Great Bridge, VA
Photo 1 of 13
Celebrate is an exceptionally well-equipped and maintained Next Generation Selene 49. In fact, the only one available in the world at this time.
Celebrate has all it takes to have cruised from New England to the Bahamas in safety and comfort. Stabilized, thrusters, watermaker, and tons of top shelf equipment. In commission with fresh bottom paint, waxed hull and topsides, new batteries - all typical of how the original owners have cared for her since new.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 49' 0"
- LOA: 53' 10"
- Displacement: 65000 lbs
- LWL: 45' 6"
- BEAM: 15' 8"
- DRAFT: 5' 5"
- Engine(s): 2007 Yanmar/Cummins QSL 9.0
- Hours: 52/2960
- HP: 56/330
- Fuel: 1300 gallons
- Water: 300 gallons
- Holding: 80 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Selene
- Model: Selene 49
Celebrate welcomes all aboard from side gates P&S or alternatively from her large swim platform through a transom door from the integral swim platform with built-in boarding ladder. Staples on the swim platform provide safe and convenient boarding from a dink or kayaks. Folding cleats help to secure same.
There is a large lazarette beneath the aft deck. From the aft deck a Diamond Sea-Glaze Dutch door opens directly into the saloon.
In the cockpit, which is fully protected by the bridge deck overhead, there is plenty of room to relax on chairs and to set up for entertaining. The cockpit and side decks are teak.
Six fender holders allow for rigging without running lines over to of the teak caprail. The caprail is finished with Awlclear and is dazzling. A fresh water hot/cold shower is within the cockpit as is a salt and fresh water washdown.
From the aft deck a Diamond Sea-Glaze Dutch door opens directly into the saloon. There is an L-shaped dinette to port with hi/lo hidden leaf table. To starboard is a cabinet and arrangements for two teak chairs separated by a tasteful small cabinet.
LED overhead lights are ample throughout the boat. Most are controlled by dimmers.
Teak and holly soles are standard throughout the entire vessel. In the salon lay-down carpet protects the sole. In addition, these features welcome the owner's party:
- L-shaped settee to port which pulls out for an additional berth
- Two teak arm chairs to starboard
- Hi-Lo hidden leaf dining table
- TV cabinet built into galley bar for flat screen TV
- Direct TV receiver
- Stereo switchable to speakers in salon, cockpit, PH, MSR, FB
- Two Entertainment cabinets
- Hunter-Douglas custom blinds
- Diamond Sea-Glaze Dutch door entrance from aft deck
- (4) Ocean Frigast reading lights
- (4) Sliding windows with screens
The galley is to starboard at the forward end of the salon. Equipment includes:
Granite countertop and backsplash
Force 10 3-burner propane stove and oven with alarm monitor
GE Advantium microwave/convection oven
Sea Freeze upright DC/AC refrigerator/freezer
Custom garbage bin
Custom galley bar with glass storage
(3) Trident aluminum propane tanks mounted in deck locker
Custom fitted plate and glass storage in (3) overhead lockers with wine glass storage beneath.
Electronics / Navigation
Celebrate's nav electronics are solid and more than adequate for the extensive cruising this vessel is designed for:
Dual Furuno Navnet 10" plotter/radar/depth in pilothouse
Coastal Explorer interface from laptop to ship's electronics
Simrad Autopilot with remote
Furuno Navnet 10" chart plotter/radar/depth at Flybridge
Furuno AIS receiver and transponder
- Furuno chart plotter wired in to Master SR for anchor watches
- ICOM ICM502 VHF
- ICOM VHF remote mike on Flybridge
- Hand held VHF
- Naiad stabilizer controller
- Cummins Vessel View engine display
- Kahlenberg Model D-OA air horn
- ACR RCL-100 spotlight
- VDO rudder angle indicator at both helms
- Cell Phone signal booster
- DVD player
- TV set - Salon and MSR
- Cockpit speakers
- Repeater(s) - Plotter, D/S repeated in MSR
- Wind speed and direction
24V DC and 110-220V AC
Electrical panel in pilothouse with digital gauges
Balmar 220 amp alternator w/ 624 regulator
Mastervolt battery charger
All batteries AGM
(2) 4D batteries for engine start new 2016
(6) 4D batteries for house service new 2011
(2) 4D Batteries for generator start new 2016
(2) 4D batteries for bow thruster and (2) 4D batteries for stern thruster
One Northern Lights 12 KW generator with sound shield (1280 hours)
Mastervolt inverter/charger, 2500 watt
50 Amp shore power connections at bow and stern
The engine room is laid out with good access to all equipment and systems.
