British Virgin Island Caribbean
Photo 1 of 1
The I 50, as it is lovingly referred to by those that know this design well, is one of Jeanneaus most iconic designs, with a deeper V hull and narrower transom than the later model boats this was a boat designed to sail fast but with a very sea kindly and seaworthy action. This boat was originally in Captain and Crewed charter, so was looked after to the highest standards, this shows throughout the vast majority of the boat, especially her interior that still shows very well indeed.
Having now been in private ownership for many years, her charter days are a distant memory. Since then she has been upgraded and improved in so many ways, the current owner has a large and ingenious solar array located across the mid deck that is hinged to allow sections to be folded in as required when offshore. In her current ownership since 2014, this owner, as well as sailing her back and forth to New York once, has continued with lots of meaningful upgrades to include, in addition to the solar, a new windlass, 3 heads, refrigeration, chart plotter, batteries and more, as well as having converted the two forward cabins into one enormous master cabin with king sized bed and custom mattress. She is ready to go cruising and awaits your inspection. If looking for a fast and sea kindly, offshore capable boat that is ready to go then this vessel should be seriously considered.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 50' 0"
- LOA: 49' 9"
- Displacement: 33000 lbs
- LWL: 42' 4"
- Ballast: 14500 lbs
- BEAM: 15' 11"
- DRAFT: 6' 0"
- Engine(s): Perkins M90
- HP: 85
- Fuel: 100 gallons
- Water: 240 gallons
- Holding: 30 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Jeanneau
- Model: International 50
- Designer: Bruce Farr
(3 Cabin / 3 Head) (stbd. Fwd. head unit converted to storage locker)
Most forward is a large storage room that is accessed through a large deck hatch. Next aft is very large cabin with king sized bed that spans the whole cabin. There are drawers below the bed and hanging lockers and cupboards to port and starboard and aft of the bed. To port and aft in this area is the forward head and shower unit. Opposite and to starboard is a head unit that has now been converted to a storage space.
In the salon we find a large dining table and settee seating for up to 8 people to port. Aft of this area is a large storage closet. Opposite, forward in the salon and to starboard is a full-sized navigation station with dedicated navigators chair. Further aft and to starboard in the salon is a large U shaped galley, with separate fridge and freezer forward, sinks next aft and stove most aft. Inboard are extra work surfaces with plenty of storage throughout this area.
Most aft and either side of the companionway steps are identical aft cabins, each with a queen-sized berth, a hanging cupboard outboard and forward and an en-suite head unit with shower outboard and most forward in this area.
- • 3 Jabsco heads (2014) w/ 3 interior showers
- • Saloon settees recovered (2013)
- • Note: 4” king sized custom mattress and 3” mattress cover for King sized bed (2015)
- • Double stainless steel sink
- • Cutlery and dinnerware for 8
- • Top loading – 5 cu.ft Sea Frost Refrigerator
- • Additional Isotherm 12-volt plate and compressor for fridge (2014)
- • Top loading – 5 cu.ft Sea Frost Freezer
- • Pressurized fresh water
- • Good sized galley with ample storage
- • Antium counter tops
- • Pots and pans
- • 4 Burner LPG Force 10 stove/oven/grill
- • Daewood K0R-860Am microwave oven
- • Manual fresh water
- • 2 fwd S.S. water tanks replaced (2009)
- • Deck shower
- • Water heater - not connected
Electronics / Navigation
- • Raymarine 7000 autopilot – head replaced ‘10
- • Garmin 527 Map chart plotter (2015)
- • Raymarine Tri-Data ST50 (speed not working)
- • Standard Horizon Eclipse + VHF radio (2015)
- • Pioneer CD/Radio stereo (2014)
- • Raymarine ST50 speed & distance logs
- • Tack Tic Wind direction and wind speed indicator (2009) (masthead unit new but, display not working)
- • Garmin 152H GPS – (2010)
- • Polyplanar stereo speakers 2-saloon/2 cockpit
- • Handheld VHF (2016)
- • 12v – 110 v voltage system
- • (6) 100 W Sola Innova solar panels and solar controller (2015)
- • Xantrex- Trace inverter charger
- • (2) Engine driven 90 amp alternators + one spare
- • (3) 210 amp., 4D, AGM house batteries (2016)
- • (1) 27 Deka 100 amp hr lead acid starter battery - new 2017
- • (2) 8D Deka 225 amp hr acid house batteries - new 2017
- • Gp. 27 AGM engine battery (2016)
- • Parallel switch for batteries
- • Shore power cord
Perkins M90 85Hp. diesel engine w/ 7,890 hours (as at Nov 2016)
- • Emergency stop
- • Fresh water cooling
- • Hurth mechanical Transmission
- • Alloy exhaust manifold (2013)
- • Rule 2000 auto/elec. bilge pump
- • Whale MK III hand bilge pump in cockpit
- • Propane shut off valve
- • Bronze, 4 blade 21 x 15 propeller
- • Emergency tiller
- • Cutlass bearing (2016)
- • 2 Fuel filters
- • Raw water sea strainer
- • Fuel shut off
- • Cruising speed of 7kts w/ a 1.5 gal. fuel burn a hour
- • Dual throttle/gear shift lever (2016)
- • Jabsco Par-Itt elec/man bilge pump
- • Wheel steering
- • Bilge blowers
- • (6) dry powder fire extinguishers (2014)
- • Exhaust hose (2014)
- • Rocna 55Ib primary anchor w/ 300’ chain
- • 15Ib dinghy anchor w/ 25’ line
- • 9.8 hp. Tohatsu outboard engine
- • 10’ AB Rib
- • Side stanchions and lifelines.
- • Life ring/horseshoe and jackets.
- • Fenders and Docklines
- • Sugar Scoop swim platform
- • 150’ spare 1” anchor line
- • Lifesling (2015)
- • (2) Kayaks (2015)
- • CQR 45Ib w/ 75’ Rode, 20’ chain
- • Bow anchor and pulpit & rails.
- • Cockpit with cushions and large table
- • Dodger/sprayhood and Bimini top.
- • Vented propane locker w/ two propane tanks
- • Navigation and spreader lights.
- • Swim ladder.
- • Lofrans anchor windlass (2015)
- • 12mm gypsy for windlass (2015)
Sails and Rigging
- • Aluminum Mast stepped on deck.
- • Mainsail traveler w/ manual Boom vang
- • Spare mainsail and genoa
- • 6 self-tailing winches
- • Doyle genoa furling in very good condition (2010)
- • Profurl bearings and seals replaced (2016)
- • Following running rigging replaced; main sheet, main halyard, spinnaker halyard and lazy jacks (2013/14)
- • Stainless steel 1x19 standing rigging with swaged ends (intermediates new 2014)
- • Profurl genoa roller furling gear
- • Doyle full battened mainsail in very good condition (2010)
Please call or email us with any questions.
PO Box 11156-141
St. Thomas, VI 00801
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!