Photo 1 of 1
Very clean example of this well-thought design by Regal. Powered by Volvo IPS-600's with iPod drives.
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 42' 0"
- LOA: 42' 4"
- Displacement: 18800 lbs
- BEAM: 13' 0"
- DRAFT: 3' 5"
- Engine(s): Volvo IPS 600
- Hours: 183
- HP: 485
- Fuel: 280 gallons
- Water: 70 gallons
- Holding: 485 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Regal
- Model: Regal 42 Sport Coupe
The 42 Sport Coupe changed the experience of yachting. As the only yacht in her class with a full beam retractable hardtop with windshield walk-thru, opening side windows and sliding glass doors, the 42 Sport Coupe embraces outdoor living and entertaining. Yet with the push a button the cockpit converts to cozy salon with unbeatable vista.
- As the only yacht in her class with a full beam retractable hardtop with windshield walk-thru, opening side windows and sliding glass doors, the 42 Sport Coupé embraces outdoor living and entertaining. Yet with the push a button the cockpit converts to a cozy salon with unbeatable vista. Open up new horizons with the 42 Sport Coupé.
- The 42 Sport Coupe's Hull was specifically designed for Volvo's IPS propulsion system. This means that with a smaller engine package you get faster cruising speeds and better fuel efficiency. Achieve a fuel efficiency up to 25% greater than competitive boats
- Two stateroom, two head layout. The master stateroom feature an island queen berth, full size hanging locker, flat screen TV, overhead hatch to bow, drawer storage; in-stateroom entry to private head with enclosed shower stall.
- The guest stateroom is located aft with private sliding doors and features side by side single berths that quickly converts to a queen. Private head with stand up shower stall.
- The galley is port with u-shaped dinette to starboard.
The galley is port with u-shaped dinette to starboard.
Electronics / Navigation
Garmin Autopilot GHC 10 for IPS
Garmin 5212 Color Map/Radar
Garmin 5212 Fish Fish finder/Sounder
Garmin HD Radar Open Array
Garmin VHF DSC radio
Camera Monitoring System w/3 Cameras
Kohler 7.3 EDC 12kW diesel Generator
2 Heliar 12V starting batteries
2 Group 31 HD house batteries
ProNautic 1260 Watt automatic battery charger w/voltage regulator
ProSafe 50 Amp Galvanic Isolator
- Cabinetry, high gloss cherry
- Canvas aft curtain
- Canvas drop curtain
- Canvas bow sunpad cover
- Canvas windshield cover
- Cockpit table forward teak
- Cockpit table aft teak
- Cool cockpit
- Electric shore power cord reel
- Electric water hose reels forward and aft
- Fusion stereo system w/remote control
- Fusion 8 1/2" cockpit and bridge speakers
- NuTeak cockpit sole
- NuTeak swim platform and steps
- Grill electric, cockpit wet bar
- Garmin depth/fish finder transducer
- Garmin HD open array radar
- Garmin, second GPSMAP 7212 plotter
- Garmin camera monitoring system
- Hardwood floors in salon
- Helm seat, electric high/low
- TV mid-cabin 22"
- TV cockpit 26"
- Toilet overboard discharge pump
- Oil Change System
- Windshield wiper with washer on portside
- Window tint
Please call or email us with any questions.
247 SW 8th St, Ste 304
Miami, FL 33130
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!