23' BOSTON WHALER
Photo 1 of 23
<img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1539926983.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1652274804.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1715003659.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1594411017.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_2093195203.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1256962475.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_1218665565.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_229216901.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
This is a very well kept example with low hrs. She's been lift kept since new.
ENGINE WARRANTY UNTIL MAY 2016. 155 HOURS AND NO BOTTOM PAINT!
*Price reduced 2/8/16
- Engine service September 2015, fresh water pump, gear lube, engine oil, spark plugs etc.
The award-winning 230 Dauntless is sleek and stylish, and boasts the versatility for virtually any pleasure boating or fishing activity. Standard features include tons of storage, an enclosed portable head under the console and lots of cup holders. Ample seating includes innovative port and starboard bow seating with folding backrests. Standard fishing features include an insulated livewell, a trolling motor flat and a full-width aft casting deck, plus a full complement of options. Water sports? Our standard telescoping swim ladder gets you back into the boat easily during activities like skiing or wakeboarding - made even more fun with our optional, patented All-Activity Tower.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 23' 0"
- Max Height: 6.1666
- LOA: 23' 0"
- LWL: 0' 0"
- BEAM: 0' 0"
- DRAFT: 1' 0"
- Engine(s): Verado
- Fuel: 90 Gal
- Water: 0 Gal
- Holding: 0 Gal
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: BOSTON WHALER
- Model: 230 Dauntless
- All Rails Welded 316-L Stainless Steel
- All Hardware 316-L Stainless Steel
DECK / COCKPIT
- 20" interior freeboard
- 8" cleats; bow (2), stern (2), spring line (2)
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow trolling motor at
- Drink holders forward (2)
- Full-width aft casting platform
- Garboard drain plug
- Integral swim platform with telescoping ladder
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Stern deck mounted stainless steel rod holders (4)
- Aft welded stainless steel side rails
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Welded stainless steel bow rail
- Acrylic console access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Captain's storage bin
- Console mounted rod holders (6)
- Courtesy light
- Drink holders (2)
- Fire extinguisher pocket
- Electronics mounting surface
- Instrumentation and electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Insulated livewell with blue interior and lid on front of console
- Portable head in console
- Seat cushion with backrest
- Stainless steel steering wheel with urethane grip
- Welded stainless steel grab rail
- Forward console seat
- Forward port and starboard seats with folding backrests
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and slide out carry on cooler (54 qt)
- Stern seat with folding backrest
- Bow cushion
- Bow, anchor locker with overboard drain and stainless steel gas shock
- Lockable bow storage under forward starboard seat with overboard drain and stainless steel gas shock
- Lockable console storage
- Lockable rod storage (3) under forward port seat with overboard drain and stainless steel gas shock
- Storage in reversible pilot seat base
- Storage under aft seat
- 225 XL DTS Mercury Verado Four Stroke with hydraulic power steering
- 90-gallon fuel tank
- Tilt steering
- Automatic bilge pump
- Dual battery boxes and switch and dual battery wiring
- Electric horn
- Navigation lights
- SmartCraft deluxe gauge package
- Stainless steel propeller
- T Top with Rocket Launcher (4)
- Raymarine 240 VHF
- Garmin 546 Chart Plotter
- Clarion Stereo
- Lenco Trim Tabs
- Leaning Post
- Full Cushions
- Console Cover
- Stainless Steering Wheel
Please call or email us with any questions.
500 Main Street
Dunedin, FL 34698
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!