SC, United States
Photo 1 of 27
<img title="Salon Looking Forward" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122397_139.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Bow Night View Docked" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122398_303.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Head" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122399_240.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Bunk" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122400_121.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Master Control Panel" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122401_141.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Head Entrance" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122402_240.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Berth" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122403_230.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Cockpit Seating" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122404_147.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Sink Vanity" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122405_177.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Helm" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122406_127.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Starboard Docked" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122407_135.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Port View Docked" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00122408_190.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
MAGNIFICENT HUNTER SAILBOAT
Price Reduced Again!!
Owner Seriously Motivated
Bring All Offers!!
Was $179,000 - Now $164,900!!!
Grand Cru is one of the best equipped Hunter 450's on the water.
The boat has been lightly used, never chartered, and always professionally maintained.
Current owner willing to navigate the Grand Cru to North East coast or Great Lakes region if buyer pays expenses. You could even go along for all or part of the adventure, and benefit from the current owner's knowledge.
Sleeps a total of seven: two in the forward cabin on a double to starboard; one on the port settee in the main salon, two on the starboard settee (convertible dinette table), and two in the aft master stateroom on a queen-sized berth. There are two head compartments, one forward with a shower and the other aft with a separate bathtub compartment.
The MAIN SALON has a curved settee to starboard with a customized dining table.
She is a truly comfortable family or party cruiser. There is no "roughing it" aboard this magnificent vessel. Bottom inspection, painted, new zincs and Maxprop serviced April, 2008. Located in SC.
Click on Specs below & check out all the photos in Boat Gallery!!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 45' 0"
- LOA: 45' 0"
- BEAM: 14' 0"
- DRAFT: 5' 6"
- Engine(s): Volvo
- HP: 72
- Fuel: 70 gallons
- Holding: 50 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Hunter
- Model: Passage 450 Center Cockpit
* 2 Staterooms
* Master Stateroom Queen
* Forward Guest Stateroom-has Private Head with Shower
* 2 Heads
* Sleeps 7
* Lots of Storage-Hanging Lockers & Shelves
* Custom Bedspreads/Pillow Shams
* Phone and Cable TV
* Lots of Teak Interior
* Multiple Underseat Storage
* Teak Cabinetry
* Non-slip Flooring
* Built-in Coffee
* 3-burner Propane Stove/Oven
* Custom Corian Covers
* Built-in Waste Bin
* Water Heater
* Pressurized Water System
* Double Stainless Steel Sinks w/ Cutting Board
* Acrylic Wine Rack on Mirrored Entry Wall
* Plenty of Storage Cabinets & Drawers
Electronics / Navigation
* 4 ST 80 Autohelm Instruments can be individually programmed for desired display readouts (knot,meter,depth,wind)
* Remote Operation for ST 80 Autohelm system
* ST 80 Autohelm Repeater
* Northstar 951 DGPS & Chartplotter
* Radar Reflector
* Horizon VHF Radio with Remote Ram Microphone
* Autohelm 6000 Autopilot with Remote
* Autohelm Wind Machine
* Autohelm DGPS
* Interphase Twin Scope Forward & Side Sensor Sonar System
* 3 Blade Max Prop
* Kohler 9kw Diesel Generator
* Cruise-air Air Conditioning w/Reverse Cycle Heat
* 12 volt DC
* 110 volt AC
* 3 Lifeline Batteries
* Heart 2500 Inverter/Charger
* Shore Power with Travel Cords & Adapters
* Lewmar Electric Halyard Winch
* Aft Sundeck Cushions
* Aft Deck Rail Seats
* Large Transom Storage Lockers
* Hot/Cold Pressure Transom Shower
* Folding Cockpit Table
* Custom Teak Cockpit Grate Anchor
* Stern Rail Seats
* Mechanical Linkage Steering
* Radar Arch
* Swim Platform w/Ladder
* Anchor Wash Down System
* Dockside Freshwater Hook-up
* Bilge Pump/Blower
* Life Vests
* Bottom Inspection, Painted, New Zincs & Maxprop serviced April, 2008
Sails and Rigging
* Leisure Furl In-Boom Furling System
* Rodkicker Boom Vang
* Quantum Spectra Tri Radial Main (fully battened)
* Quantum Spectra Tri Radial Jib
* Quantum Asymmetrical Radial Cut Spinnaker
* 2 Lewmar Self-Tailing Jib Winches
* 2 Lewmar Self-Tailing Spinnaker Winches
* Lewmar Self-Tailing Electric Halyard Winch
* Lewmar Self-Tailing Cockpit Winch
â€¢GRAN CRU had Interlux Barrier Coat System Applied When New
â€¢All New Batteries Installed May, 2010
â€¢9 KW Genset
â€¢Dual Air Conditioning
â€¢Cutter Rigged with Quantum Sail Set
Please call or email us with any questions.
9384 Bay City Forestville Rd. (M-25)
Fairgrove, MI 48733
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!