Photo 1 of 24
<img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00117095_294.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00117096_238.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00117097_303.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00117098_227.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00117099_178.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00117100_207.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00117101_234.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00117102_207.jpg?width=80&height=80"/><img title="" src="/images/proc/photogallery/www_yachtauthority_com_00117103_211.jpg?width=80&height=80"/>
# The solid performance of the standard 115-hp Mercury OptiMax engine cruises at 24.2 mph and has an impressive cruising range of 176 miles per 55-gallon tank.
# Our console is designed to accommodate the electronics you need, with plenty of space for flush-mounting.
# The leaning post-style helm position with internal storage keeps you seated comfortably and your gear readily accessible.
# Standard high-value features on the 1903: VORTEX baitwell, under-deck rod holders, an anchor locker and coaming caps.
115 DFI Optimax Mercury, green graphics, galvanized single axle swing tongue trailer with brakes, Special Edition
Specifications, with Equipment and Information:
- Length: 19' 0"
- LOA: 19' 0"
- Displacement: 2347 lbs
- BEAM: 8' 2"
- DRAFT: 2' 8"
- Engine(s): Mercury OptiMax
- Hours: 0
- HP: 115
- Fuel: 55 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Trophy
- Model: 1903 Center Console
* Meets Applicable USCG Standards
* NMMA Certified
* Color-Coded Electrical System
* Fiberglass Foam-Filled Stringer System
* Handlaid Fiberglass
* Heavy-Duty Marine-Grade Vinyls: Expanded Back
* Level Foam Flotation
* Textured Surface Decks: ("Aggressive Grip")
* Transferable Limited 10-Year Structural Hull Warranty
* Vinylester Skin Coat: (Hull)
* Aerated Baitwell (18-Gal.): Vortex w/Overflow & Drain
* Aft Seating
* Beverage Holders
* Fiberglass Coaming Caps
* Fishwell: w/Drain (30-Gal.)
* Grab Handles
* Helm Seating
* Rod Holders: Mounted to Side Decks
* Rod Storage: Horizontal Mount (Port & Starboard)
* Storage Lockers
Electronics / Navigation
* 12V Accessory Outlet
* 12V Horn
* Beverage Holders
* Console Storage
* Glovebox-Style Catch-All: w/Screw-On Cover
* High-Temperature Engine Alarm
* Ignition Safety Switch: w/Lanyard
* Illuminated 2.5" Compass: Binnacle-Mounted
* Instrumentation (Analog):
- Fuel Gauge
* Metallic Dash Panel: w/Non-Glare
* Molded Fiberglass Center Console
* Power Tilt & Trim
* Rack & Pinion Steering: (No Feedbackâ„¢)
* SmartCraftÂ® Gauges: on all Verados
* Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
* Top-Mounted Binnacle Engine Controls: w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
* Battery Switch (On/Off)
* MercuryÂ® OptiMax (115 HP)
* Bilge Pump: 1,000-gph, Manual & Automatic
Hull and Deck
* 12V Navigation Lights
* Anchor Line Locker Hatch
* Fuel Fill Deck Fitting
* Heavy-Duty Vinyl Gunwale Trim
* Integral Swim Platform: w/3-Step Ladder & Stainless Steel Grab Rail
* Mooring Cleats (4)
* Oil Fill Deck Fitting: (OptiMax Only)
* Self-Bailing Fiberglass Floor Liner
* Stainless Steel Bow & Transom Eyes
* Stainless Steel Bow Rails: w/Welded Stanchions - Thru-Bolted to Deck
* Windscreen: w/Stainless Steel Grab Rail, Welded Stanchions, Thru-Bolted to Console (PlexiglasÂ®)
* Bronze Seacocks
* Destination Charge
* Single-Axle Galvanized: w/Disc Brakes & Swing-Away Tongue
Please call or email us with any questions.
600 Riverside Drive
Essex, MD 21221
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Check out all the Used Yachts for Sale, Used Powerboats for Sale or Used Boats for Sale in the Special Sections...
Just click "Email Us" from the Listing Above
~ Make an Offer ~ Get A Great Deal ~
Remember to Email Your Offer!!