Punta Gorda, FL
Photo 1 of 1
This is a performance cruiser which has an amazing ability to go to windward and get up and go in light air. This yacht comes by her pedigree via the design team who designed STARS AND STRIPES of America's Cup fame. By starting with a graceful hull with a fine entry and full sections midships and aft, and employing a semibalanced rudder and cruising fin keel, a high level of performance and the volume required for luxury accommodations is made possible.
The deck is unique among center cockpit yachts of her size with wide side decks for easy access fore & aft, AND A FIBERGLASS HARDTOP OVER THE CENTER COCKPIT.!! The high bulwarks of the Center Cockpit create a sense of sea- worthiness and security. The cockpit is wide and deep with high, secure, comfortable coamings. The coamings themselves are wide enough to create a second level of seating.
This vessel has just had an all new Raymarine Electronics package installed, mast removed & re-installed, all standing rigging inspected, and all chain plates re-bedded . In addition she had a new bottom job while in the yard.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 44' 6"
- LOA: 44' 6"
- Displacement: 23500 lbs
- LWL: 35' 4"
- Ballast: 8200 lbs
- BEAM: 13' 6"
- DRAFT: 5' 0"
- Engine(s): Yanmar
- HP: 44
- Fuel: 75 gallons
- Water: 261 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Catalina Morgan
- Model: 445
Facts About the Boat
The yacht is basically a two couple yacht with • accommodations which are stretched the length of the vessel insuring privacy for the guests in well separate cabins. The aft cabin - the master cabin - features a king size double bed. It has a head with a separate full shower. The forward cabin ahead of the main salon has ample space for another couple. It also has its own head and shower. There is room for another couple in a pull out double berth which converts from the port settee in the main salon.
- The salon level galley is designed to keep the cook sheltered from the main cabin traffic yet included in the conversation and social activity. It is an efficient "U'" arrangement with a double sink with salt and fresh water auxiliary hand pumps and a fully insulated 14.5 cu. ft. refrigeration aft. There is a 3 burner propane stove with an oven outboard. There is plenty of storage all around, over and under, and there is a microwave oven over the aft counter. Attention to superior light and ventilation, is the hallmark, 445. It has nine hatches and two Dorade ventilators. In addition the yacht is fitted with top of line stainless steel opening ports - count 'em - eighteen of them. This makes this yachts the coolest yachts on the water.
- Comfort. Performance. Style. Seakindly. Convenience. In all of these the 445 will exceed your expectations.
- This boat has a custom Fiberglass hardtop with a instrument module built in to give excellent viewing from the Helm. It also provides shade for the entire center cockpit, as well as protection from rain.
- The main cabin is the below decks social center of the CSY 445. The port settee converts into an extra double berth. The warm glow of hand finished wood. polished brass and soft fabrics creates a comfortable inviting space for relaxing and dining. For entertainment this cabin features a TV monitor and VCR full stereo system With tape deck and compact disc record player.
- Good food is essential for a successful cruise. Meal preparation should be an enjoyable part of life on board. The galley design of the 445 recognizes this and creates a pleasant environment for the cook. The "U" shape galley surrounds the cook with counters of crisp white laminate and teak trim and large refrigerator-freezer compartments. There are also two deep stainless steel sinks and a gimballed three burner propane stove and oven. There are cabinets large enough for your biggest pots, a full bank of drawers for utensils and space for dry food storage. A microwave oven is built in above the counter aft. Several opening ports and an overhead opening hatch keep the galley bright and well ventilated.
- The aft cabin is a luxurious retreat that awards guests with the great privacy expected in a fine yacht. The large walkaround master is on the centerline With reading lamps on both sides. It is surrounded with drawers, bins and a hanging lockers and additional storage and dressing table to starboard. There is a large skylight & opening hatch and two Dorade vents plus five opening ports giving abundant light in all seasons of the year.
Electronics / Navigation
- Navigation center
- Wind speed and direction
- CD player
- TV set
- Cockpit speakers
Shore power inlet
Manual bilge pump
Sea water pump
Electric bilge pump
- Outside Equipment/Extras
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit shower
- Cockpit table
Please call or email us with any questions.
1200 W. Retta Esplanade #43
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!