Saint Petersburg, FL
Photo 1 of 1
This Ted Brewer designed Cutter is beyond WOW !! The vessel will absolutely leave you breathless with details that are unrivaled and refinements and craftsmanship that will leave an impression that will surely bring a rewarding sail for you and your guests for decades to come."Aries" is ready for the next owner to enjoy and benefit from the luxurious craftsmanship offered here.
The photos are current and tell the story of this very special blue water cruiser. If there are questions don't hesitate to ask.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 45' 9"
- LOA: 45' 9"
- Displacement: 33500 lbs
- LWL: 36' 6"
- Ballast: 12000 lbs
- BEAM: 13' 6"
- DRAFT: 5' 10"
- Engine(s): Ford-Lehman
- Hours: 4600
- HP: 85
- Fuel: 240 gallons
- Water: 300 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: SeaStar
- Model: 46
- Designer: Ted Brewer
Electronics / Navigation
- Wind speed and direction - Raymarine ST 60
- GPS - Garmin GPSMAP 3210/3206
- Compass - Azimuth 1000 Gigital
- Navigation center - Garmin 10 Network Port Expander
- Radar - Furuno-1712
- Autopilot - Raymarine EV 100
- TV set - Toshiba 22 in
- DVD player
- CD player
- Plotter - GPS Map
- Depthsounder - Garmin GSD 22 Sounder
- VHF - VHF Marine IC-M604
- Cockpit speakers
- Electrical Equipment
- Shore power inlet - 50 Amp Splitter for 2 X 35 Amp
The Ford-Lehman Diesel 85 Hp engine has been serviced and ready for cruising.
Sails and Rigging
- Storm jib
- Furling mainsail - Main and Staysail
- Furling genoa
- Steering wheel - Dual/Pilothouse Hydraulic Wheel, Cockpit Mechanical Steering Wheel
- Inside Equipment
- Air conditioning - 2X 1600 btu Cool/Heat
- Battery charger
- Bow thruster
- Deep freezer
- Electric head
- Manual bilge pump
- Hot water - Torrid 15 Gallon Electric/Engine
- Marine head
- Electric bilge pump - 2000 GPH/1000 GPH
- Sea water pump
- Outside Equipment/Extras
- Cockpit shower
- Cockpit table
- Solar panel - 2 X 75 Watt
- Outboard engine brackets
- Swimming ladder
- Manual windlass
DECK, SAILS & RIGGING
OM main profurl's easy furl system
Harken MKII roller furling genoa
Harken MKII roller furling club footed self-tending staysail
2 Barrient #32 2spd sheet winches
Barrient #23 common winch
Main sail traveler
Teak rap rail
Plath 24V electric anchor windlass
45lb CQR on 50 ft chain and 250ft rope
25lb Bruce on 5ft chain and 250ft rope
Double bow rollers
Stainless steel rod bobstay
Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits
Stainless steel arch, dingy davits, solar panels, flat life lie and stainless steel bbq grill
- Additional Information
- 110 volt AC and 12 volt DC system. Electrical panel and circuit breakers with shore power with the entire DC electrical system rewired and improved. a 100 amp alternator, 2500w inverter/charger and two solar panels were added, making this very self sufficient for long term ocean voyages.
- Xantex 2500w inverter/charger
- Xantex 1000 Battery monitor
- Professional marine system monitor
- AGM 12V batteries
- 1 group, 31 lifetime AGM starting battery
- 2 group, 31 AGM batteries in bow for 24V bow thrusters and windlass
- Battery selector switch
- 12V cabin fans in fwd and aft cabins and salon
- 10hp 24V Max power bow thruster
- 24V windlass motor
- 100 amp 12V generator
- 12V fuel prime/transfer fuel pump with dual primer fuel filters
- 2 1600 BTU A/C units
Please call or email us with any questions.
1200 W. Retta Esplanade #43
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!