Photo 1 of 1
"Portofino" was purchased in 2001 in Illinois when she had 126 hours use in fresh water while being stored under cover. The current owner raised the engine usage to 260 and 263 hrs. on the two engines of which only 1.8 hrs. were actually used in salt water.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 46' 11"
- LOA: 48' 11"
- Displacement: 29700 lbs
- BEAM: 14' 6"
- DRAFT: 3' 3"
- Engine(s): Caterpillar 3126B DITA
- Hours: 260
- HP: 457
- Fuel: 396 gallons
- Water: 132 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Azimut
- Model: 46 Flybridge Convertible
- Designer: Stephano Righini
Cruising Speed: 26 knots
Maximum Speed: 30 knots
Hull with deep v variable deadrise. Propulsion - two 4 bladed props located in semi tunnels
Materials and construction techniques: hull supports and superstructure in PVC foam core sandwich guarantee a high degree of rigidity and heat insulation. Special isophthalic gelcoat offers a high resistance to aging caused by ultra violet rays and by osmosis. Hand layup of fiberglass strata and use of multi axial fiberglass cloth.
- Portofino was purchased in 2001 in Illinois when she had 126 hours use in
- fresh water while being stored under cover. The current owner raised the
- engine usage to 260 and 263 hrs. on the two engines of which only 1.8 hrs.
- were actually used in salt water. Throughout her Florida life all systems
- including bottom maintenance have been professionally maintained on a
- monthly basis.
- From 1997 until 2004 350 of the 46's have been built. Our example here is
- the very popular two cabin twin queen berth layout for maximum owner - guest
- comfort on board. There is a full set of upper and lower helming and engine
- The PORTOFINO has the two stateroom layout with Queen berths in both the
- owner's and the guest staterooms.
- The master stateroom is forward. The queenberth is on the centerline. There
- is a very large walk in closet, TV/VHS, head and shower. Shower stalls are
- clear acrylic cylinders. High gloss cherry wood throughout.
- The guest stateroom is amidships on the starboard side. Queen island berth
- on centerline. Full private bath with duplicate showers.
- The main salon is a great place to entertain surrounded by a vast amount of
- window space. The 6'5" headroom gives the appearance of a much larger
- vessel. The lower station helm is raised and forward on the starboard side
- of the main salon.
- The galley is further forward and to port.
- There is good seating coverage on the main aft deck. The flying bridge has
- aft bench seating plus wide seating in the helm area.
Two seat pilot station
Stainless steel/teak helm wheel
Trim tabs with trim indicators and controls
Anchor windless controls
Electric side widow controls
Bilge pump system
Anchor chain wash-down switch
Generator control panel
Two burner stove with fiddle rail
Microwave over and grill.
Two sinks with Granulon worktop
Fifty gallon refrigerator
Cabinets and shelves in polyacrylic varnished cherry
Set of pans in stainless steel.
Electronics / Navigation
- Autohelm ST 60 Tridata Multifunction display
- Autohelm ST 6000 Plus multifunction display-rudder angle indicator
- Raytheon Chart Plotter with GPS and radar installed new in 2003.
- Micro Commander single lever electronic controls.
- Full engine VDO instrumentation including: audible and visual alarms, RPM gauge, engine hour meter, ammeters, engine oil pressure gauges, engine water
- temperature gauges.
Main electrical panel and subsidiary panels at lower helm station
Anode protection for all metal parts subject to galvanic currents
220 V sockets in each cabin
Fire extinguisher controls in the cockpit
80 Amp battery charger
Engine staring batteries charged from starboard engine
Service batteries charged by port engine
Battery parallel switch
Shut off switch for each battery bank driven from the cockpit
220 V section CA
50 Amp shore power intake fitting in cockpit
Master Switch with 30 Ma Protection
3.5 kw generator
- Stainless steel water tanks
- 12 volt pressure pump supplies 3 US gallons a minute
- Hot and cold water system to all bath compartments/galley/cockpit
- Cold water system to engine room and flybridge
- Stainless steel 10 US gals calorifier
- Water heated by 220 V system or from heat exchanger from the engine.
- Anchor chain wash down system
- Automatic grey water tank system
- Bilge Pump System
- 3 Automatic pumps directly wired to battery bank or manual activation
- through switches at the helm station.
- Manual pumping system with two hand pumps which draw from three watertight
- Engine room emergency bilge system with change over valve on engine cooling
- Anchor chain - 246' with separate locker,
- 20 kg Bruce Anchor retractable house in a hawespipe
- 1000 watt Barbotine anchor windlass
- 6 fenders with forward anchor locker
- Windows are in tempered glass
- Azimut windshield wipers and windshield covers
- Six mooring cleats
- All pulpits and grab rails in stainless steel.
- Interior cockpit lighting fixtures.
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- Swim platform 3'7" fore and aft measurement
- Stainless steel/teak swim ladder
- 220 volt Dockside electric connection
Built in GRP stairway cockpit to flying bridge
Windscreens in tinted glass
Two seated upholstered pilot bench with cushions and storage beneath
Rounded settee with cushions and storage beneath
Cushions sunbathing area for three
Grp Arch to support antennas, nav lights and flagstaff
Covered sink in GRP cabinet including a fridge unit.
Anchor windless control switch
Trim tab controls
Hand operated search light.
Anchor chain wash-down switch
Covers for fly bridge instrument panel and pilot's seat.
- -Dinette Area-
- Carpet, curtains, Halogen lighting.
- Chery and burl wood polycrylic - varnished furnishings
- Stereo system with two speakers
- Tableware and glassware for six
- C shaped settee for 6
- Opposite bench seating for two
- Adjustable height cherry and burl wood coffee table converts to dining
- Curved bar unit in cherry wood
- Wrap around helm console with inset electrical panel.
- Access stairs to lower deck
- Engine room access door.
Queen size berth with storage beneath.
Headboard and bed corniche finished in fabric
Walk in wardrobe fitted with porthole window, shelves and full length hanging space
Cherry wood finished area with drawers, vanity and TV/VCR housing area.
Reading and miscellaneous Halogen lighting throughout
Two long opening windows.
Deck hatch with shade and mosquito screening
Vacuflush WC elec system
Wash basin in Granulon
Rounded stall shower with sliding Plexiglas door.
Cabinet under wash basin
Queen size berth with storage beneath.
Headboard and bed conic he covered in fabric
Three built in cupboards.
Halogen lighting throughout.
Full bath ensuite
Access from the corridor and the VIP room
Shower as above
Accessible from the corridor and the VIP cabin
Silentblock engine installations.
Underwater engine exhaust system with bypass for slow speeds.
Raycor fuel and water filter systems
PSS type mechanical shaft seal
Covered battery boxes.
Fire control system
Spaces for air conditioning and gen sets.
Extractor fans and extensive sound proofing.
- Hydraulic steering
- Stainless steel fuel tanks
- Remote controlled fuel tank shut off valves.
Please call or email us with any questions.
1200 W. Retta Esplanade #43
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!