"42ft 2009 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 42 DS"
British Virgin Islands
Photo 1 of 57
The Jeanneau 42DS has long been considered one of the most well thought out deisnges to come out of Jeanneau's yard.
This yacht is not only designed to sail extremely well, but because of her deck salon arrangement she has TONS of room down below.
She has been well maintained for her absentee owners by a yacht management company here in the Virgin Islands.
Some key features:
- Generator was rebuilt late 2015
- The sails were replaced in 2013
- Replaced and upgraded batteries
- Full tropical A/C package
- Electric winch
- Furling Mainsail
- Full maintenance logs since new
Please contact Wiley Sharp for more minformation:
I : 51.58 ft
J : 15.83 ft
P : 49.83 ft
E : 16.00 ft
Working Sail Area : 872.00 sq ft
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: JEANNEAU
- Model: Sun Odyssey 42 DS
- Length: 42' 0"
- Max Height: 0
- LOA: 42' 0"
- LWL: 42' 0"
- BEAM: 13.5' 0"
- DRAFT: 0' 0"
- Engine(s): 4JH4E
- Fuel: 34 Gal
- Water: 94 Gal
- Holding: 22 Gal
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
Designed for those who are passionate about sailing, the Sun Odyssey 42DS boasts a modern, fluid design, a rare, timeless elegance, and the comfortable interior layout expected of a sailboat built for cruising, all while delivering a superior performance.
- Teak inlay on seating area, transom and transom steps
- Cockpit lockers: 2 lockers under bench seats and lazerette locker to port under the helm seats for technical access to steering system
- Cockpit table: folding injected fibreglass table with storage, cup holders, bottle holders, stainless steel handrail, courtesy lighting, 12v plug
- Gas locker room for 2 gas bottles with connection to gas system and cut-off valve under stove in the galley
- Wheels: 2 leather-covered steering wheels and compasses at each helm station
- Instrumentation: dedicated space for instruments within easy reach of helm positions, room for GPS chartplotter mounted at aft end of cockpit table with easy viewing from each helm
- Engine controls: throttle and engine control panel mounted at starboard helm, engine panel includes fuel gauge, RPM gauge, warning lights, ignition
- Swim ladder: stainless steel folding ladder mounted on swim platform
- Cockpit shower: retractable hot and cold water shower with tap
- Anchor locker: forward, lockable, room for anchor and tackle, integrated windlass area, holder for windlass handle
Please call or email us with any questions.
850 NE 3rd Street, Suite 205
Dania Beach, FL 33004
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!