48' Hi Star
Photo 1 of 24
<img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00246496_236.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00246497_277.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00246498_111.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00246499_313.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00246500_180.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00246501_192.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00246502_182.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00246503_286.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00246504_181.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
Extremely clean Sun Deck motor yacht powered by twin CAT 3208TA 375 Hp diesels and 12.5 kW Westerbeake Diesel Generator. Upper and lower helm stations. Consistently updated and maintained by very knowledgeable owner. Clean blister-free bottom with epoxy barrier coat, NEW electronics (2007), NEW Awlgrip hull paint (2008), NEW galley refrigerator (2007), wet bar with ice maker, 4-blade propellers (and set of 3 blade spares), Caribe RIB dinghy w/25Hp Yamaha four cycle outboard, dinghy crane and davits on Sun Deck Hardtop, extensive spare parts inventory and much more.... This nice boat was kept in fresh water until year 2000! Very complete log record of the boat's maintenance available to qualified prospective buyers. Recently surveyed at $260K! This is the yacht for the discriminating buyer appreciative of the important maintenance and updates done to it. NEW engine room detailing in February 20015!!
Please contact Andrey De Biaggi at (305) 354-9600
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 48' 0"
- Max Height: Bridge Height 19.0
- LOA: 48' 0"
- BEAM: 15' 2"
- DRAFT: 3' 10"
- Engine(s): Caterpillar 3208
- HP: 375
- Fuel: 500 gallons
- Water: 275 gallons
- Holding: 60 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Hi Star
- Model: Hi Star Sun Deck
The yacht is entered through a side door to the large welcoming salon. There are two staterooms with island queen beds plus the dinette converts to a queen bed. There are two heads with showers in the staterooms. There is a full roomy galley and large dinette.
- Teak and teak paneling is used throughout the yacht interior giving it a warm friendly ambiance. The sundeck is an inviting entertainment and relaxation area with wet bar and ice maker.
- The fly bridge has great visibility for steering and provides seating for several.
Carpet and Oriental Rug over Teak and Holly Sole
Vinyl Headliner With 4 Overhead AC/DC Lights
Window blinds and curtains
Recent leather couch and chair
Pansonic Stero Radio and CD Player(holds 6 CDs)
Lower helm station
Storage cabinets and book cases
Valence lighting and wall lamp
Galley Maid 3-Burner Electric Stove W/Oven
Kenmore 11 Cu ft Stand-up Refrigerator (New '07) 120V
Deep Double S/S Sink, 4 Teak Storage Lockers
Panasonic Microwave 1500w
3GFI A/C OUTLETS
2 Large Stock Storage Lockers
30 Gal Water Heater (120V or Engine heated)
Electronics / Navigation
Simrad AP25 Auto Pilot on Fly Bridge
Furuno NavNet GPS, Depth Sounder, Radar and Monitor on Fly Bridge
Furuno Navigator GPS at lower helm w/ feed to Nav. system
Datamarine Digital Depth Sounder at lower helm
Standard Horizon Titan VHF Radio at lower helm
Quest VHF Radio on Fly Bridge
Stereo Radio and Cassette Tape Player on Fly Bridge
Standard Hailer and Fog Signaler at lower helm
- NobleTec Admiral Navigation System including monitors at both helms
- ACR Spotlight, controls at both helms
- Bennett Trim Tabs, controls at both helms
- Glendenning Twin Engine Synchronizer, controls at both helms
Heart Freedom 20 2000 Watt inverter/Charger/DC/AC with Link 1000 Remote Monitor System
Westerbeke 12.5 KW Diesel Generator
1 X 50 Amp 240V AC Receptacle
2X50 Amp 50' Shore power Cords
12V DC System
120V AC System
- 2X8D Starting Engine Batteries AGM's
- 1X4D Starting Genarator Battery AGM
- 2X8D House Batteries
- Professional Mariner electric Battery Charger 50 Amp
- Battery Selector Switches
- DC/AC Main Electrical Panel
- Safety lighting system throughout interior
Winegard TV Antenna 82 Channel w/Signal booster
Equator Washer/Dryer reverse-Cycle
3-Zone A/C (New fwd Stateroom, New Aft Stateroom and Salon New Air Handler)
Shower Sump Pumps (2)
Raritan Electro Scan Waste Treatment Systems for both heads
80 Gal Holding Tank w/ tank monitoring system
FRP & SS Boarding Ladder
12 S/S Opening Port Lights
Horse Shoe Life Preserver W/MOB Light
- Aft Deck and Fly Bridge Full Strataglass Enclosures
- Aft Deck Wet Bar With S/S Sink + Ice Maker
- Sundeck Hard Top-Fiberglass
- Fiberglass 12" Bulkwarks
- S/S 1" Handrails
- Todd Helm Chairs on Fly Bridge
- Bow Pulpit w/Anchor Roller
- 55 Lbs Fast Set Delta Anchor w/250' 3/8" Chain
- Electric Windshield Wipers
- Non-Skid Fiberglass Deck
- Teak and Holly Floors throughout interior
- Free Fall Electric Anchor Windlass-Maxwell Nilsson
- Two Anchor Lockers and anchor wash down system
- 8 S/S Deck Cleats
- Double Fender Racks
- Telephone Shower on Swim Platform
- Jabsco Macerator Pump
- ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Boy, Halon 1301, Automatic fire extinguishing system in engine room
Please call or email us with any questions.
247 SW 8th St, Ste 304
Miami, FL 33130
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!