26' ACB (Aluminum Chambered Boats)
St. Croix, US Virgin Islands
Photo 1 of 1
Strong, Fast, Safe, and Fun at a great price!
Airtight three-sixteenths-inch thick sealed aluminum chambers completely surround the craft, forming each boat’s sides and bow while providing floatation. The quarter inch V-bottom and boat chambers are welded to create a reverse chine, and interior extruded aluminum framing provides key strength and rigidity. ACB boats maintain record endurance, speed, and maneuverability, with rapid easy repair and rugged structural design. ACB vessels, with their unique welded chamber construction, extensively use extruded aluminum interior framing for its higher strength-to-weight ratio, exceptional dent resistance, and light weight—30 to 40 percent less than fiberglass and 45 to 55 percent less than steel vessels —translating to increased speed for equivalent horsepower, lower fuel burn, vastly reduced operating costs, and greater cargo capacity with reduced draft relative to payload.
KOHL is here in the VI now, and offered a price much reduced from new as the owners have found other ways to spend time these days, and the boat is simply not being used fully. KHOL has been stored out of the water when not in use. If you are looking for an all weather, fast, strong, and very very safe boat, this is the one for you, at a price competitive with lesser fiberglass vessels too!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 26' 0"
- LOA: 26' 0"
- Displacement: 99000 lbs
- BEAM: 8' 2"
- Engine(s): Twin Evinrude E-Tec, 2 stroke, V-6 cylinder
- Hours: 282
- HP: 200
- Fuel: 130 gallons
- Hull Construction: Aluminum
- Manufacturer: ACB (Aluminum Chambered Boats)
- Model: DVR (Dive Rescue)
(1 Cabin / 1 Head)
Aluminum cabin, sleeps (2) with fold away berths. Bulkheads and overheads in cabin are covered with carpet. Single porta pottie head.
- • Porta Pottie
- • Manual salt water system
Electronics / Navigation
- • Raymarine E-80 system with GPS, hart plotter, radar and depth sounder
- • Raymarine GPS for ICOM VHF
- • Raymarine GPS for SSB radio
- • ICOM M604 VHF radio
- • Spare handheld VHF
- • ICOM M802 VHF radio
- • ACR Global Fix EPRIB
- • 3” Ritchie compass
- • Panasonic CQ-1305U CD/AM/FM stereo
- • Stereo speakers
- • 12 Volt DC house battery – new 2013
- • (2) 12 Volt DC engine batteries – new 2013
- • Transducer
- • (15) 12 Volt breakers
- • (2) 3lbs ABC, dry, portable fire extinguishers
- • 1500 automatic gph bilge pump at stern
- • Anodes
- • (2) Counter rotating stainless alloy propellers
- • (2) Wash down intake and drain plug thru hulls – metal
- • Sea Star hydraulic steering system
- • (12) Adult Type III, (4) with lights; (12) Child Type III life jackets
- • Throwable life ring
- • Life float with line
- • Flashlight
- • First aid kit with Defibrillator
- • Distress signals
- • Navigation lights
- • Deck lights
- • Search light
- • Horn
- • 22 lbs Delta Plow anchor with 15 ft of 5/16” stainless steel chain and 125ft of nylon rode
- • Guardian G-16 Danforth type stern anchor with 50 ft nylon rode
- • Boat hook
- • Swim ladder
- • (6) Forward, (2) midship, (2) aft cleats
- • Upholstery on seats and cushions – good condition
- • Dock lines and (5) large fenders
- • (2) Bow anchor rollers
• EZ Loader triple axel trailer for 9,999 lbs
Please call or email us with any questions.
PO Box 11156-141
St. Thomas, VI 00801
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!