34' Sea Ray
Dana Point Harbor, CA
Photo 1 of 27
The Versatile 34 Sea Ray Sports Express Package
August 2015 Update
New Bottom Paint-New Transmission Coolers-Heat Exchangers Serviced, New Shaft Seals and Risers Recently Replaced. If you are buying a V-Drive Boat like this Sea Ray, be sure to verify the stuff "under the hood" that will be issues if they have not been serviced or replaced. This owner wants to offer his boat as close to 100% as possible. So, when you are comparing age, condition and price, there can be a big difference in the actual value and the peace of mind that comes with knowing the essentials have been handled properly....
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Manufacturer: Sea Ray
- Model: Sea Ray 340 SPORTS EXPRESS PACKA
- Length: 34' 0"
- LOA: 37' 6"
- Displacement: 15500 lbs
- BEAM: 12' 0"
- DRAFT: 3' 6"
- Engine(s): MERCRUISER 8.1 Liter
- Hours: 380
- HP: 375
- Fuel: 225 gallons
- Water: 45 gallons
- Holding: 28 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- This One's a Black-Hulled Beauty that is Eye Catching.
- The Versatile 34 Sea Ray Sports Express Package
- August 2015 Update
- New Bottom Paint-New Transmission Coolers-Heat Exchangers Serviced, New Shaft Seals and Risers Recently Replaced. If you are buying a V-Drive Boat like this Sea Ray, be sure to verify the stuff "under the hood" that will be issues if they have not been serviced or replaced. This owner wants to offer his boat as close to 100% as possible. So, when you are comparing age, condition and price, there can be a big difference in the actual value and the peace of mind that comes with knowing the essentials have been handled properly.
- A Big Difference Between Outdrives (aka Stern Drives) and Direct V-Drives when it comes to performance, ease of handling and especially maintenance and mechanical breakdowns. If you don't know the difference, be sure you find out before you buy. We'd be happy to explain the reasons why Direct Drive trumps Outdrives. This 34 Sea Ray Model is the first step up from a small venue "lake boat" to a very nice entry level ocean-going yacht.
- The Sports Package Flexibility is Impressive. While the interior space is the identical layout of the Cruiser Version, this design provides tuck-a-way seating in the cockpit to accommodate diving and fishing and there's a built-in bait center and fish box. In her class, there's nothing better in an overall performance design.
- Dead Rise Sound like a Television Series but it's actually tied directly to the performance and stability of a hull design. At 21 degrees, Sea Ray has one of the best ratings in the industry. This delivers a sharp entry in many sea conditions and reduced rolling as compared to other designs with a much lower degree and an uncomfortable ride.
- Save $100,000.00 or More as Compared to a New Version. There's a lot they don't tell you at the boat show. The "discounted price" is essentially the typical retail price and you are virtually guaranteed to lose 30% of the retail value in the first 12 months. Most owners log 50 hours or less per year so buying a lower hour brokerage version with a significant share of the depreciation reflected in the price makes dollars and sense.
- Find the Boat Managed by a Conscientious Owner. With under 400 hours, C-80 Radar/GPS Plotter, VHF Radio, Generator, Vacuflush Head, Marine Heating & Air Conditioning, Flat Screen TV with Digital Receiver and the Preferred 8.1 Liter 375 HP Mercruiser Engines...this one is worth a serious consideration.
- The Black Hull Version is Rare and Eye-Catching. These boats were mostly built in white and blue. This one is a special edition black hull with black canvas that has a gorgeous finish. The exterior and hull are gleaming after a recent full exterior detailing.
- A sublease of the Dana Point Harbor slip is possible through the summer of 2015.
- Please call for the details and a showing at your convenience.
- When it comes to finding the right boat at the right price...you've come to the right place.
Electronics / Navigation
Please call or email us with any questions.
32565 GOLDEN LANTERN #341
Dana Point, CA 92629
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!