36' Canadian Sailcraft
"Salty V "
Cape Coral, FL
Photo 1 of 35
<img title="Starboard settee" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00121800_144.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Port settee" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00121801_166.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Nav station" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00121802_158.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="V berth -close up" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00121803_257.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="V berth with insert" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00121804_124.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="V berth with insert looking aft" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00121805_234.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Storage under V berth" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00121806_151.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Aft cabin for two!" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00121807_216.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Port forward hanging locker" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00121808_169.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Galley view looking aft" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00121809_231.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Refrigerator and Freezer" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00121810_264.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Propane Force 10 Stove/oven" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00121811_209.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Double deep stainless sinks" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00121812_322.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Head" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00121813_271.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Electrical panel" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00121814_244.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Yanmar diesel" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00121815_242.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Double spreaders with radome" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00121816_154.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Sailing" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00121817_328.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title=""Salty V" rendition drawings" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00121818_134.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="Transom view" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00121819_134.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
This 36 Canadian Sailcraft CS "Merlin" includes two separate staterooms. She is fitted with a full batten main, and a 135% genoa on a Profurl roller furling system. All lines are led aft for ease of handling. The cockpit is sun protected with a bimini. The aft "scoop" transom makes dinghy boarding a breeze. The interior includes deep blue cushions with a very functional galley tucked aft to port. In 2008, the bottom included a complete sandblast/barrier coat/bottom paint job. Also in 2008, the rigging was inspected and maintenance was completed by a professional rigger.
"ASK ANDY!" - Your FORT MYERS area specialist!
For complete details or to arrange a showing, please call Andy Gillis - mobile phone# (239)292-1915
or Fort Myers phone# (239) 461-9191.
Email Andy Gillis with any questions regarding this listing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 36' 0"
- LOA: 36' 3"
- Displacement: 13000 lbs
- LWL: 29' 2"
- Ballast: 5590 lbs
- BEAM: 11' 6"
- DRAFT: 5' 0"
- Engine(s): Yanmar 3GM
- Hours: 2000
- HP: 27
- Fuel: 28 gallons
- Water: 120 gallons
- Holding: 15 gallons
- Ballast: 5590 5590
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Canadian Sailcraft
- Model: CS 36 Merlin
- Designer: Tony Castro
This is a great sailboat for two couples to cruise since there are two seperate cabins. She sleeps seven. Stepping down the companionway ladder, tucked to port and out of the traffic flow, is the galley. Aft and to starboard is the aft stateroom for two. Moving forward to starboard is the functional Nav station facing aft. The salon features a twin- winged dinette table with built-in center storage. The starboard settee converts into a double berth via an unique hinged folding expansion frame. The port settee includes nice ventilated storage. Forward and to port is a hanging locker and to starboard is the head with shower. Forward is the V-berth with functional storage.
- * Plush deep blue interior cushions.
- * 6' 3" headroom thoughout most of vessel.
- * Lots of storage - especially under v-berth.
- * Fitted sheets.
- * Four opening overhead screened hatches with blue sunbrella covers.
- * Two opening ports in aft cabin.
- * Head with shower.
- * Teak and holly cabin sole.
- * Three cabin fans.
- * Propane Force 10 gimballed three burner stove/oven.
- * Hot/cold pressure water.
- * Two Lewmar opening ports to let the cook's creations permeate the harbor.
- * Technicold separate freezer.
- * Technicold twin door refrigerator.
- * (Both the refrigerotor and Freezer operate either 120 VAC or via mechanical engine driven compressor.)
Electronics / Navigation
- * Garmin GPS - 176C.
- * Magellan GPS NAV 5000D.
- * Raytheon Radar - R20XX(radome is mast mounted).
- * Plastismo 5" Horizon 135 compass.
- * Auto helm Autopilot - ST4000.
- * Horizon digital depth.
- * Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF radio.
- * Jensen AM/FM/CD stereo.
- * Battery charger.
- * Three Gell type batteries
- * 30 amp 120V shorepower and cord.
- * Yanmar 3GM diesel 27 HP engine.
- * Three blade prop.
- * Bottom was professionally sandblasted and barrier coated in 2008.
- * VC Offshore bottom paint 2008.
- * Hot water heater - 120VAC or via engine exchanger.
- * Whitlock Steering.
- * Low maintenance deck including stainless steel handrails for maximum sailing and cruising time.
- * Two anchors- 35 lb. CQR type and Danforth type.
- * USCG safety equipment.
- * Lines and fenders.
- * Hot/Cold transon shower.
- * "Scoop" type transom with swim ladder.
- * Sunbrella covers- Wheel, whinches, four hatches, salon windows, and mainsail.
Please call or email us with any questions.
500 Main Street
Dunedin, FL 34698
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!