"31 Mako 314 Cuddy 2002"
Lighthouse Point, Florida
Photo 1 of 30
<img title="Profile 4" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1331036482.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Profile 5" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_136191227.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Profile 6" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1066247844.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Enclosed Plumbed Head and Shower" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_2006090903.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Pullman Berth" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_607917440.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Storage" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_294409811.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Large Cuddy Cabin" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_2098409442.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Three Side Enclosure" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_2138545420.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Helm Overview" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1501046728.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="CLarion Stereo System Bluetooth Capable" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_2078304300.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_338494007.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Garmin EchoMap SV" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_2102894144.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Furuno NavNet 3D" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_988695625.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Floor Plan" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1939769420.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Line Drawing" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_153494640.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
A "Battleship" Center Console this rare 314 Cuddy is in great condition. Powered in 2014 with twin Mercury Optimax 250 HP which have only 500 hours and warranties that run until May of 2017. Solid maintenance and great seamanship shows the second you step onboard. Beamy and solidly built she is stable in the toughest seas while keeping you dry and comfortable. Spacious Cuddy Cabin gets you out of the elements and comfortable. A brand new GPS and recently installed windlass are the latest improvements to this gorgeous Center Console.
The Mako 314 Cuddy packs 300 gallons of fuel for those long runs to the Canyons, Islands and the Middle Grounds. With her 10-foot, 6-inch beam the ride and stability is exceptional. Passengers can spend long weekends and overnighters comfortably in the spacious cuddy cabin with an abundance of fresh water aboard for the entire crew. Beneath the console is storage for enough provisions and gear to allow anglers to stay away from port days if not weeks. The fishability is second to none, with tackle lockers, rigging stations, a fish box capacity of 500 quarts, a transom baitwell of 35 gallons, and more features designed by fishermen for those successful trips offshore
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 31' 0"
- Max Height: 0
- LOA: 31' 0"
- LWL: 0' 0"
- BEAM: 10.5' 0"
- DRAFT: 3.1666' 0"
- Engine(s): OptiMax
- Fuel: 300 Gal
- Water: 39 Gal
- Holding: 10 Gal
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: MAKO
- Model: 314
Enclosed head with porta-potti
AC outlet in cabin/console
Berth, over-sized vee w/ filler Berth, sleeps up to 3
Cushions, full complement for cabin
Door, forward entry acrylic companionway w/ overhead latch
Door, locking companion way
Galley, in-cabin w/ fresh water stainless steel sink
Hatch, in forward cabin w/ screen
Lighting, florescent for cabin/console
Lighting, indirect for cabin
Norcold Refrigerator, in-cabin
Rod racks, overhead in cabin (4)
Sole, cabin, teak and holly
Storage, under-sink w/ teak door facings
Table, in-cabin, removable filler for V Berth w designated storage
Electronics and Navi
Furuno NavNet 3D System
Garmin EchoMap SV
Standard Horizon Explorer VHF
SONY Bluetooth Capable Stereo
Mercury Engine Instrumentation
3 Battery Switches
30 Amp Guest Battery Charger
Guest Galvanic Isolator Mod # 2433P
30 Amp Shore Power Inlet and Shore Cord
Deck and Hull
- Out Riggers
- Taco 12' Center Rigger
- 8 rod holders
- T-Top with full enclosure, Electronics Box and Lighting
- Anchor locker w/drain
- Bilge access, guttered w/overboard drain
- Bow and stern eyes, heavy duty, marine grade stainless steel
- Chocks, bow, polished marine grade stainless steel
- Cleats, 10" polished, marine grade, stainless steel
- Cockpit, self-bailing
- Door, transom with locking latch
- Fish box, sole mounted, 118-gallon, w/macerator pump
- Fish box (2), above deck with overboard discharge
- Fish box (2), port and starboard, insulated, 25-gallon each, w/overboard drain, sole mount w/flush hatches
- Non-skid, molded, on foredeck, sole, stern platform, walking flats and hatch covers
- Foredeck storage under seating
- Foredeck w/integrated, raised, wide walk to cockpit
- Freshwater system w/hand-held transom shower
- Hatches, sole mounted, flush and guttered w/overboard drain
- Ladder, boarding, removable stainless steel
- Lights, USCG compliant navigation
- Livewell, 32-gallon aft transom w/light
- Rod holders, custom logo, chrome/bronze, gunwale mount (4)
- Rod storage, under gunwale, port and stbd, lockable (6 rods)
- Seat cushion, exterior, w/marine grade substrate
- Seats, jump, forward, port and stbd, w/32-gallon storage under
- Swim platform, molded-in, port and starboard
- Raw Water Wash Down
Repowered in 2014 with twin Mercury Optimax 250 HP which currently have only 500 hours and warranties that run until May of 2017.
Please call or email us with any questions.
2711 Marina Circle
Lighthouse Point, FL 33064
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!