46' GRAND BANKS
San Juan, Florida
Photo 1 of 21
Beautiful one owner and well maintained boat. Gleaming varnish and sociable galley up configuration make this an ideal Caribbean cruiser for the discriminating yachtsman. Twenty years of covered wet slip storage and low engine hours make this a desirable vessel. Original owner kept in covered storage most of its life, Teak Decks in very good condition, Varnish up to date, continues maintenance by knowledgeable owners.
3 Stateroom galley up layout, VIP stateroom foreword with large V berth, enclosed head with Stall Shower aft to port with separate washer & dryer, 3rd guest stateroom opposite to starboard, up 3 steps to salon featuring full side galley up layout to port, lower helm opposite to starboard with wing door, J shaped settee aft to starboard with large teak table, additional storage and freezer opposite to port with 2nd wing door. Owners stateroom aft featuring full size double berth, abundant locker and drawer storage.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 46' 0"
- Max Height: 0
- LOA: 46' 0"
- LWL: 0' 0"
- BEAM: 14.75' 0"
- DRAFT: 4.4166' 0"
- Engine(s): 3208
- Fuel: 300 gallons
- Water: 300 gallons
- Holding: 80 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: GRAND BANKS
- Model: 46 Classic
- Teak Decks with Teak Handrails
- Danforth 18# with 150' 5/8" rode
- Bruce 33# with 150' rode
- Bruce 20 kg with 150' 5/8" rode
- CQR 25kg with 6'chain &150' 5/8" rode
- LoFrans 12VDC Windlass with Rope and Chain Gypsy
- Full size 4 bow Bimini Top on Flybridge w/side curtains
- Frigibar Freezer on Flybridge
- Zodiac Hard Bottom Dingy w/40 hp 4 stroke Yamaha
- Electric Dinghy Davit
- Teak Swim platform with cockpit shower
- Princess 3 Burner Stove & Oven
- Grunert Refrigeration
- Raritan Icemaker
- Microwave Oven
- Overhead Condiment Locker
- Teak Dish Locker with Adjustable Shelves
- Abundant Locker and Drawer Storage
- Garmin 4012 GPS Plotter Flybridge
- Simrad Autopilot Controls Flybridge & Lower Helm
- Danforth Constellation Compass
- ICOM M-56 VHF
- ICOM M 422 VHF
- Clarion Stereo with Alpine Speakers
- RCA Plasma TV
- Caterpillar 3208 375 hp Engines w/1500 hrs 1.16
- Onan 15KW Generator w/3874 hrs 1.16
- Morse Engine Controls
- Glendenning Engine Synchronizer
- Fuel manifold system
- Duel Racor Fuel Filters
- Emergency Engine Shutdowns
- Halon Automatic Fire System in Engine Room
- 3 Zone Marine A/C with Digital Controls
- Wooden Window Blinds throughout
- Varnished Teak Parquet flooring throughout
- Separate Washer Dryer in forward head
- Fresh water Vacuflush Heads
Please call or email us with any questions.
500 Main Street
Dunedin, FL 34698
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!