Nanny Cay, British Virgin Islands,
Photo 1 of 21
REDUCED!! Best Value in the World! Fresh Water History
<img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00257225_267.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00257226_124.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00257227_199.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00257228_211.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00257229_205.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00257230_301.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Ventana is boat show perfect and extensively upgraded for long term cruising. Her meticulous owners spared no expense when preparing her for their Caribbean adventure which was cut short due to other obligations. Originally from fresh water, last year she was sailed down from the States and so far she has only been sailed less than six months in the Caribbean. This yacht is an absolutely outstanding rendition of this popular offshore capable design. We challenge anyone to show is a better maintained, cleaner or more perfect example and she has now been reduced in price to a level on par with many of her more worn and lightly equipped sisterships. Simply the best buy in the world for one of these beautiful yachts and so do not hesitate to come inspect her. You will not be disappointed!
The 2008 Cruising World ‘Best Full Size Cruiser’ of the year, the Hunter 49 stands head and shoulders above the average charter type boat you see here in the BVI. The Hunter design team has created a new level of comfort and performance through the lessons learned over their nearly fifty years of development which has resulted in this comfortable, fast, ergonomic boat that holds up well to island hopping around the Caribbean and makes a great family cruising boat with all the comforts you could ask for: Generator, Air Conditioning, Separate Shower Stalls, Ice Maker and much more- loads of storage, beautiful trademark Hunter joinery work below and great sailing characteristics too!
Ventana has been a fresh water boat most of her life, always in the same ownership since new, and has only just tasted salt water while the family have completed a brief Bahamas and Caribbean Cruise. With the kids now grown up and moving on, family time to use the bat is becoming more difficult to organize and so the tough decision to sell has finally arrived.
Never in Charter, never lived aboard for more than a few weeks at a time and always maintained to the very highest of perfection, you will not find a sailing yacht in more impressive condition here in the Caribbean today. She could easily pass for brand new at any boat show!
Now on the hard in safe storage, she is available for immediate sale and just reduced in price. Come see Ventana today. You will not be disappointed!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 49' 0"
- LOA: 49' 11"
- Displacement: 32813 lbs
- LWL: 43' 10"
- Ballast: 12544 lbs
- BEAM: 14' 5"
- DRAFT: 5' 6"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 4JH4 THE
- HP: 110
- Fuel: 150 gallons
- Water: 200 gallons
- Holding: 52 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Hunter
- Model: 49
- Designer: Glen Henderson
(3 Cabin / 2 Head)
• Forwards cabin, 1 super-queen centerline berth with drawers, lockers, extra seating, ensuite head and separate shower room as well.
• Aft starboard, 1 double berth
• Aft port, 1 queen berth access to head shared with main cabin
- • 2 interior showers that have been upgraded with sump box and pump
- • Deck shower (hot, cold)
- • (2) Electric Jabsco heads with fresh water flush
- • 12 Volt fridge with (2) compartments
- • 12 Volt freezer with (2) compartments
- • Icemaker – how did you ever live without!
- • Water heater
- • Cutlery, dinnerware, pots, pans and utensils
- • Double stainless steel sinks
- • Corian countertops
- • Seeward propane stove with (3) burners and oven
- • Microwave oven
- • Toaster
- • Coffeemaker and pot
Electronics / Navigation
- • Raymarine autopilot with cordless remote – back up auto pilot computer
- • Garmin Colorado 900C handheld GPS
- • Raymarine depth sounder with speed and distance logs
- • Raymarine WIND direction and speed indicator with Skymate SM18 back up
- • Danforth Global Balance compass
- • Bose stereo surround sound with (7) speakers
- • Solè television in main cabin
- • Raymarine E120 primary chart plotter (at helm)
- • Raymarine E80 secondary chart plotter (at nav station)
- • ICOM IC-M504 primary VHF radio with remote mic
- • Uniden Atlantic 250 secondary VHF radio
- • Uniden MHS125 VHF handheld radio
- • ACR Global Fix Pro EPIRB – new 2010
- • Raymarine radar – new transceiver 2014
- • 12 Volt DC, 110/220 Volt AC
- • Fisher Panda 12kW diesel generator –2008, 1766 hrs (July 2017)
- • Inverter 3KW Vectron - 2017
- • High tech Vectron battery monitoring system - 2017
- • (3) AGM Lifeline 8D house batteries - 2017
- • Engine and generator start battery - 2016
- • (2) 50 Amp, 50 ft Hubble shore power cords
- • Balmar alternator
- • Engine hours: 1973 hrs (Jan 2016)
- • Engine alarms
- • Raw water sea strainer
- • Emergency stop
- • Lube oil storage and transfer system
- • Dual fuel filter system
- • (3) Air conditioning units – (1) forward and (1) aft cabins, (1) salon
- • Spare zincs
- • Bow thrusters
- • Auto-Prop 3 blade self-adjusting propeller
- • Fuel filters
- • Fuel shut off
- • Engine room fire extinguishing
- • Spare filters, fan belts, oil, coolant for engine and generator
- • Spare nuts, bolts, screws and fasteners, light bulbs
- • Complete tool kit
- • AC Sump pump
- • (2) Scuba tanks
- • 2 bow anchor rollers
- • Side stanchions & lifelines
- • Dodger/spray hood
- • Side curtains
- • Cockpit table
- • Life ring/horseshoe
- • 2x Propane tanks
- • Fenders & docklines
- • Sugar scoop swim platform with storage
- • Lewmar anchor windlass, new motor 1000 Watt (2017)
- • 60 Lbs Ultra primary stainless steel anchor w/ 200’ chain
- • Fortress secondary anchor
- • Genesis Walk Bay ‘Super Tender’ dinghy – new 2014
- • 18 HP Tohatsu outboard engine – new 2015
- • Bow pulpit & rails
- • Bimini top
- • Cockpit awning
- • Cockpit cushions
- • Life jackets
- • Vented propane locker
- • MOB equipment
- • Deck wash down system
- • Dinghy davits
- • Swim/boarding ladder
- • Viking - man life raft
Sails and Rigging
- • (3) AGM Lifeline 8D house batteries
- • Engine start battery
- • (2) 50 Amp, 50 ft Hubble shore power cords
- • Balmar alternator
- • Selden tall aluminum mast
- • Mainsheet traveler
- • Quantum Main sail - new 2015
- • Quantum Genoa – new 2015
- • Selden manual rigid boom vang
- • Spinnaker pole (aluminum)
- • Stainless steel standing rigging (wire) with swaged ends
- • Lewmar 2 speed self tailing winches 54x2, 44x2 (1) electric, (3) manual
Please call or email us with any questions.
PO Box 11156-141
St. Thomas, VI 00801
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!