34' GLACIER BAY
"2004 34' Glacier Bay"
Photo 1 of 16
<img title="MASTER CABIN ACCESS" src="/images/proc/deals/YC2_580775962.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
BEST PRICED 3470 GLACIER BAY OCEAN RUNNER ON THE MARKET OFFERED BY TWO-BOAT OWNER!!!
Repowered in 2012 with twin 300 horsepower Suzuki 4 strokes with very low hours and transferable warranty until 6/2018. Lightly used by two-boat owner.
Whether you are looking for a great fishing platform or a cruising boat with all the creature comforts, the Glacier Bay Ocean Runner 3470 has it all. A dry ride that handles waves at 30 mph and remains flat in a hard turn. This boat has 1" thick fiberglass with foam-filled double-bottom hull with 6 watertight compartments with pumps.
The Glacier Bay 3470 Ocean Runner has a very spacious cockpit with rigging and tackle station, lighted live well, in-deck fish boxes, outriggers, molded swim platform with ladder, fully enclosed helm area with air conditioning and table for entertaining.
Master cabin access on port side leads to spacious sleeping quarters with opening port and hatch, abundant storage and separate head area with stall shower. Guest cabin access to starboard features forward cabin with double berth and lower area that can transform to office area. Galley is aft with side by side refrigerator and freezer, convection microwave, ample storage, stove top, Corian countertop.
Call to schedule to see this Glacier Bay 3470 Ocean Runner today.
- 2 Nova Kool refrigerator/freezer units
- 2-burner electric stove top
- Microwave/convection oven
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Double stainless steel sink
- Corian countertop
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 34' 0"
- Max Height: 0
- LOA: 34' 0"
- LWL: 0' 0"
- BEAM: 13.1666' 0"
- DRAFT: 0' 0"
- Engine(s): 4 stroke EFI
- Fuel: 300 Gal
- Water: 60 Gal
- Holding: 30 Gal
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: GLACIER BAY
- Model: 3470 Ocean Runner
Master stateroom (port)
- Queen bed with storage
- Cedar-lined hanging locker
- Teak and holly sole
Guest stateroom (starboard)
- Double berth (converts to desk/office area)
- Storage drawers and cabinets
- Teak and holly sole
- Head is aft of master stateroom on port side
- Opening overhead hatch
- Electric head with macerator and holding tank
- Stall shower
- Corian counter top
- Raymarine C-120 chartplotter/radar
- Simrad CE54 chartplotter/bottom machine
- Nautamatic TR-1 autopilot
- Icom IC-502 VHF radio
- Floscan gauges (fuel,voltage, trim, RPM)
- Clarion AM/FM/CD player with IPod connection
- ARC remote control searchlight
- Fischer Panda 3.8 kw diesel generator (100 hours)
- AC/DC electrical panels
- Battery Charger
- 30 amp shore power cord
- 4 batteries
Check out other listings from Ross Yacht Sales
34' MJM YACHTS
Please call or email us with any questions.
500 Main Street
Dunedin, FL 34698
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!