47' Bluewater Yachts
NC, United States
Photo 1 of 36
<img title="Flybridge Helm" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122957_137.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Upper Salon" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122958_254.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Upper Salon Looking Forward" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122959_167.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Upper Flybridge to Port" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122960_202.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Upper Flybridge to Starboard" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122961_205.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Stern" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122962_231.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Starboard Stern" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122963_187.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Port Stern" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122964_135.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Bow" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122965_125.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cockpit Port Looking Forward" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122966_179.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cockpit Starboard Looking Forward" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122967_261.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cockpit Starboard Looking Aft" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122968_242.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Top Deck Looking to Aft Port" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122969_228.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Top Deck Looking to Aft Starboard" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122970_282.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Port Side" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122971_304.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Bow Looking to Flybridge" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122972_173.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Main Shore Power Panel" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122973_144.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine Room - Starboard Engine" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122974_239.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine Room - Port Engine" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122975_224.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Engine Room - Generator" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122976_206.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Side View" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122977_271.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
BLUEWATER COASTAL SEDAN MOTOR YACHT
REDUCED $74,900 TO $67,900!!!
This Bluewater 47' Sedan Double Cabin Sundeck Motor Yacht has an excellent appearance, an interior that is well equipped in very good condition, and a well maintained engine compartment.
She is powered by Twin Crusader 454 gas engines with 330 HP hooked up to Velvet Drive 2.5:1 ratio Transmissions with only 762 hours (meter read 11-27-07). She is equipped with gas 6.5 KW generator for auxiliary power under way, and navigational equipment that includes radar, depth sounder x 2, compass x 2, and VHF radio x 2 (1 at each helm location â€“ lower helm and upper helm on the fly bridge).
The interior is kept comfortable with (3) Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning and 4 wall mount heating units. The vessel has a comfortable cockpit with molded steps to nice wide side decks that lead to the foredeck, and a ladder to a spacious fly bridge.
The main salon is accessed through sliding glass doors, then up one level forward is roomy galley area with a fully equipped lower helm forward and centered. Forward and 3 steps below are the staterooms. The master stateroom is forward with queen berth, hanging locker, and ample storage under the bed. Two more steps down and tucked under the salon is a guest stateroom with 1 twin berth and 1 double berth, ample storage, and access to a huge storage compartment mid/aft.
The fly bridge has a large sundeck with dinghy crane, large seating area with color matching marine seating and the fully equipped upper helm station. This boat has been well maintained and needs to be seen to be appreciated. She would make an excellent cruiser or very comfortable live aboard.
Located in NC. File#8060711P
Please contact Pam Bliss at 989-893-5210
or e-mail email@example.com
(Yacht Brokers Association of America Member)
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 47' 0"
- LOA: 47' 0"
- Displacement: 33000 lbs
- BEAM: 14' 2"
- DRAFT: 3' 8"
- Engine(s): Crusaders
- Hours: 769
- HP: 330
- Fuel: 300 gallons
- Water: 50 gallons
- Holding: 30 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Bluewater Yachts
- Model: Coastal Sedan Motoryacht
The large flybridge and sundeck give this boat an optimal opportunity to take in the views of the water, giving you a private theater of the splendors of nature. The flybridge, with a new helm seat, is enclosed with custom curtains built on a custom top less than two years old. The sundeck, under the shade of a custom extension to the flybridge top, there is matching custom color marine furniture seating with ample storage with accommodations large enough for the whole family and friends to share in the wonderful views that await her new owners. To the aft of the shaded cover--you can enjoy even more seating, with ample storage (of course), in the sun. The side decks are very generous; and there is no need to walk sideways, as there is all the room to walk without turning shoulders.
- * Carpeting
- * Cushions
- * 2 Sofas
- * Par Electric Head with Macerator & Holding Tank
- * Sleeps 5
- * 3 Berths
- * Master Stateroom: Offset Queen Berth with Storage Below, Marine Air Air Conditioning, Wall Heater, Sharp TV/VCR, Hanging Locker with Port, Storage Cabinet, Carpet, Overhead Hatch, Overhead Lights, 4 Ports with Screens, Mirror, Anchor Locker
- * Guest Stateroom: Double Berth & Twin Berth, Ample Storage, Drawers, Cabinets, & Hanging Locker, Shelf to Port & Starboard, 2 Ports with Screens, Carpet, Speakers, Lamps, Overhead Lights, Access Door to Huge Storage Mid-ship (Entire Beam Width)
- * Stall Shower/Tub, Sink with Vanity & Storage Below, Medicine Cabinet with Mirrors, Towel Racks, Blower, Overhead Lights, Port with Screen, Toilet Paper/Kleenex Holders
- * 2 Stereos
- * Toshiba TV/DVD Player
- * 6'+ Cabin Headroom
- * New Tan Corinthian Leather Couch & Matching Leather Love Seat.
- * Custom Brazilian Hickory Hardwood Floor
- * Custom Installed Santa Sicilian Granite Counter Tops
- * Salon 360 Degree Views
- * Speakers
- * Storage Cabinets Under Ladder to Flybridge & Port Side
- * Clock
- * Sliding Windows with Custom Tint
- * Overhead Lighting
- * 2 Swivel Bar Stools
- * New Overhead Hatch to Flybridge with Teak Ladder
- * Bar Storage
- * Galley Down
- * Double Stainless Steel Sink
- * 2 New Refrigerators/Freezers
- * Princess Electric Three-Burner Stove
- * New Microwave
- * Ample Storage
- * Brazilian Hickory Hardwood Floor
- * Sliding Windows with Custom Tint
- * Overhead Lighting
- * 20 Gal. Water Heater
- * Dockside Pressure Water System
Electronics / Navigation
- * 2 Ritchie Compasses (5" & 4")
- * 2 Flasher/Digital Depth Sounders (Upper & Lower)
- * Navigation Lights Anchor/Running
- * Furuno 1720 Radar 20-Mile Range
- * 2 Horizon VHF Radios (Upper & Lower Helm)
- * Rudder Indicator
- * RPM, Volt, Fuel, Temp, Oil gauges (Upper & Lower Helm)
- * Horn (Upper & Lower Switch)
- * Morse Controls (Upper & Lower)
- * Factory Original Engines
- * Hydraulic Clutch
- * Cabin & Bridge Controls
- * Engine Alarm
- * Self Contained Water
- * Fume Detector
- * Reduction Drive: Ratios 2.5 to 1 Velvet
- * 2 Hydraulic Wheel Steering
- * Bennett Trim Tabs
- * 3 Marine Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Units with Heat
- * 3 Parallel Batteries
- * Auto Battery Charger
- * 12v, 110 Electrical System
- * Dockside Electrical Cable
- * Kohler 6.5 KW Generator
- * 4 Wall Mounted Heaters
- * Lights
- * Anchor with 46 lbs. Delta Line
- * 2 Bilge Blowers
- * 3 Auto Bilge Pumps
- * Bow Rails
- * Side Stanchions with Lines
- * Canvas Covers: Enclosed Curtains, Bimini Top, Cockpit Awnings, Flybridge Curtains
- * Coast Guard Package
- * Manual Dinghy Davit
- * Mercury Dinghy 10.2
- * Stainless Steel Dinghy Crane
- * Docking Lights
- * Fenders & Lines
- * Auto Halon Fire System
- * 20 Life Jackets
- * 1 Life Ring
- * Single Electric Search Light
- * Swim Platform
- * Swim Ladder
- * Power Windlass with Upper & Lower Switches
- * Windshield Wipers
Please call or email us with any questions.
9384 Bay City Forestville Rd. (M-25)
Fairgrove, MI 48733
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!