34' Cruisers Yachts
Newport Beach, CA
Photo 1 of 14
Very Clean Express Cruiser!
Powered by Twin 8.1 Mercruiser Engines, V Drives
Raymarine Electronics C-80 w Radar
Windlass, Spotlight, Deck Wash Down, Extended Swim Platform;
Wet Bar w Ice Maker, Port Side Lounger, Circular Seating w Sunpad;
Cherry Wood Galley Cabinetry w Appliances
Ultra Leather Upholstery
Sleeps 6 in Air Conditioned Comfort
7 KW Generator for power.
The cockpit offers plenty of seating room for friends and family, and the swim platform is big enough for two or three adults to sit on side by side while getting on their gear. The helm station is well situated with all the controls and gauges in handy, easy to reach places with good room left over for additional electronics.
The 3470 Express is a good-looking cruiser that offers many of the features and accommodations that are found on much larger boats
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 34' 6"
- Max Height: 9
- LOA: 36' 6"
- Displacement: 13300 lbs
- LWL: 32' 0"
- BEAM: 11' 8"
- DRAFT: 3' 0"
- Engine(s): Mercruiser 8.1
- HP: 375
- Fuel: 232 gallons
- Water: 40 gallons
- Holding: 30 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Cruisers Yachts
- Model: 340 Express
- Covered Windlass w foot Pedals, Spotlight;
- Cockpit Cover, Fore & Aft Bimini, Forward Curtains;
- U Shaped Lounger w filler cushions, Port Side Lounger;
- Fore Deck Lounge Cushions;
- Transom Shower, Extended Swim Platform w in deck table mount;
- Wet bar w Ice Maker;
- Removable Carpeting.
- Cockpit Ice Maker
- Multiple Speakers, 110 V Outlet
- Transom Bench Seat w Storage;
- Engine Hatch;
- Luxurious Padded Ultraleather Headliners & Wall Coverings;
- Cherry Wood Finishing Throughout;
- Forward Step Up Master w Custom Fitted Sheets & Privacy Curtain;
- Hanging Locker & Gunwale Cabinet Storage;
- Ultra Leather Dinette w Cherry wood Table;
- Sleeps 2 when converted: Storage Underneath;
- Gunwale Storage Cabinets;
- Double Wide Mid cabin w Privacy Curtain & Table;
- Air Conditioning;
- Head w Vac-u-Flush System,
- Macerator & Deck Pumpout: Tank Level Indicator;
- Multiple Overhead Hatches & Portlights for Natural Lighting & Air;
- Full Appliances;
- Refrigerator, Formed in Covered Sink w separate sprayer,
- Coffee Maker,
- Glass Top Stove, Microwave
- Cherry Wood Upper & Lower Cabinets;
- Corian Style Counter Top & BackSplash
Electronics / Navigation
8.1 LT Mercruiser Engines, 375 HP EA
Fresh Water Cooled
The Cruisers 340 Express offers unbeatable performance in an expertly designed, luxurious cruising package. Her interior accommodations will sleep five comfortably. The forward stateroom features a large double bed with easy access, and the stateroom can be closed off from the salon by a privacy curtain or an optional bulkhead and door. Aft, owners can select either a fixed double berth, maximizing overnight accommodations for guests, or an alternate layout with a circular settee that can also be converted to a double berth. With the settee layout, this area can effectively lengthen the salon into one wide open living space or, with the privacy curtain, it can serve as a comfortable midcabin. The facing dinette - or available crescent-shaped, convertible dinette - to starboard provides an additional berth. Located just to port of the companionway is a full-service galley with all the amenities, including a large refrigerator/freezer, microwave and double-burner electric stove. For additional onboard convenience while cruising or living aboard, the 340 also provides a feature unusual for a boat in this class: a spacious head with a large, separate shower stall and full standing headroom. Abovedecks, the 340 has a generous cockpit seating arrangement that is ideal for dockside or on-the-water entertaining. She also features a wet bar, cockpit shower and available cockpit refrigerator or ice maker - perfect for fun-filled summer afternoons with family and friends. A custom-fitted enclosure will keep everyone protected from the hot sun or inclement weather. And, the 340 Express boasts a wide variety of power options, as she is available with either stern drive or inboard power.
Please call or email us with any questions.
Monarch Beach, CA 92629
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!