Photo 1 of 18
TURN-KEY boat offered by fastidious owner who is downsizing.
With its classic lines, this downeast cruiser will be show stopper in any marina. The space and stability make this boat a great platform for entertaining, cruising or daytripping. The open layout features the galley, dinette and helm on one level with one-step access to the cockpit. The dinette expands to seat 6 for dining or converts to a double berth to sleep 2. Modular seating in the cockpit will accommodate a small crowd and the custom cockpit bimini can easily be retracted for the sunbathers. Wide side decks make for safe trips to the bow for anchoring.
The cabin comfortably sleeps 2 and has abundant drawer and hanging locker storage while the head compartment has a molded lavatory and spacious stall shower. Five opening hatches provide light and ventilation throughout the boat.
An hydraulic hatch allows effortless access to the engine compartment. Electric bow thruster aids in docking. Overall the Pearson True North 38 is a combination of practicality and beauty.
Call for additional info.
- extra large v-berth with filler converts to double berth with built-in storage and hanging locker
- portside locker with drawers and hanging locker
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 38' 0"
- Max Height: 0
- LOA: 38' 0"
- LWL: 38.5' 0"
- BEAM: 13.5' 0"
- DRAFT: 0' 0"
- Engine(s): 6LYA-STP
- Fuel: 220 Gal
- Water: 100 Gal
- Holding: 0 Gal
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: PEARSON
Head and Shower
- molded sink and vanity
- Grohe head and shower faucets
- vacu-flush head
GALLEY is on helm deck level
- molded granite countertop
- polished stainless steel double sink
- three-burner Princess propane stovetop
- hot and cold pressure water
- drawers and storage locker
- Frigoboat cold plate refrigerator system with stainles steel box
- 4-gallon stainless steel water heater with heat exchanger
- ergonomic adjustable helm seat
- dinette electric table converts to 6'6" double berth
- port dinette benches seat six
- companion helm bench seat
- custom cockpit bimini awning
- cockpit seating with navy Sunbrella cushions and covers
- Raymarine E 120 Chartplotter
- Standard Horizon VHF (GX1500S)
- Raymarine ST 60 depth sounder
- 6" Ritchie compass
- Aquadrive anti-vibration system
- Racor fuel filter 900 series with water sensor alarm
- hydraulic steering
- 4-blade prop with dripless shaft seal
- Side Power SP75t twin blade 6 hp electric BOWTHRUSTER
- air conditioning
- 125-volt AC dual 30-amp shower power
- Batt Max battery combiner (3 AGM batteries)
- Freedom 2500-12 inverter charger
- navigation, anchor and running light
Deck and Hull
- stainless steel anchor roller
- electric windlass w/30' chain and 300' rode
- 45 lb claw anchor
- 4 rod holders
Please call or email us with any questions.
500 Main Street
Dunedin, FL 34698
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!