54' Sea Ray
Punta Gorda, FL
Photo 1 of 1
The sleek styling of the Sea Ray 550 Sedan Bridge is further evidence of the "Europeanization" of American motor yacht design. Her beauty is more than skin deep and the 550 compares well in both comfort and build quality with her high-end competitors.
Note: the port engine has 39 hours and starboard engine has 28 hours since over haul and 1626 hours since new. This 1995 Sea Ray is in great condition. TRADES TO BE CONSIDERED
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 54' 10"
- LOA: 54' 10"
- Displacement: 45700 lbs
- BEAM: 15' 0"
- DRAFT: 4' 2"
- Engine(s): 6V-92 TA Detroit Diesel 6V-92 TA DDEC
- Hours: 28
- HP: 565
- Fuel: 700 gallons
- Water: 200 gallons
- Holding: 50 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Sea Ray
- Model: 550 Sedan Bridge
Electric head - Vac-U-Flush
Microwave oven - GE
Deep freezer - Coolmatic
Electric bilge pump
Refrigerator - Coolmatic
Air conditioning - (3) Cruise Air 48000 BTU's R/C A/C
Battery charger - (2) Intelli-power PD2060 60 amp
Electronics / Navigation
- Depthsounder - Furuno RD-30
- Cockpit speakers
- TV set - Sanyo 25
- Autopilot - Simrad APS25
- Radio - Bose Stero System
- Navigation center
- Radar - Raytheon R41XX 48 Mile
- CD player - Pioneer MOSFRT
- Plotter - Garmin 2006C Plotter/GPS
- DVD player
- VHF - Uniden MC900
- Generator - Westerbeke 15.OBTD
- Shore power inlet
(1) The port engine has 39 hours since over haul
(2) the starboard engine has 28 hours since over haul
There is a complete set of service records for the entire boat and engines.
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit shower
- Swimming ladder - Removable Swim
- Platform Grip Rails
- Cockpit cushions
- Electric windlass
Cockpit cover - Exterior Window Blinds New
- In the starboard stateroom, guests enjoy a full-size berth with storage lockers underneath and overhead, a convenient vanity and cedar-lined hanging locker.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sea Ray 550 Sedan Bridge combines the performance and advanced styling of a Sedan Bridge with the spacious and elegant liveaboard accommodations of a 55-foot luxury yacht. The 22-foot flybridge offers seating for eight. The large bridge features an advanced bridge control station, snap-in carpet, an adjustable captain's chair, and two companion helm seats. Additional seating is found on the bridge bench seat, near the bridge entertainment center, which is complete with an ice maker and stereo. From the flybridge, the fiberglass companionway provides wide, non-skid textured steps to the cockpit area. Through-bolted stainless steel grab rails ensure an extra measure of safety. In the cockpit, guests can relax in upholstered aft corner banquettes, separated by a center transom door that leads out to the swim platform. From the cockpit, a large glass sliding door leads to the cabin featuring 66-ounce Masland carpeting. To port is the entertainment center and a comfortable easy chair. To starboard, a 10-foot wraparound sofa provides seating for several passengers. The sofa will also serve as comfortable sleeping accommodations for two adults. The galley comes complete with a three-burner cooktop, microwave - convection oven, refrigerator - freezer, and lots of counter space. To port, meals are served amid a spectacular view. Forward and down three carpeted steps, lie the staterooms. The spacious master suite includes a full-size island bed with custom coordinated linens, and plentiful storage underneath. Multiple storage lockers and shelves, a large mirrored vanity with storage drawers, and a private head with vanity and shower complete the stateroom. Directly above the bed, a screened translucent deck hatch provides natural light and fresh air, as desired. To port, the crew quarters provide comfortable sleeping for two. The berth also includes a washer - dryer, convenient to both upper and lower decks, as is the central vacuum system. The guest head is also portside, and includes a vanity and shower.
Please call or email us with any questions.
1200 W. Retta Esplanade #43
Punta Gorda, FL 33950
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!