Photo 1 of 21
Great Equipment, Performance and Quality
<img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00251091_203.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00251092_184.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00251093_316.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00251094_298.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00251095_286.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00251096_283.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
This Ed Dubois designed cruiser racer is a boat designed for performance cruisers, her deep draft fin keel and ample sail plan will give great windward performance, even in the lighter airs. Now in her second ownership and still showing low engine hours this is clearly a boat that has been only privately cruised and lightly used. She is equipped with all manner of cruising and sailing amenities including a generator, water maker, life raft, a full range of sails, twin spinnaker poles, good electronics and the list goes on. Due to time restraints that the owner now has, she is attractively priced her for a timely sale. We therefore highly encourage you to view what we believe to be the best value for a cruise equipped Centurion 45 on the market today.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 45' 0"
- LOA: 44' 11"
- Displacement: 24250 lbs
- Ballast: 9480 lbs
- BEAM: 13' 4"
- DRAFT: 7' 8"
- Engine(s): Perkins Prima
- Hours: 700 hours
- HP: 50
- Fuel: 66 gals, ( gallons
- Water: 140 gallons
- Holding: 53 gallons
- Manufacturer: Wauquiez
- Model: Semi Custom Centurion 45
- Designer: Ed Dubois
(2 Cabin / 1 Head)
Starting most forward is the sail storage locker in the bow. This can be accessed from the forward cabin by way a bulkhead doorway or from above through a very large deck hatch. Next aft is the master cabin featuring a double Pullman berth to starboard with a full height hanging locker forward of the berth, to port are cupboards and plenty of storage as well as plenty of standing and changing area, providing a good feeling of space befitting of a good sized master cabin.
Moving aft and into the main salon we find the forward facing navigation station with separate navigator’s seat forward and to port. The spacious linear galley is next aft and to port with fridge forward, stove centrally and the twin stainless steel sinks aft. Outboard of the galley surfaces are plenty of eye level cupboards, surface levels cubbies and a cupboard and some drawers below the surfaces. Opposite the galley and to starboard is the C shaped dining area with a beautiful fixed teak dining table with drinks locker below as well as comfortable seating for 4-6 people. Outboard and above the settee are book shelves centrally and cupboards either side providing ample storage as well as more storage space behind the settee backs.
Aft in the main salon and to port of the companionway is the aft cabin doorway, to starboard of the companionway is a full height hanging closet, ideal for use as a wet locker. The port aft guest cabin features a double berth, plenty of standing and changing room forward and cupboard and draw storage outboard and to port. Inboard and to starboard in this cabin is the entrance to the spacious head unit which has the toilet most forward and outboard, followed by the hand basin aft and the showering area central.
He whole of the interior is beautifully fashioned in handpicked solid teak and laminates and is clearly built to a particularly high level of quality, reinforcing these boat’s common accolade of being known as the “Swans of France”.
- • Blakes and Taylor manual head
- • Interior shower
- • Deck shower
- • Blender
- • Manual fresh water
- • Manual salt water
- • SLCE 70 KE water maker with spare parts
- • Electric water heater
- • Cutlery, dinnerware, pots, pans and utensils
- • 12 Volt fridge with one compartment
- • Alpes Jmox propane, 3 burner stove with oven
- • Pressurized fresh water
- • Dockside fresh water
- • Foot pumps for salt, fresh, master and mast bilge (manual/electric)
Electronics / Navigation
- • Autohelm ST 7000 autopilot with two control units and two electronic compasses (drive unit replaced with new in 2013 with previous drive unit now kept as a spare)
- • Raymarine SL70 radar
- • Autohelm ST50 depth sounder with speed and distance logs
- • Autohelm ST50 WIND direction and speed indicator
- • Sony XPLOID stereo (2012)
- • Furnuno GP32 GPS (2000)
- • Garmin GPS521 chartplotter with AIS (2010)
- • Yaesu FT450 SSB radio with antenna (2011)
- • C Plath Venus compass
- • Interior lamps are warm white LED
- • ICOM MXA 5000 AIS receiver
- • Koss M80 stereo speakers (salon and cockpit)
- • (4) Sony speakers in cockpit – (2) in salon, (2) in cockpit (2011)
- • 12 Volt DC, 110/220 Volt AC
- • 30 Ah generator battery (needs replacing)
- • 4 Kw Fischer Panda 4 mini generator (overhauled in 2012)
- • Shore power cord
- • 24Volt Mastervolt E03 supply possible by switch (1996)
- • Mastervolt EO3 battery charger
- • (6) 160 Ah Tudor GF06160DEF house batteries on a parallel switch (need replacements)
- • 65 Ah engine start battery (needs replacing)
- • (2) Victron TG12I50 battery chargers (2007)
- • Sterling AB1290 alternator (2012)
- • Balmar 70A20 alternator
- • Jabsco electric/auto bilge pump
- • Manual bilge pump
- • (2) Fire extinguishers
- • Ebersbaecher D3L heater (for salon and bathroom)
- • Solimar manual wheel steering
- • 3 blade Maxprop propeller
- • HFL air conditioner – replaced control unit (2011)
- • 20 Kg. Plastimo primary anchor (2004) with 131 ft of chain (2004)
- • Bow anchor roller
- • Bimini (needs new canvas cover)
- • Cockpit awning
- • Cockpit cushions
- • Life ring
- • Propane tanks
- • Navigation lights
- • Search light
- • Wooden swim platform
- • Lofrans anchor windlass (2000)
- • 4.5 hp. Honda outboard engine
- • 10 hp, 2 stroke Johnson outboard engine (1980)
- • 10 Kg secondary anchor (2004) with 66 ft of rode (2004)
- • Side stanchions and lifelines
- • Dodger
- • Side curtains
- • Cockpit tables, 1 small and a big one
- • Vented propane locker
- • MOB Equipment
- • Spreader lights
- • Swim ladder
- • Zodiac FR310A dinghy (2010)
- • 4 person Plastimo 54560 Transocean ISAF life raft (2009)
Sails and Rigging
Rigging checked by professional rigging company, (Grenada Marine) in Grenada (2012)
- • (2) Spinaker poles
- • (12) Harken self-tailing winches: (2) 64.2, (2) 53.2, (4) 42.2, (2) 40.2, (2) 32.2.
- • Mainly rod standing rigging.1X19 wire with swaged ends for the inner forestay and baby stay only
- • Mainsheet traveler
- • Mainsail
- • Genoa
- • Jib
- • 10 mm rod forestay
- • Cutlass bearing replaced (2012)
- • Fuel filters
- • Raw water sea strainer
- • Z Drive transmission
- • Boom
- • Sparcraft Blue Label aluminum mast. Stepped on keel.
- • (3) Stage spreaders with tips repaired (Jul 2011)
- • Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster
- • Whisker pole
- • Harken MKIII furler for genoa
- • Harken oversized professional deck gear
- • All Roller bearings in Harken rolls replaced with new in 2012
- • Heat exchanger cleaned (2013)
- • Engine alarms
- • Emergency stop
- • Fresh water cooling
- • Propeller shaft alignment (2012)
Please call or email us with any questions.
PO Box 11156-141
St. Thomas, VI 00801
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!