Additional specs, Equipment & Information
LOA: 71 ft 5 in Beam: 19 ft 5 in LWL: 58 ft 0 in Maximum Draft: 9 ft 0 in
Engine 1: Engine Brand: Cummins Year Built: 2007 Engine Model: B5-9m Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: 1585 Engine Power: 116 HP: Borg Warner transmission; 2.91:1 forward, 3.2:1 reverse
Fresh Water Tanks: (264 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: (660 Gallons) Holding Tanks: (126 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2 Number of cabins: 3 Number of heads: 3
The deck design aboard BLEU D’AQUITAINE is roomy, safe, comfortable and simple. She has separate sailing and entertaining cockpits, wide and uncluttered teak decks and side decks, bow and aft decks.
The aft sailing cockpit has a full width steering wheel, excellent viability of the full deck and sail plan and a steering pedestal instrument panel with a comprehensive Furuno NavNet and B&G navigation displays. The cockpit is surrounded by six winches for sail handling and line control, including control of the Reckman in-mast mainsail furling, head sail and self tacking stay sail.
Her entertaining cockpit has a large, drop leaf table at center and “U” shaped comfortable cushioned seating for 8 adults. This area is protected from the elements with a full-width cockpit dodger and a semi-rigid bimini top that can be enclosed with removable soft panels.
The transom includes a drop down swim platform and separate passarelle both hydraulic and operated by remote control. There are also hydraulic davits and outboard lifting crane/antenna support post, barbeque, MOB safety equipment and a large lazarette & storage area.
The interior finish and décor aboard BLEU D’AQUITAINE is elegant and simple, with teak trimmed maple furniture and bulkheads, accented by teak cabin soles, tan leather upholstery and alcantara overheads. Natural light and ventilation are abundant via large Rondal flush hatches in all cabin spaces, plus the full wrap-around windows of the main salon.
BLEU D’AQUITAINE offers all amenities for gracious accomodations in port or at sea. She is fully air conditioned with 48,000 BTU reverse cycle AC/Heat system. She has comprehensive entertainment systems and helpful major appliances including a refrigeration, freezer, ice maker, washer/dryer and dishwasher. She is a comfortable, no-compromise, elegant yacht.
The MAIN SALON has a custom varnished teak dining table to starboard that seats six on the port side and a large leather settee to starboard, with a low coffee table. Aft to starboard is the entertainment area which leads farther aft to the NAVIGATION DESK/CONSOLE.
The GALLEY is aft of the saloon to port with an abundance of cabinet, drawer and counter space, deep sinks, gimbaled stove & oven, two refrigerators, large freezer, dishwasher and laundry machine.
The MASTER STATEROOM is aft, through the starboard passageway with a center line queen berth, large hanging lockers and bureau storage, a large overhead Rondal hatche for light and ventilation. The ensuite MASTER HEAD is to starboard, with a full stall shower, sink, vanity and cabinet storage.
The TWIN GUEST staterooms are forward of the salon to port and starboard, each with a double berth, overhead hatch with privacy & bug screens, hanging locker and additional stowage. Each stateroom has an ensuite head with shower. The starboard guest cabin has a walk-thru to the Foc’sle, with “V” berth for crew or storage for tools, lines and deck gear.
Sails and Rigging
- Aluminum three spreader Awlgrip finished mast with Reckman in-mast hydraulic furling.
- Dyform standing rigging to turnbuckle tensioners
- Reckmann hydraulic headsail and staysail furling stays
- Navtec hydraulic backstay
- Navtec hydraulic boomvang
- Mainsail: 1045 sq ft, (Spectra/carbon)
- Genoa: 1295 sq Ft, (Spectra/carbon)
- Staysail: 485 sq ft, (Spectra/carbon)
- Code 5 Assymetric: 2000 sq ft, norlon 250)
- Winches are Harken anodized aluminum
- (4) Manual winches surround the aft cockpit
- (2) Electric winches at the aft cockpit
- (4) Winches at the mast base, (2 Electric, 2 manual)
Engine and Mechanical
- Cummins QSB 5.9 liter, FWC 116 hp marine diesel
- Borg Warner 2.9:1 reduction gear/transmission
- Paul Luke feathering 3 blade propeller
- Sea Recovery RC 1200 water maker
- Max Power RT-21, 20 hp retractable bow thruster
- (2) Racor 500MA, fuel filters w/alarm
- GR 24V Fresh water pump with 100 liter hot water heater
- Aqua Air 48,000 BTU reverse cycle (AC/Heat) system
- Techma 24V electric heads
- 24 Volt DC system with Mastervolt 24 chargers
- General service; 920 amp hour battery cap
- Engine start; 115 amp hour battery cap
- 230 Volt AC system, Single Phase; 90 amp
- Kohler 19 KWH generator
- Mastervolt 50 amp shore power system
Galley and Laundry Equipment
- Propane gimbaled stove and oven
- (2) Seafrost front opening refrigerators, 10 cu/ft each. (2011)
- (1) Seafrost freezer, 8 cu/ft
- Clothes washer/dryer
- Ice-Matic ice maker
- Fleet 33 Satcom
- Icom MIC III VHF
- Icom IC 604 VHF
- Radar; Furuno 1834C
- Autopilot; B & G 3000 hydraulic, type II
- Depth Sounder; B & G Hercules 3000
- GPS: Furuno GP37 Por GPS WAAS
- (2) Furuno NavNet VX2
- Plotter Software: MAC Sea/Nobeltec
- Chart chips for North America, Europe, West Indies
- Furuno Ultra Sonic Weather Station
- B & G 3000 Windspeed/AWI
- Furuno (active/transponder) AIS FA150
- 28” Samsung TV w/DVST Converter
- Central ship’s video; Sony XD-55
- CD Stereo; main salon w/cockpit speakers
- 8 Person liferaft
- McMurdo 406 MHZ EPIRB
- MOB recovery systems
- Fixed C02 fire system in engine room
- Remote C02 actuator in lazarette
- (6) Portable fire extinguishers.
- 24 Volt Electric Lewmar 3000W anchor windlass
- 75 lb CQR anchor
- 330’ galvanized 3/8” chain
- Hydraulic Davits (secured to stern)
- AB 12 ft semi-rigid inflatable, steering console
- Yanmar 40 HP 2 stroke outboard
- Opacmar remote control, hydraulic passeralle
- Hydraulic remote control opening stern swim platform
- Outboard crane & antenna mast
- Swim ladder at stern platform