- Length: 74' 0"
- LOA: 78' 0"
- Displacement: 101963 lbs
- BEAM: 18' 8"
- DRAFT: 5' 3"
- Engine(s): Upgraded Caterpillar C30
- Hours: 1090
- HP: 1550
- Fuel: 1556 gallons
- Water: 301 gallons
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass
- Manufacturer: Fairline
- Model: 74 Custom Yacht
Open plan galley with powered window screen for saloon privacy and catering, Twin sinks 4 x halogen electric cooking elements, microwave oven, oven, Extractor hood, Full height oversized fridge/freezer, Dishwasher, High and low-level storage cupboards, Trash compactor, 240v power points, lots of counter space, across from large dinette, Direct access to deck via side door.
Electronics / Navigation
CD player, DVD player
Compass - 2-Ritchie Magnetic
Navigation center - 4-Raymarine E-120
Depthsounder - Raymarine ST60
VHF - Raymarine Ray 240, Standard Matrix GX-2000, Standard RAM mic 3, remote
Plotter - Raymarine E120
TV set - Flat screens throughout
Autopilot - Raymarine ST 60 Tridata & E120
GPS - Raymarine E120
Radar - Raymarine E120 (72NM)
120/240 Shore power 100amp, All electrical circuits are protected by circuit breakers on main electrical load control panel beside helm position, Remotely and manually operated isolating switches for all batteries, Heavy duty electrical panel located in service corridor, All 12v equipment supplied from separate battery, All stern gear, engines, fuel tanks, etc. are electrically bonded, Emergency boat system shutdown switch. 12 Volt: 1 x 200 Ah gel battery, 1 x 60 amp battery charger. 24 Volt: 2 x 200 Ah gel batteries exclusively for starting each engine, 4 x 200 Ah gel battery capacity for domestic services, 24v - 12v 20 amp converter, Battery coupling system permits either bank of batteries to start either engine, Battery isolating switches located in service corridor. 220 Volt: 2 x 21.5 kW Onan generators with through-hull exhausts, 1 x 100amp regulated charger with 2 x 3 amp slave to port and starboard batteries,1 x 75 amp battery charger, Twin 63 amp x 100' shoreline sockets stowed in drums via Glendinning cable master, Polarity check and earth leakage trip protection system
Chilled Air/reverse heat
Designed by Bernard Olesinski and the Fairline design team. Deep 'V' forward: 18° deadrise aft. Isophthalic gel coat backed by an isophthalic resin-rich powder-bound glass mat. All gel coat is laid up by hand, incorporating chopped strand glass mat, unidirectional, biaxial and woven rovings. Transverse and longitudinal strengthening stringers throughout hull. Full length moulded spray deflectors. The integral bathing platform gives the boat a longer waterline length for improved performance, particularly at reduced power settings. Antifouling. Engine bearers are moulded into the hull. The propellers are set in semi-tunnels enabling the engines to be located further aft whilst also reducing draught and improving efficiency by reducing the shaft angle. Hull/deck join is both bonded and through-bolted. The deck incorporates polyurethane foam cores for high strength and excellent thermal insulation. Hydraulic bow & stern thruster with controls at both helm positions.
Dockside water system
- Anchor and Hardware:
- Stainless steel through-hull anchor roller, Anchor chain locker access hatches, Hydraulic anchor winch with controls on deck and remote mounted at both helm positions, 40kg anchor, 50 fathoms calibrated chain, Stainless steel hull protection plate under bow, Teak-laid side decks, Twin bow stern and transom cleats in stainless steel, Two pairs of spring cleats in stainless steel , Pair of stainless steel fairleads forward and mooring drums aft ? Stainless steel pulpit and coachroof grab rails, Warp/fender stowage in lockers on port and starboard sides of coachroof, 8 x large fenders, 6 x 50' warps, Transom ladder, Hot and cold transom shower, Remote control concealed telescopic electro-hydraulic passerelle, Deck wash points fore and aft, Concealed fuel fillers port and starboard, Water fillers to port and starboard, Sunbathing cushions for coachroof filled with non-absorbent foam, Various deck head ventilators, Full set of IMCO navigation lights, Pantograph stainless steel windscreen wipers, Stainless steel-framed windscreen, Separate side boarding ladder with port and starboard side access gate.
- Flybridge and Second Helm Position:
- Teak-laid flybridge floor, Access by staircase from wheelhouse and by teak stairway from cockpit, Two forward facing helm seats, Co-pilot seat, Wind screen with grab rail, Electronic throttles, Repeat engine instruments, Repeat autopilot and fire extinguisher controls, Remote controls for forward anchor winch and searchlight, Repeat echo sounder and log, VHF R/T, Horns, Sound signaling device, Remote controlled searchlight on mast, Repeat radar and plotter displays, Open scanner radar to mast, Bowthruster control, Trim tab controls, Intercom to lower helm, Large J-shaped dining seating separate from helm, Electrically adjustable backrest creating extended sunbathing deck, Flybridge bar complete with refrigerator, sink, electric griddle and icemaker, Large sunbathing area aft with non-absorbent foam filled cushions, Stainless steel guardrails, Twin radar masts.
Midship full beam master, with custom queen berth, vanity, love seat, new entertainment system, custom lighting, walk-in closet, lots of storage, his and her sink, oversized shower, opening port holes
Oversized double berth, custom lighting, opening port holes, twin lockers, storage below berth, en suite head, access hatch to foredeck, full length mirror
Please call or email us with any questions.
Details of this vessel are offered in good faith by the Company. The
Information cannot be guaranteed; therefore it is up to the Buyer, his Agents,
or his Surveyors to verify.
Make an Offer Anytime!!
Don't miss out on any Used Yachts for Sale or Used Boats for Sale... Email Your Offer!!
Just Email from the Listing Above
~ Make A Great Deal ~
Make an Offer!!