Single Cummins QSL 9.0, 330 HP(2960 hrs.)
Yanmar 56 hp get home with folding 4-bladed prop (52 hrs.)
Airsep air filter on main engine
Faster Ni-Al bronze 4-blade propeller
Water and gas tight access door to engine room
FRP fuel tanks total 1300 g
Torrid 20 gallon 120 v AC dual heating source water heater
Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Reverso oil change system connected to engine, transmission generator, and get-home
- Village Marine 24V DC 600 g.p.d. Watermaker with Z Brane software; remote control in pilothouse
- Naiad Datum 3-Term stabilizers with 6 sq. ft. fins and pressure compensated pump
- Soundown dampening tile for engine room
- Sidepower bow and stern thrusters with controls at both helms and remote control
- Both thrusters have dedicated batteries - new 2016
- Dual Racor fuel filter on main engine with water alarm
- Racor filter with water alarm on genset
- ESI fuel polishing system
- Spurs line cutter on shaft
- Fireboy automatic extinguisher system in engine room
- Flojet fresh and saltwater deck and cockpit wash
Celebrate has the gear to protect the vessel at anchor, in the slip, or rafted.
Awlclear teak caprail
Muir windlass HR 1600 with Stamoid cover
75# Lewmar CQR anchor w/ 400' 3/8" chain
30 kg Bruce anchor w/ 400' 3/8HT chain
(6) Megabraid docklines
(6) Fender hangers
FX-37 Fortress stowed
Stamoid covers for exterior cushions, dinghy, helmseats, liferaft and windlass
- Textilene covers for PH windows
- Varnished name boards port and starboard
- (2) Boathooks
- Hot and cold Shower at transom
On the port side of the galley are stairs leading down to the staterooms. The master stateroom is forward with queen bed and ensuite head. A guest stateroom is aft to port with over/under berths and a day head to starboard with stall shower. Engine room access is amidships.
- <b>Master Stateroom Suite</b>
- Comfort and plenty of storage for the owner, all in a warm glow of teak and natural light. A private head can be closed off from the rest of the vessel to share the stateroom.
- Forward overhead cabinet
- Island queen berth with custom mattress
- Side cabinets at port and starboard
- Drawer bureaus
- (2) Cedar lined Hanging lockers with auto lights
- TV cabinet with 17" Zenith flat screen TV/ Direct TV receiver
- Mappa burl countertops
- Manship S/S overhead hatch with OceanAir shade/screen
- (2) Ocean Frigast reading lights
- Custom fitted bed linens
- (4) Opening port lights with screens
- Tecma 24V DC fresh water Toilet
- Large Shower Stall
- (2) opening port lights w/ screens
- Exhaust blower
- Granite countertop and backsplash
- Granite sole in head
- Towel bars
- Holding tank monitor
- <b>Guest Stateroom and Head</b>
- Guests are comfortably accommodated. Their own head can also serve as a day head.
- Over/under berths with storage under lower berth, berths have inserts for increased width
- A small desk
- Cedar lined hanging locker with auto light
- Book shelves & overhead cabinet
- Side countertop with storage locker underneath
- Ocean Frigast reading lights for each berth
- (2) Opening ports w/ screens
- Tecma 24V fresh water toilet
- Formica finish ceiling lining and FRP bulkhead
- Exhaust fan
- Granite countertop and sole
- Stall shower
- (2) Opening ports w/ screens
Celebrate has been maintained according to the book and extensive detailed logs are available for inspection
Celebrate's equipment details (make/model/serial/etc.) is maintained in a SeaKits database which conveys to a new owner.
Recent major maintenance includes:
-Bottom painted 2/16
-New PSS shaft seals 2/16
-New AGM batteries for engine, genset, get home 2/16
-Compounded and waxed 2/16
Although only 2960 hours on engine the major 3000 hr maintenance has been completed by Cummins certified tech
A file of .pdf CAD drawings of the ship's layout and all the ship's systems as-built available on request.
A link to a gallery of over 50 pictures available on request.
Please call or email us with any questions.
222 Severn Ave # 17
Annapolis, MD 21403
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!