IL, United States
Photo 1 of 8
FRESHWATER SEA RAY EXPRESS BRIDGE
Big Price Reduction
Now $159,900 - Was $199,900
What a SUPER Deal!!!
Looking for OFFER!!!
Widely recognized for comfortable design, rugged construction and good resale value, the 440 Express Bridge is an excellent representation of the Sea Ray line. A sleek and stylishly designed express bridge. A huge cockpit and flybridge make it an excellent choice for the cruising family. She is a full bodied cruising yacht with a unique walk-through bridge that has the interior volume of a 50 footer.
A great entertainment platform with one of the more expansive interior layouts of any similar boat in her class. This space saving design with V-drive power system has the standard low deckhouse profile and sunken salon that utilizes the entire width of the vessel to create a huge, wide-open floor plan that is laid out on a single level. There is even an innovative mid-cabin stateroom under the molded cockpit bridge steps. It's always ready for party-time or just leisure lounging on the flybridge which is arranged with the wrap-around console/settee on the centerline with additional bench seating forward and a pass-thru in the bridge coaming which provides direct access to the foredeck. The cockpit accesses easily through the transom door and into the cabin through a wide sliding tinted glass door. If you are looking to entertain guests or cruise in comfort, this boat deserves a serious look!
Do not let the price fool you. This boat is ready to cruise and looks FANTASTIC! Owner wants her sold this week and is priced to SELL!! Great boat for larger families and friends. The options installed on this vessel make it a great value, and it has had the best of care, always FRESH WATER and kept in a covered dock. She looks and performs like a Brand New boat. Boarding this Sea Ray 440 Express Cruiser, the first thing that you notice is that the vessel is sparkling clean and well appointed. WHY BUY NEW??? YACHT IS LIKE NEW FOR A LOT LESS $$$.
Located in Illinois. File#10120812R
Please Call Direct: Rock Ryan – 989-891-2116
Certified Professional Yacht Broker
Yacht Brokers Association of America
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 44' 0"
- LOA: 47' 1"
- Displacement: 28000 lbs
- BEAM: 13' 11"
- DRAFT: 3' 3"
- Engine(s): Caterpillars T-VD-CAT3126TA
- HP: 407
- Fuel: 400 gallons
- Water: 100 gallons
- Holding: 60 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Sea Ray
- Model: 44 Express Bridge
* LOTS OF INDIRECT & HALOGEN LIGHTING
* DEEP PILE MARINE CARPET
* HANDCRAFTED OPTIONAL CHERRY WOOD FINISH
* CONVERTIBLE U-SHAPED DINETTE
* INTERIOR WASHER/DRYER COMBO
* SUNBRELLA CARPET RUNNERS
* SPACIOUS COUNTERTOPS & TABLES
* MINI BLINDS TRIMMED IN DRAPERY
MASTER & GUEST STATEROOMS:
* MASTER STATEROOM: FULL-SIZE BED - INNERSPRING MATTRESS, PRIVATE ENTRY TO MASTER HEAD & SHOWER, LOTS OF EASILY ACCESSED STORAGE, STORAGE UNDER BED, THROW PILLOWS, CEDAR-LINED HANGING LOCKER, VANITY WITH SETTEE, STORAGE IN THE FLOOR,
* COMFORTABLE SEATING
* GUEST STATEROOM: ROOMY ADULT STATEROOM, HEAD & SHOWER CONNECTED,
* LOCATED OPPOSITE END OF CABIN FROM MASTER FOR PRIVACY
Electronics / Navigation
* FURUNO CHART PLOTTER/RADAR RP110
* B & G SPEED/DEPTH INDICATOR
* B & G GPS PLUS
* B & G PILOT, AUTO PILOT
* B & B NETWORK VHF/HAILER
* RITCHIE 5" COMPASS
* WESTERBEKE GENERATOR 8.0 KW
* 2 SEA/LAND VACUFLUSH HEADS
* 240 V SHORE POWER INLET
* LOFRANS PROGRESSIVE WINDLASS & HARDWARE
* PROFESSIONAL MARINE 60SN BATTERY CHARGER
* FIVE TYPE 27 MARINE BATTERIES
Please call or email us with any questions.
9384 Bay City Forestville Rd. (M-25)
Fairgrove, MI 48733
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!