Photo 1 of 13
This sturdy California built 38 Mediterranean is just as popular now as when she was new. This layout features a forward Master (w door),a down galley and a lower helm station.
From the salons breakfast bar, one can enjoy the full view of the panoramic windows. Behind the lower station there is an entertainment center and to port an "L"shaped sofa
which doubles as another sleeping area.
The roomy cockpit features a large bait tank, in deck storage and
a transom door to haul in the big ones.
Clean Sportfisher; "Alaskan Package" Enclosed Flybridge;
Lower Station w Electronics;
Clean CumminsTwin Diesels;
Northern Lights Genset;
Water Maker, AC/Heat;
Set up to Fish: Deck Bait Tank, Multiple "Rocket Launchers".
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: Mediterranean
- Model: 38 Sport Fisher
- Length: 43' 6"
- Max Height: 11
- Displacement: 28000 lbs
- LWL: 38' 4"
- BEAM: 12' 5"
- DRAFT: 3' 4"
- Engine(s): Cummins 6BTA 5.9M2
- Hours: 1230
- HP: 300
- Fuel: 400 gallons
- Water: 100 gallons
- Holding: 25 gallons
- Enclosed Flybridge w Opening Windows & Sunshades
- Seating for 4
- Maxwell Windlass w Anchor, Line & Chain
- Aft Deck 2 Scoop Bait Tank
- Raw & Fresh Water Washdowns
- Walk thru transom Door & Swim Platform
- Multiple "Rocket Launcher" Rod Holders
- In Deck Rod Holders
- Salon w 360 Degree view;
- Starboard Cabinet & Drawers w Entertainment Center;
- Overhead Enclosed Rod Storage Rack & Grab Rail;
- L-Shaped Settee, w Dinette Table;
- Breakfast Bar w stools;
- Heat & Air Conditioned.
- Forward Master Suite w Double Island Bed;
- Hanging Lockers & Drawers Under Bed;
- Finished Fiberglass Interior;
- Head w Separate Shower Stall.
- Down Galley;
- Custom Wood Finishing & Teak & Holly Floor;
- Large Counter Space, Upper & Lower Cabinets;
- Dual Stainless Steel Sink.
- Dual Burner Stove, Microwave;
- Norcold Refrigerator;
Electronics / Navigation
- Upper Station:
- VHF Radio, Autopilot, Radar
- Compass, Bennett Trim Tab Level Indicators
- Windlass Control, Engine Guages & Alarm
- Lower Station
- Flo-Scan Meters, Bennett Trim Tab Level Indicators,
- Autopilot, Compass, Icom M604 VHF Radio,
- Apelco Axl 550 Fish Finder
- Window Defroster, Radar Unit,
- Direction Finder
- 4.5 Northern Lights Generator (480 Hours);
- 30 amp Shore Power w 50 Cord;
- Battery Charger.
- Stainless Steel Hot Water Heater;
- Water Maker.
Twin Cummins 6BTA 5.9's;
Oil Change System;
Fresh Water Flush System;
The Mediterranean 38 Convertible is as much at home hunting for bill fish as it is cruising with the family. Her deep-V hull smooths out the ride on offshore waters and provides the safety, seakeeping ability, and performance demanded by the knowledgeable yachtsman and serious sportfisherman. The engine room of the Mediterranean 38 is a testament to attention to detail. The compartment is a mirror-smooth fiberglass engineered structure that incorporates fiberglass drip pans under the engines, fiberglass battery boxes with lock-down hinged vented covers, engine stringers, elevated floor boards, and a molded-in sump for the bilge pumps. The standard soundproofing is superior, featuring a special mylar-faced barrier material applied in layers to the main salon sole. Special attention has been given to vibration-borne noise dampening. This, coupled with large water-lift mufflers makes the Mediterranean 38 one of the quietest and smoothest vessels of her size afloat. All of the engine room machinery is easily accessible for maintenance while the engines, equipment, wiring, and plumbing installations are among the best in the industry. Comparing this engine room to others will demonstrate just how well engineered and well built the Mediterranean 38 really is.
In the interior, curved, laminated teak cabinets and doors are varnished to a satin smooth, hand-rubbed finish. Rich decorator fabrics, lined lockers, and beautifully tailored upholstery contribute to a bright and cheerful feeling. Two interior arrangements are available. Interior A has an owner's stateroom forward with a large double berth, a fully enclosed head with a separate stall shower, and an L-shaped galley three steps down from the main salon with a serving bar and pantry. The main salon can accommodate an L-shaped settee that converts to a double berth and there is a teak entertainment center with a built-in color TV. An inside lower steering station may also be added. The Mediterranean 38's cockpit is designed for the avid fisherman. More than eight feet long, it comes standard with a transom door and two large fish boxes, either one of which may be converted to a freezer or a live baitwell. A built-in 48-gallon, five-scoop live bait tank, a fiberglass bait and tackle center with a sink and a cutting board, polished stainless steel rocket launchers, and numerous flush rod holders all are calculated to satisfy the discriminating fisherman.
Please call or email us with any questions.
Monarch Beach, CA 92629
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!