Manufacturer: Macgregor
- Model: Pilothouse Cutter
- •Main/fore cabin with 8" custom mattress
- •Custom storage in aft cabin and midcabin
- •12V fans in salon and cabins
- •Two heads with electric flush, shower w/pumpouts
- •120V water heater
- •12V water pressure pump
- •Diesel zone heater
- •Fore and aft AC units
- •Most interior lights are LED
- •Dual sink
- •Propane stove with (2) stern-mounted aluminum tanks
Electronics / Navigation
- •Dual E120 Raymarine chart plotter display
- •Raymarine digital radar w/overlay to 120
- •Raymarine depth/speed/wind
- •Standard Horizon VHF radio
- •ICOM SSB 700
- •Class A AIS transceiver
- •Raymarine Autopilot Hydro Drive
- •Backup W-H autopilot w/remote control
- •Spare drive motor and controller
- •ARC EPIRB 406
- •*optional sat phones
- •(4) 6v golf cart batteries
- •(2) Lifeline 4D batteries
- •(1) class 31 starter, (1) class 29 starter for genset, all with auto chargers and cross-tie capacity
- •4kw Northern Lights generator
- •2kw Side Power bow thruster
- •Filter Boss fuel polishing and transfer
- •Tank level monitor for fuel and water
- •55-lb Roncha anchor
- •Power windlass w/250' 1/2" galv. chain
- •30" stanchions w/1/4" stainless steel lifelines
- •Custom crew support rails and post
- •Dual aluminum arches with lift for dink and motor
- •Cockpit cover w/full vinyl enclosure
- •Transom step to dive ladder
- •Nonskid deck
- •Repainted w/Interlux Perfection white/black trim
Sails and Rigging
- •Fully battened mainsail with Sail Pac
- •3/4 roller jib, self-tending/tacking
- •Masthead roller jib, high clew for offshore sailing
- •(2) mast mounted winches
- •(4) cabin top winches
- •(4) Lewmar 43 winches for sheets, cockpit rail mounted
- •(2) Power Lewmar 43 winches for sail trim and hoist
- •Hydro vang and backstay adjuster
Please call or email us with any questions.
14485 Dowell Rd.
Dowell, MD 20629
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!