"Be As You Are"
Photo 1 of 26
<img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00257304_240.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00257305_302.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00257306_314.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00257307_259.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00257308_144.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00257309_171.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00257310_270.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00257311_206.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00257312_137.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00257313_131.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00257314_128.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
This proven and very popular design really does offer a lot to her owner, tremendous cockpit space, great sailing ability, a commodious interior that is more than comfortable with a master cabin that challenges much larger boats.
However, these features are only the beginning as far as this particular boat is concerned. She has been upgraded and refitted to a standard that I have never witnessed before on a Beneteau 473, it would be simpler to list what has not been renewed or upgraded. However a few standouts are a brand new mainsail (2015) and new gearbox, clutch plate, rear engine mounts, dripless shaft seal and drive saver June 2016, her ingeniously installed, easy to service and super quiet full sized gen set, her air con throughout, her suite of young electronics and her new dinghy, outboard and offshore life raft. This vessel is an owner operated crewed charter boat that is clearly more than ready to go and has been kept impeccably. Only a personal viewing will allow you to truly appreciate how gorgeous she really is and when you do I will guarantee that she will “wow” you just like she did with this experienced broker!
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 47' 0"
- LOA: 46' 11"
- Displacement: 20724 lbs
- LWL: 43' 10"
- BEAM: 14' 2"
- DRAFT: 5' 7"
- Engine(s): Perkins Sabre 65M
- Hours: 5500
- HP: 65
- Fuel: 59 gallons
- Water: 237 gallons
- Holding: 32 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Beneteau
- Model: Oceanis 473
- Designer: Groupe Finot
(3 Cabin / 3 Head)
Starting forward in the master cabin is a centerline queen berth with shelved units either side of the berth. To port there is a cupboard and a hanging locker. To starboard there is an additional cupboard aft of extra seating. The ensuite head is to starboard with the hand basin forward, a forward facing toilet aft and a separate shower stall inboard.
Aft in the main salon to port is the linear galley. The galley forward has ample countertop space above the large cupboards and draws. Aft of the work surfaces are the sinks, followed by the stove and oven. Most aft is the top opening freezer unit and just forward of this, the side opening refrigerator, with additional countertop work surface above the fridge. Forward and to starboard in the salon is the L shaped settee surrounding the dining table with a loveseat inboard for additional seating. The salon table has additional ‘leaf’ to provide extra space. The salon table converts to double berth to accommodate more guests for sleeping if required. Aft of the dining area is the navigation station with a forward facing chart table and a dedicated navigator’s seat aft of it.
There are two mirrored aft cabins with double berths. Forward of these cabins are the two aft heads with a hand basin forward and a forward facing toilet inboard. Both heads can be accessed via the salon. The aft cabins have hanging lockers forward and storage by way of shelved units above and outboard of each bed.
All 3 cabins have custom 8” orthopedic inner spring mattresses (2012).
- • (3) Jabsco manual heads
- • Cutlery and dinnerware for 8 guests
- • Pots, pans and utensils
- • Force 10 (3) burner propane stove with oven and grill
- • Pressurized fresh water (2012) with expansion chamber (2016)
- • 11 Gal water heater (2012)
- • Built in self draining dish drying rack
- • (3) Interior showers, (1) with separate stall
- • Deck shower
- • Double stainless steel sinks
- • 12 Volt Waeco front opening fridge (Dimensions: 18”x24”x24”)
- • 12 Volt Waeco top opening freezer with large plate. New compressor and cold plate, 2012.
Electronics / Navigation
- • Raymarine E120W GPS with touch screen at helm (2012) mounted in Navpod (2012) Links to Autopilot, AIS, and all other instruments.
- • Raymarine ST60 Tridata depth sounder with speed and distance logs
- • Raymarine ST70 WIND direction and speed indicator (2012)
- • (2) Compasses
- • 23” Toshiba LED flat screen television with very low power consumption.
- • Raymarine X30 Corepack (2013) Type II autopilot with linear drive and rudder angle indicator. Can steer Auto, Track or Wind angle.
- • Standard Horizon GX2150 VHF radio with AIS (2012)
- • Standard Horizon remote mike at helm with AIS display on handset.
- • Clarion CMD4 stereo with Sirius available
- • (4) CMD4 stereo speakers, (2) in salon and (2) in cockpit with on/off switch at helm (2012)
- • 12 Volt DC, 110 Volt AC
- • Orbital generator start battery with 140 amp hours (2012)
- • 70 Amp Mastervolt battery charger with display at navigation station (2012)
- • (2) 30 Amp shore power cords (2012)
- • (2) AGM 200aH Duracell 4D house batteries. – new 2014 (Total of (3) 4D house batteries, one reserve 210aH, which is a Lifeline 4D)
- • Decka engine starting battery with 140 Ah – new 2014
- • 9 Kw Onan diesel generator 7180 hours as of June 24, 2016 with double sound insulation
New Gearbox June 2016!
approx. 6200 hrs (Jun 2016)
- • Rule 2000 GPH electric/auto bilge pump (2012)
- • Manual wheel steering system
- • Bilge blowers
- • (4) ABC fire extinguishers
- • Engine alarms
- • Raw water sea strainer(One for engine, one for genset)
- • Hurth transmission
- • HP injector pump replaced (Nov 2012)
- • Jabsco electric/manual bilge pump (2012)
- • Propane shut off valve
- • 3 Blade fixed propeller
- • Emergency tiller
- • Fuel filters (One for engine, one for genset)
- • Fuel shut off (One for engine, one for genset)
- • Water pump rebuilt (Jun 2012)
- • LED cockpit light and cockpit courtesy lights - (5) blue LED lights)
- • 35 Lb Delta primary anchor with 180’ of galvanized chain (2013)
- • 25 Kg Delta anchor – new 2014 with 210’ 3/8” galvanized anchor chain – new 2014
- • 5 Lb dinghy anchor with 4’ stainless steel chain and 40’ rode (2012)
- • Bow pulpit and rails
- • Bimini
- • ½ Side curtains
- • Life jackets
- • Vented propane locker
- • Life sling
- • LED navigation lights
- • Swim ladder
- • 12’ Carib C-12 dinghy (2012)
- • Zodiac 6 man canister life raft (2012)
- • Flares (2012)
- • 1200 Watt Lofrans Tigress anchor windlass – electric motor rebuilt (2013)
- • 25 Lb CQR secondary anchor with 60’ of galvanized chain and 200’ of 3 braid rode
- • Twin bow anchor rollers
- • Side stanchions and lifelines
- • Cockpit awning
- • Cockpit table
- • Life ring
- • (2) Propane tanks (10lb each)
- • Fenders (6) and docklines (6)
- • Sugar scoop reverse transom swim platform
- • 15 HP Mercury 2-stroke outboard engine with Sunbrella cover (2012)
- • Cabin sole replaced (2012)
- • Teak in cockpit & swim platform replaced (2012)
- • Antifouling painted – Oct 2015
- • Topsides machine polished – Oct 2014
Sails and Rigging
- • Aluminum mast stepped on keel
- • Mainsheet traveler
- • Ullman Sails, fully battened, Dacron mainsail with 2 reef points, spreader patched – NEW APRIL 2015
- • Doyle Dacron furling headsail (good condition) (2010)
- • Antal cars and Stackpack for mainsail
- • (3) Lewmar self-tailing winches
- • Lewmar electric self-tailing halyard winch
- • Manual boom vang
- • Roller furler for genoa
- • Stack pack
- • Running rigging replaced (2012)
Please call or email us with any questions.
PO Box 11156-141
St. Thomas, VI 00801
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!